sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Alright, well, I give up. I'm leaving the RP. After a year I can't keep up with it anymore.

As always, if ChessTyrant ever returns he can use Jink.

If Dragongirl10188 ever comes back she can use Scuta & Callaina.

If you ever need any of the three but neither are here, LLD you can use them.

Well, bye then. it's been fun ;D .

DUSSET!! sad.gif Come stalk the thread with me :X We oldies must stick together, if nothing else.

Don't worry biggrin.gif I'm not going anywhere. You'll see me lurking the thread with Sharly. The ninja's of Hatchlings.

Wherever there is godmodding, I'll be there!

Wherever there is a form that needs to be accepted but was overlooked, I'll be there too!

And wherever there is a loud mouth tool who thinks trolling is funny, I'll be somewhere else!

It feels like retirement...

Edited by Dusset

I will update the OP after I take care of my RP :X

Updating... Done!

I will be sweeping the RP thread after Valentines (14/02).

Edited by sharlykng

Uhm... Zompocalypse. Entirely run by zombies.

Sounds like a blast, don't forget to advertise this one though...

Yeah, i think i'm going to drop out. I don't think i'd make a good RP;er anyway. But hey, i'm better off for at least trying!

Wow. From 26 players it has dropped all the way to 11 players.

I'm not dropping out but I may not beable to post as oftan as others. I can only get on once a day for a half hour max. {using school luch time}

Well we've managed, what? Two yrs? In Roleplay age, that's respectable.

Username: Chasilin

Name: Archer Neulle

Type/Breed: CB Nebula

Power: Discovered ways to mimick more than just constelations and can see into space by 'Nebula Hopping' with the use of his impeccable eyesight and his fast 'imprinting' ability.

Personality: Very to himself he tends to fly through nights alone. He has no qualms with any living creatures and hardly anything can provoke him. He does not want to be provoked because he is hardly a match with his superior eyes sight being able to pick up the tiniest of movements, thus allowing him to 'predict' the oponents actions and accurately defeat them with the smallest of motions.

Appearance: He is as balck as a moonless, starless night, his wings glow with an entrancing green nebula that shifts each time you see him, for the nebula he chose long ago was the most unique in that it was constantly in a whirl of motion.

Age/Stage: Young adult, close to full maturity. -Like 17 in humans years converted into a dragons years-

History: Archer was abandoned at birth due to being born of an affair between his mother and her first love, an outcast nebula, sxiled for falling in love with the leaders mate. Archer forever remembered the name of the male who had truly loved his lother and thus named himself after the brave green nubula dragon whom he so takes after. His mother was blue and beautiful, as much, he hoped, as her voice was soothing to him in his egg. The leader was the purple nebula who tossed Archer, his father, and Archer, himself, away.

Extra: Archer is most fond of those who ar honest, cherish life, never fear or worry for the future, and who depend on their hearts rather than their heads -in both meanings of the phrase >.>-

Nebula Hopping: Think like a telescope. When you locate a constalation, nebula, or galaxy you can see them relative to their location in the space, the power of the telescope, the size of lens and etc etc. With the wings of a Nebula dagon, they can imprint entire nubulas which cover the span of their wings, their eyes...that's a very powerful 'telescope' if you ask me. So; thinking of it like that, you can imagine Nebula Hopping. By knowing the location of one Nebula and other Nebulas relative to it, you can move the eyes to that Nebula regardless of distance, size or visibility. Nebula Hopping helps with mapping, general directional coordination, astral annomolies/predictions/changes and or affects. With this kind of ability you can tell how it will affect the world with just the tiniest, most insignificant, of changes with the outer spacial on goings.

Additional Imprinting: In the way Nebula dragons imprint, they are first looking at the Nebula and then assuming it's design on it's back through a process like Photsynthesis; absorbing the light from sources in the sky. Knowing this, it's reasonable to assume that they can do a similar process through a different source and different object or design. This is something that Archer can do. He can take the shape or form of anything that is touched by, or gives off, a light source. Does this make sense?

Name: Blanchia (Blahn-shii-ah)

Type/Breed: White born of CB Magma(m) and CB White(f)

Power: Healing and the ability to withstand incredible heats

Personality: With her personality taking much after her visual appearance and her mothers species, she is calm, caring and gentle. She respects life and is warm-hearted to go with her occasional hot-temper, something she gets from her father.

Appearance: Mostly that of a White but her body has the endurance of a Magma and she needs little to eat, her body can accept meat but she would never eat it. She respects life far too much. Just eating plants makes her heartache for it. She gives a prayer for everything she consumes and thus assumed the nickname 'Priestess' for her religious and spiritual beliefs that are more commonly human than dragon, though they have their own beliefs as well. Her eys are crystals as pure and clear as polished diamonds, they sparkle in the same manor and her pupils are not visible but she see's as any other dragon can, her pupils are meerely transparent.

Age/Stage: Young adult -perhaps 18 in a human respect-

History: Her father was a formitable leader and her mother at his side made a great a treasure to their clan for her incredible magic and healing powers. They were grand, they were worth being proud about, but they were both mercilessly slaughtered by humans. Blanchia holds a terrible grief and unblinded distrust of humans but she is smart enough to known that each is their own self and despite knowing as much, she still is very frightened. She would never mean to wrongly judge or alienate anyone and could handle being enar them but should one come to close or touch her, she reflexively goes into a shock, having witnessed the death of her parents.

Extra: Healing is a natural talent and she near surpasse her mother's own abilities but because she can not accept all life for having purity amongst it's impurities with all her heart, and not in concept, she can not reach that final stage in her magic to complete her true potential.

((-hits self over and over- Why am I such an overkill in everything I write? I swear...once I get started I can't stop X.x))

Edited by Chasilin

Name: Archer Neulle

Type/Breed:  CB Nebula

Power: Discovered ways to mimick more than just constelations and can see into space by 'Nebula Hopping' with the use of his impeccable eyesight and his fast 'imprinting' ability.

Personality: Very to himself he tends to fly through nights alone. He has no qualms with any living creatures and hardly anything can provoke him. He does not want to be provoked because he is hardly a match with his superior eyes sight being able to pick up the tiniest of movements, thus allowing him to 'predict' the oponents actions and accurately defeat them with the smallest of motions.

Appearance: He is as balck as a moonless, starless night, his wings glow with an entrancing green nebula that shifts each time you see him, for the nebula he chose long ago was the most unique in that it was constantly in a whirl of motion.

Age/Stage: Young adult, close to full maturity. -Like 17 in humans years converted into a dragons years-

History: Archer was abandoned at birth due to being born of an affair between his mother and her first love, an outcast nebula, sxiled for falling in love with the leaders mate. Archer forever remembered the name of the male who had truly loved his lother and thus named himself after the brave green nubula dragon whom he so takes after. His mother was blue and beautiful, as much, he hoped, as her voice was soothing to him in his egg. The leader was the purple nebula who tossed Archer, his father, and Archer, himself, away.

Extra: Archer is most fond of those who ar honest, cherish life, never fear or worry for the future, and who depend on their hearts rather than their heads -in both meanings of the phrase >.>-

Name: Blanchia (Blahn-shii-ah)

Type/Breed: White born of CB Magma(m) and CB White(f)

Power: Healing and the ability to withstand incredible heats

Personality: With her personality taking much after her visual appearance and her mothers species, she is calm, caring and gentle. She respects life and is warm-hearted to go with her occasional hot-temper, something she gets from her father.

Appearance: Mostly that of a White but her body has the endurance of a Magma and she needs little to eat, her body can accept meat but she would never eat it. She respects life far too much. Just eating plants makes her heartache for it. She gives a prayer for everything she consumes and thus assumed the nickname 'Priestess' for her religious and spiritual beliefs that are more commonly human than dragon, though they have their own beliefs as well. Her eys are crystals as pure and clear as polished diamonds, they sparkle in the same manor and her pupils are not visible but she see's as any other dragon can, her pupils are meerely transparent.

Age/Stage: Young adult -perhaps 18 in a human respect-

History: Her father was a formitable leader and her mother at his side made a great a treasure to their clan for her incredible magic and healing powers. They were grand, they were worth being proud about, but they were both mercilessly slaughtered by humans. Blanchia holds a terrible grief and unblinded distrust of humans but she is smart enough to known that each is their own self and despite knowing as much, she still is very frightened. She would never mean to wrongly judge or alienate anyone and could handle being enar them but should one come to close or touch her, she reflexively goes into a shock, having witnessed the death of her parents.

Extra: Healing is a natural talent and she near surpasse her mother's own abilities but because she can not accept all life for having purity amongst it's impurities with all her heart, and not in concept, she can not reach that final stage in her magic to complete her true potential.

((-hits self over and over- Why am I such an overkill in everything I write? I swear...once I get started I can't stop X.x))

They looks good to me. A few errors int he char sheets for spelling but I won't crack down (As I suck at it. a lot of it is fixed with spell check lol)

APPROVED

Though Archer..... its best to have a combo of head and heart Archer. Not one or the other.

Impressive to say the least, very few forms are this good. Simply explain Archer's power and we'll see.

Gah!!! I want Archer to fight Scuta, epic sight v. epic speed.

LLD! You sneaky ninja poster...

Edited by Dusset

-ended up giggling uncontrollably and is now coughing self to death-

I shall add some more specifics on his abilities, as for what you, LLD, meant by head or heart Archer, please explain?

I was pretending to talk to your char Archer lol.

As for a mix of head and heart I assumed it was a case of what your heart tells you vs what your head tells you. I was saying how ya need a combo of the 2. If your all head then your no emotion. If all heart then you don't think before acting at all as your doing so on impulse which I see a lot of trouble started thanks to people who don't think before acting. A combo of the 2 allows you to process what ever your heart says but allows you to think things over. Those that don't think things through before acting.... well there often those kids at school that make trouble then wonder why they are in trouble.

You're thinking to literally when you should look at it romantcally. The love that he could feel between her true soul mate, the original Archer, is something that never leaves him. He is, I suppose, poetic and idealistic before he is factual and present to the face of reality which is dull and otherwise all around uninteresting in every way unless it's dramatic and worth looking at x3

P.S. I edited on the abilities so you can understand them better now.

Edited by Chasilin

Romantically...... I'd still recommend a combo. With how bad a lot of minds are now a day. Many would take that as an excuse to go too far in relationships.

At least that would be the case over here sadly.

Sorry, long day, are you saying he can transform? If so then absolutely no.

Also, I saw the comment at the bottom of you app, don't worry, I get ecstatic when I see someone who put extra effort into a form biggrin.gif

lol I can see you are a very technical person focused on reality and common sense, as well as practicality. When a girl refers to 'romantically' it tends to mean the fairytail impossibilities so rarely available in life as opposed to fiction and dreams. When putting something as an ideal, there are no rules. If you say to follow your heart, then that is all you need. Mind is no where in the equation, it is accepted as a neccessary background but not as the main component, not as the shiney lure that pulls all romantics in to these kind of fantasies and makes itself the core, the very center in which all things revolve around. That's what I mean ^^

OH, goodnes no, he can not transform. If Nebula dragons transformed into the nebulas they imprinted then maybe, but the nebula is only imprinted on the wings, so anything else he imprints/mimicks is only done so on the wings.

Edited by Chasilin

*Reads..... reads again* Uuummm..... sorry but now you lost me good and proper there. I got static in the head when I try to process that. Me needs more explaining lol. May need to break it down for me.

Oh alright tongue.gif . Then your all accepted, have fun!

Heh heh, LLD... *shakes head w/milewide grin*

-can-t breath is laughing so hard- My chair is one of those spinny onee and I pushed away frm the desk and accidentally spun myself off right onto the tile floor and was still laughing...

and thankies Dusset, by the way, I would love to see that, Archer vs. Scuta, that is.

You gwuys mwaking fwun of me *pouts*

lol, but no really. Ya lost me there.