sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Name: Viviann Winter

Type: Deep Sea Dragon

Power: Weather/Sea Viviann can control the weather out in the open waters and on the beach. the further inland she goes (which happens on a rare to never occasion.) gets weaker the further in he goes. She controls the waves the rain the thunder and whirl pools. She hasn't fully controlled her powers yet and doesn't use them for harmful purposes unless absolutely needed.

Personality: Serious when the time for seriousness is to be. She is Smart, Loyal, gorgeous. A bit vain, Arrogant, Sly, Honest, usually always in a good mood. Has a sense of humor. is able to adapt to most situations. He is not always quick to anger. It takes like having an egg stolen from him or an egg being killed to anger her to the point of rage.

Appearance: what I look like Because she lives so far deep in the ocean some of the larger scales on her side glow a luminescent blue. When angered has a very wild temper and goes into a rage. When this happens his scales and eyes change do a very deep dark blue almost midnight still with the glow scales bright.

(ok so I made the changes and gave more of an explanation. Thank you for the constructive criticism.)

Username: <Chasilin>

Name: <Illuminis>

Type/Breed: <Moonstone Dragon>

Power: <With the use of the moonlight which she absorbs she was able to manipulate it within her stone and accurately predict lunar cycles or astral anomalies. Also, using the power from the moon stone she's developed a unique way of healing and also for sight. Don't be misled to think her blindness is her weakness as she has both offensive and defensive powers of protection mostly and as well powers of healing which can be reversed and used to harm another, but the more her powers are used for ill intention the more quickly a feather will blacken and it hurts her heart to do so. Her blindness allowed her to develop patience, and so when under threat she will react very little, will stand her ground and measure her opponent through the foresight used from the stone on her tail. She has impeccable hearing and is sensitive to any and all vibrations through the earth. She need only rest her precious stone on the ground once to gauge the positions of any and all things within about a miles radius. In a way similar to echo location she sends out invisible waves of energy from her moonstone and it ripples over things and describes them accurately and consistently for her. Her eyes can not see the world but she can see the plane in which this invisible energy exists. She can see other energies from other moonstone dragons and can pinpoint them from leagues away. However, unlike echolocation or other location waves the energy waves sent from her moonstone do not bounce back but it does give her a 360 degrees vision with only a 0.5 second delay in movement. So if you try to imagine it it's more like a large circle of light blue energy enveloping everything in it's path with only a 0.5 second distance between each of the waves. It's beautiful, truly, but it does not mean that Illuminis does not also yearn for true eyesight, to be able to see colors.>

Personality: <As her breeds nature depicts she is of a gentle personality. She speaks kindly and if she ever is mad you'd never know it unless you've known her her whole life and were able to notice slight differences that give her away. Even then it may not be accurate. She's also the kind of dragon who can't stand watching the pain of others and if they suffer whether through physical, emotional, spiritual or mental pain then she will try her best to remedy it though she can take a hint if she is not wanted.>

Appearance: <Illumis looks nothing different from the usual light and gentle blues and whites of her breed apart from a few things. She has a single black feather on each of her wings and as she grows older and uses her uniquely developed powers more will turn black but it's usually one feather per wing every century. Illumis is also blind both in night and in day, her eyes as pale as full moons with a glowing fog about it that is both eerie and calming. >

Age/Stage: <she is a fresh adult barely a week into maturity so she has many years left to live>>

History: <As an egg she was stolen from her mother by a human and before she could be forced to hatch into it's hands she was abandoned and no other dragons would come near her for the stench of the humans that covered her made them wary and unwilling. When she did eventually hatch on her own in a dark abandoned cave she kept to eating the struggling foliage about the cave and never emerging even for the moon. This wasn't a problem though as there was a single skylight within the cave where she could reach the moonlight and bask within it while it was overhead. She grew up into a fine hatchling however skinny and under developed she might be, she was still of strong spirit and it was enough to keep her alive until maturity. Illuminis' blindness was caused due to the humans trying to force her out of her egg, because of this her eyes were unable to develop and never will. Born blind she was able to quickly adapt to it and in a way it was it's own blessing as it allowed her to develop her unique powers.>

Extra: <Illumins doesn't speak at all, she won't even make a sound but her emotions are easily readable and her gestures are simple but are easy to understand.

P.S.(edit for your inquiry) If both of her wings become entirely black than for a moment she will regain her eye sight, have a maximum power buildup and then in a shaft of light as pure as the full moon she will vanish and the charcoal feathers will settle in a pile and in it's breadth will rest an egg, the very first of a unique lineage which holds something of a reincarnation effect. It's something of a secret of immortality. When in the moment one life ends another is birthed to maintain universal balance, this egg will hold the essence of the dragon before it and will be closely similar. It's a kind of 'soul recycling' and with each death of a dragon the powers it held will be bestowed upon the newborn in addition to it's own powers. So each one will be more powerful than the last, but since it takes many, many, MANY centuries for one to have it's wings become completely black, maybe only one will exist for the human era.Also, if this unique dragon perishes before it's wings change black, there will be no heir at all. So it's a delicate situation x3>

I was wondering when you'd reply ;P

Approved!

Name: Viviann Winter

Type: Deep Sea Dragon

Power: Weather/Sea Viviann can control the weather out in the open waters and on the beach. the further inland she goes (which happens on a rare to never occasion.) gets weaker the further in he goes. She controls the waves the rain the thunder and whirl pools. She hasn't fully controlled her powers yet and doesn't use them for harmful purposes unless absolutely needed.

Personality: Serious when the time for seriousness is to be. She is Smart, Loyal, gorgeous. A bit vain, Arrogant, Sly, Honest, usually always in a good mood. Has a sense of humor. is able to adapt to most situations. He is not always quick to anger. It takes like having an egg stolen from him or an egg being killed to anger her to the point of rage.

Appearance: what I look like Because she lives so far deep in the ocean some of the larger scales on her side glow a luminescent blue. When angered has a very wild temper and goes into a rage. When this happens his scales and eyes change do a very deep dark blue almost midnight still with the glow scales bright.

(ok so I made the changes and gave more of an explanation. Thank you for the constructive criticism.)

You're welcome biggrin.gif Also, I'm not sure how you'll RP with the others, but...

APPROVED!

Updating the OP... Done!

Edited by sharlykng

(since this is hatchlings im going to start out as an egg it seems to me to make more sense)

Ok so in truth I was going to make a 3-D model from google sketch for the new cave, but I am having difficulty completing it. this is a really crappy paint version of it. The entrance is at the bottom, the curved part is a set of stairs, the upstairs is a mirror of the bottom, except the entrance is a large window for flying out of.) The two boxes at the top are storerooms, the other boxes are sleeping quarters. Hope that iron things out. Sorry for the delay. I will be posting this exact same message in the OOC

@Sharlykng sorry it took so darned long I was sick and quite busy on top of it all x.x BUT I ISH BACK! I can't wait to jump in on the roleplay! I'm going to have fun roleplaying with Illumis. <3 Thanks for approving!

@XxdragicexX thanks love, that's really sweet! It really makes me feel good when appreciated like that! I love that fuzzy fluffy tingly feeling of absolutely happiness^-^

I can't really do anything unless someone walks into Mystic's corner. And now I'm thinking of making a new character. So now I'm just waiting.

Zomg, I'm sooo sorry. I just dropped off the radar before I said anything. Busy week, family filed in and so on.

Anyways, anyone want to catch me up real fast?

Well LLD decided to get evil crusher back into the RP as a NPC, but revered for him. They both got into a fight and now good crusher is hurt just by a few minutes of fighting with evil crusher. The evil one is pretty much the old crusher before he turned into a magi but older.

I remember, and if I remember right, that was Scuta's nemesis. ;D

Anything else? What happened with Piruk and Fyora?

Not that I know of. I do not know what is going on with them.

Username: polos1993

Name: Vadellia

Type/Breed: Black

Power: She has an acid breath

Personality: Mean, nasty and she does express her emotions, just her emotions are crude. She is also sneaky. She knows how to trick Tetra to think kindly of her. She'll hide her emotions and play it off so well that no one could tell that she was feeling or thinking inside a different manner. {unless they are telepathic}

Appearance: She has longer claws then a normal dragons. Her eyes are yellow, not the normal green and she has the same birth mark of the half of a moon but on her right eye.

Age/Stage: two days until she is fully grown

History: She was the dragon that showed the humans to Tetra's den. She was the one that caused Tetra's misery, but she also let Tetra get away while her parents and the rest of her siblings died.

Extra: She is one of Tetra's siblings.

Edited by polos1993

Username: polos1993

Name: Vadellia

Type/Breed:  Black

Power: She has an acid breath

Personality: Mean, nasty and she does express her emotions, just her emotions are crude. She is also sneaky. She knows how to trick Tetra to think kindly of her. She'll hide her emotions and play it off so well that no one could tell that she was feeling or thinking inside a different manner. {unless they are telepathic}

Appearance: She has longer claws then a normal dragons. Her eyes are yellow, not the normal green and she has the same birth mark of the half of a moon but on her right eye.

Age/Stage: two days until she is fully grown

History: She was the dragon that showed the humans to Tetra's den. She was the one that caused Tetra's misery, but she also let Tetra get away while her parents and the rest of her siblings died.

Extra: She is one of Tetra's siblings.

Looks good to me smile.gifAPPROVED

Edited by little lost dragon

Sharly, Shela is my other character. Xalfer and Shela you could say are boyfriend and girlfriend tongue.gif They are in my siggy tongue.gif

Edited by XxdragicexX

O.o I never see the character sheet anywhere before :x *prods the previous sweeps*

Any idea which page was it at? I'll go and find it.

Feel free to make Rayle evil Crusher's slave or something. Otherwise I have no muse for her, however I don't wish for her to get killed. Maybe later

Um.... ok. Well to meet him right now maybe ya could get her to wonder out side. Food, water, wanting to prove her self I dunnu the reason I'm going to have evil Crusher avoid a cave raid right now.

You don't have to if you don't want to, it's just that I really don't have much to do with my character. She's just sort of there. Every character has a role that makes them important to the RP, but I don't really think she has one. If you don't wish to I'll probably kill her off and leave the RP cause I don't know what else to do.

Alright, well, I give up. I'm leaving the RP. After a year I can't keep up with it anymore.

As always, if ChessTyrant ever returns he can use Jink.

If Dragongirl10188 ever comes back she can use Scuta & Callaina.

If you ever need any of the three but neither are here, LLD you can use them.

Well, bye then. it's been fun ;D .

Edited by Dusset

It's sad to see you leave dusset, but i guess we all got to move on sometimes.

You don't have to if you don't want to, it's just that I really don't have much to do with my character. She's just sort of there. Every character has a role that makes them important to the RP, but I don't really think she has one. If you don't wish to I'll probably kill her off and leave the RP cause I don't know what else to do.

Chars develop there uses in a RP. Its not a given right off the bat unless a plot specify s that. Stoneza has yet to have a real point yet he's there and helping out. Scuta had started off as a crash landing hatchling. Balthan had started off unknown.

All key chars in a RP develop.

Alright, well, I give up. I'm leaving the RP. After a year I can't keep up with it anymore.

As always, if ChessTyrant ever returns he can use Jink.

If Dragongirl10188 ever comes back she can use Scuta & Callaina.

If you ever need any of the three but neither are here, LLD you can use them.

Well, bye then. it's been fun ;D .

Sad to see ya go. And ack, I had not planned on taking on 3 more chars x.x

((though this does mean I'v RP'ed here the longest RPer that has yet to vanish for over a month.))