sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I think im gunna come back to Hatchlings for good. Miss the old gang though sad.gif

SUMMARY AND WHATS GOING ON PLOX?

Ever have that time when you think, and thinking hurts? Yah, that's Mystic.

Did a sweep on the RP starting from page 500 (wow).

People who got striked off and/or was in the grey list previously are deleted from the OP.

Current inactive people:

Chess Tyrant

DragonGirl10188

Fire-Ice

Where did Chess go? o.o

He keeps saying he'll be on then every time he says that poof he's gone for a few more weeks maybe more.

yeah we have basically invented new bad guys at this point. I haven't seen him since before christmas. Right now we are waiting on Harizi to play the new bad guy.

Too bad =P

I gotta say, the mental picture conjured when I wrote Rayle bull-riding a liche made me laugh. But really, she has no skills in this fight.

Sadly, Anquatic, we all knew it wouldn't last forever. Because so many other RPs have fallen around us. But, I will continue returning at least once every two day until we're officially shut-down. Here's to lasting a little longer!

I'm proud to say that this RP has survived for a few years, well beyond my expectations. And that I'm a part of this phenomenon. :3

GONG XI FA CAI!

Yep, i'm Chinese smile.gif

Sorry, been busy with the new year and what nots.

POST INCOMING!

恭喜发财! 红包那来! 没有红包, 给你 black eye!

A little late Harizi! ^ That one was what we kids say to get our 'ang paos'.

A heh heh heh...

I'm Chinese, but the thing is...

ENGLISH is my main language.

Bit rubbish at Chinese, to be fair.

So is mine :X I barely scraped pass my Chinese grades. Anyway, we'd better get on topic before the mods get back :X

Sorry guys, I've been super busy and unable keep up. 'Fraid I'm gonna drop out. Cya 'round :3

Edited by UmbreWulf

C'ya some time later, g'luck with the army.

God I hope Dusset gets back on soon.

Edited by Harizi

So I was thinking like if one of the dragons that Rayle sorta halfway knew got hurt or something she'd go berserk and essentially blow up the cave. By that I mean: Her power has to do with moving and controlling medium amounts of rock. If she loses it the cave would probably.. Collapse. It's not something she can do on a regular basis, but you know adrenaline and stuff of that nature.

/volunteers Ahava/ she is too suspiciously safe to have not been noticed by anything yet. and injured hatchling=action .w. I'll post in rp as soon as I get a reply so I know what to post {:<

That would be cool.

And i'd die.

Wonderful.

Squueze it in someway that Piruk's soul doesn't get crushed. And he'd still collapse tho.

Let's not permanently break anything please. If you remember, Balthan, who has the same power but is much older, just renovated the cave from two-room to many more. And Ryu was supposedly making a picture of that. So don't destroy it so that we couldn't get back in and fix it. We already have an old collapsed home cave. tongue.gif

Hmmm... Alright. If she was like dragged out of the cave and away from it the cave wouldn't collapse. I won't do permanent damage ^^