sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

If the blemish in her ston isn't healed then it could be fatal to her, and to Crusher. So, I did something more drastic and more binding x3

Lol that you did. Me takes it that if he wanted to (If I understand that sort of binding correctly) he could inflict pain on her just using that feather and treating it like it was her. Or break it or something like that.

She seems to strike me as motherly when trying to deal with evil Crusher for some reason x.x

no =_= that's voodoo.....if he breaks the feather he breaks the bond. As long as the feather is intact, that part of her life is intact. If it breaks she will lose all memory of whatever that feather held of her life and the bond would be broken for the evidence of that life ever having existed would be gone. I'd advise against doing anything to that feather.....

*pfft* Indeed, she is very maternal towards any and all living creatures. It's because she cares for them however bitter they are. They don't call the moon Mother Moon for nothing you know....and she is a moonstone dragon -incorporated a lot of the tales and legends of the moon into Illuminis.-

Hey, ya know if we run low on healers, I could make a quick cameo as Callaina. Since your in a big fight and all.

The fight's over X3 Also...there is still Blanchia, the hot-headed healer o.o though she has yet to make her debut

Edited by Chasilin

Hey Chasilin, please fill out the shorthand form, on the front page of this thread.

As far as details go for my idea... All I know is what I've said about it then a few things I have planned for the beginning of it that affects my character. I'm trying to not explode my brain right before a standardized test. I do know that there will probably be traveling and maybe some fights...

Hehe, I've never studied for standardized tests, always got A's and B's.

Idk Chasilin, just making sure they're somewhere for Sharly.

mhmm I understand -looks through pages- The forms are on page 165

No no no...

The MINI-forms:

Name

Age/Gender:

Type:

Power:

OOOOOOOOH *facepalms* eh heh... I knew that >.<"

Here:

Name: Archer Neulle

Age/Gender: Mature Hatchling/Male

Type: CB Nebula

Power: Discovered ways to mimick more than just constelations and can see into space by 'Nebula Hopping' with the use of his impeccable eyesight and his fast 'imprinting' ability.

Nebula Hopping: Think like a telescope. When you locate a constalation, nebula, or galaxy you can see them relative to their location in the space, the power of the telescope, the size of lens and etc etc. With the wings of a Nebula dagon, they can imprint entire nubulas which cover the span of their wings, their eyes...that's a very powerful 'telescope' if you ask me. So; thinking of it like that, you can imagine Nebula Hopping. By knowing the location of one Nebula and other Nebulas relative to it, you can move the eyes to that Nebula regardless of distance, size or visibility. Nebula Hopping helps with mapping, general directional coordination, astral annomolies/predictions/changes and or affects. With this kind of ability you can tell how it will affect the world with just the tiniest, most insignificant, of changes with the outer spacial on goings.

Additional Imprinting: In the way Nebula dragons imprint, they are first looking at the Nebula and then assuming it's design on it's back through a process like Photsynthesis; absorbing the light from sources in the sky. Knowing this, it's reasonable to assume that they can do a similar process through a different source and different object or design. This is something that Archer can do. He can take the shape or form of anything that is touched by, or gives off, a light source. Does this make sense?

Name: Blanchia (Blahn-shii-ah)

Age/Gender: Adult/Female

Type: White born of CB Magma(m) and CB White(f)

Power: Healing and the ability to withstand incredible heats. Healing is a natural talent and she near surpasse her mother's own abilities but because she can not accept all life for having purity amongst it's impurities with all her heart, and not in concept, she can not reach that final stage in her magic to complete her true potential.

Edited by Chasilin

There's also an age conversion chart on the first page...

Which, actually, I just saw for the first time sad.giftongue.gif

so ya have an idea on evil Crusher's back ground.

When he was born he came from a bitten egg, he used to be a magi type, after getting bitten before hatching his would be magic went into his bone platting. The change from magi to vamp also pervented the development of more then one emotion. He was also kept as a fighting tool for the humans for a while till his masters where killed. Since then he's like a bomb running around. Meet up with him and he may kill you for pure enjoyment. He's never known love or affection (hence why it took him 100% off guard that one time) and as a result he has zero understanding of it right now.

The change is when the other emotions start trying to show up. As since the change can not thrive on its own one needs to fuel it. Other wise his maddened vamp part just fights it down and continues on.

The difference between the 2 crushers is that the Good Crusher has made the shift. He defeated his evil self and was granted his type back. Hence why he's a magi now. Evil Crusher, his vamp self knew that the change needed fuel and in his time line killed the one fueling it.

All in all if your char keeps it up she may help the change start again in him, but it may make his vamp self become even more violent if that's even possible.

lol well, it's not like Illuminis even realizes what she's doing to him x3 Although, apart from being a bitten Magi, he must have a lineage of Marrow Dragons, otherwize he wouldn't have the bone plating...

Lol that is true, all she knows is that he's hurting inside.

And true, marrow is one of the types in his family line.

What's with all the 'lol's???? Not everything requires Laughs out Loud.

It's like you replaced a common word with it or something...

huh.gifhuh.gif

Edited by Dusset

I find lol is more used a indication of amusement rather then laughing.

lol: amused

Lol: That is funny

LOL: Laugh out loud.

At least thats how its used around me and how I use it.

I use lol because I've lived in Orlando far too long x.X Bad habits die hard I suppose...I actually don't like using it the same way I dislike when girls overuse 'like' 'whatever' and 'totally' It bugs me big time. Yet I can't help the loling v.v

Thank you for that, I hadn't realized how desperately in need I was of a good roll on floor all out laughing fit....x3

ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC, what time of day exactly is it? about sundown im guessing...

Me thinks around after noon - evening now. Its hard to tell from others posts at times.