sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

nyan~It's alright..I have difficulty conveying things, which make sense in theory, as something understandable when relayed verbatim. In other words, you're not the only person who doesn't understand half, or all, of the gibberish which comes out of my flapping mouth x3

Merp, sorry if I don't post every day. I'm starting soccer and I have practice every day after school from 2:30-5. My legs are killing me. Anywho, I'll post now.

Ok since the group is moving in on evil Crusher I need to know how far he's aloud to go for damage. If he where allowed he'd be killing but again that's stopped by the rules thankfully. Trust me the rules keep him in the PG-13 range and for killing and other things.

Preferably no killing but I am not about to godmod to save my characters hide. If something, such as a wound or anything else, should happen that would logically lead to her death, then she will die. You can roleplay as you like, I fully intend to use her abilities, since she'll be doing harmful things to the Evil Crusher she'll more than likely gain a black feather, maybe two depending on how long the fight stretches out, thus shortening her life span. For every great power there is always an Achille's Heel. I truly believe that. If Evil Crusher has a weakness, which he should or it'd be close to OP, I 'll try everything I can to find it and fight on par ;P

Warning: My character is self-sacrificial, so, if any of the players going in to met Evil Crusher should become inactive too long while they are being targeted, my character will volountarily take the hit. So...please...if you know beforehand you'll be inactive, make the choice to stay behind...I'd hate for my character to die so soon for such a sad scenario.

Edited by Chasilin

He does have a weakness. In combat more or less. I'll drop hints if no one clues in. Just make sure Crusher is still able to speak so I can drop the hints lol.

Okies, I'll make sure to keep close attention! -serious mode- oooooooooo!!!!! *^*

Hmm, how's the bad guy to good guy ratio? Now that Chess is gone...

bad guy...good guy....ratio...? hah!? What's that supposed to mean? o.O

You know... How many bad guys are there to good guys.

Ex: When I was active and Chess was still here it was 2 bad guys to like 6 good guys.

1 to 4. I'm think there's about 8 good guys, and I know theres two bad guys, evil Crusher and Vadellia

ohhhhh -thumps head- that makes sense x3 heh I guess I'm running slow today~ So...why don't you RP anymore? On Hatchlings, that is..

Oh I did, for like a year, but then, with the increase of school (freshmen year) and decrease of time, I now have very few large expanses of time to sit at a computer, I fell behind, and decided to just stop.

Gotcha...-sighs- hmmmn school...I dropped out my freshman year of High School... -.- I kinda miss it....

So, I was thinking about how we are just jumping from sub-plot to sub-plot right now, and I even had my idea for my own sub-plot, then i thought, what if i turned that into an actual plot somehow? ANYWAYS, My idea is that the portal that the Evil Crusher came through sent a wave of energy that effected a good amount of artifacts, including Zenith's necklace and those and the vault, and now the group has to go and stabilize the artifacts and stuff before stuff happens. Any thoughts?

Sounds kind of interesting, right now it doesn't appear that there are any specific plots going on...adding something to the roleplay like that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Although, since I am new, only those who really roleplayed for a while would probably be able to handle that kind of situation well ^-^"

Since LLD is in charge of Crusher, he'll have to be okay with it and he'll probably have to come up with a secret agenda as to why he would want/need to do that...

Sure, though we'd need to plan what the objects are and what they do when set off and such.

I like this RP, mostly because the original author and players aren't here, and we now just come w/our own stuff. But if you guys do this, you need to make sure the person leading, will be active often. We had about 3 pages of a subplot that never was finished, so we just forgot about it and went back to before it happened.

I can say I can be active as long as I have net. At least a post a day can happen unless nothing happens around my chars. I don't know of my self heading anywhere for any amount of extend time so if need be I can help run it. Just if it turns into a fast plot I need all those involved to be able to keep up. But I don't think that this would be a fast plot.

I don't know why...but I've suddenly lost interest ..... -.- *pulling an Archer* pfft... no, it's probably because I'm going to really enjoy what happens from here on out with Illuminis and Crusher. Not a lot can compare to how great this is going to be >:3

Well...that and I can't see how artifacts are going to involve others...it would seem to only concern those remotely interested in personal artifacts... That and even in life threatening situations, people are dull...unless it becomes personal...like, I dunno, they lose their favourite pudding *growls* I'd kill if anyone touched my pudding -hugs it-

Sorry... I had a Monster energy drink and I have a ridiculous amount of energy built up which tends to mean imagination overload x.X"

.... Uuummmm alrighty then.

And lol. right now Evil Crusher has her source of power pinned with his tail Should she do anything or even say the wrong thing I would be lying if I said she would get to keep her stone.....

At least me thinks its her stone that lets her do everything she can.

Edited by little lost dragon

Im pretty sure we can find a way to get everyone tied in. But I can't stop you from leaving. Just wanting to give this rp some sort of plot for a bit.

-has own plot brewing between Illuminis and Crusher- *evil grin* In any case, I have no intentions of leaving x3 Everyone in this roleplay has a certain way of making things very interesting!

He left a mark on her stone. If it was only light he would have sliced it off. But the force through off his aim.