sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Name: Shimmer

Type: ice

Power: can make anything out of the cold, is healed by the cold, can give others power from the cold, can heal other with cold.

Job: ?

Personality:YWS

Appearance: light blue with purple eyes, tail, ears, wings, and belly

*rubs hands in preparation for typing*

@523ponygirl: Ok, first of all, as Chess has said, your power is too vague. And if your character is only of 1 human age (just a hatchling), it should not be able to do much with its power.

Jobs are cancelled.

I still need some personality since 'I will not see', technically.

Username: <Chasilin>

Name: <Illuminis>

Type/Breed: <Moonstone Dragon>

Power: <With the use of the moonlight which she absorbs she was able to manipulate it within her stone and acurately predict lunar cycles or astral anomalies. Also, using the power from the moon stone she's developed a unique way of healing and also for sight. Don't be misled as she has both offensive, defensive and healing and harming[?] powers but the more used for ill intention the more quickly a feather will blacken and it hurts her heart to do so.>

Personality: <As her breeds nature depicts she is of a gentle personality. She speaks kindly and if she ever is mad you'd never know it unless you've known her her whole life and were able to notice slight difference that gave her away. Even then it may not be accurate. She's also the kind of dragon who can't stand watching the pain of others and if they suffer whether through physical, emotional, spiritual or mental pain then she will try her best to remedy it though she can take a hint if she is not wanted.>

Appearance: <Illumis looks nothing different from the usual light and gentle blues and whites of her breed apart from a few things. She has a single black feather on each of her wings and she grows older and uses her uniquely developed powers more will turn black but it's usualy one feather per wing every century. Illumis is also blind both in night and in day, her eyes as pale as full moons with glowing fog about it that is both eerie and calming. >

Age/Stage: <she is a fresh adult barely a week into maturity so she has many years left to live>>

History: <As an egg she was stolen from her mother by a human and before she could be forced to hatch into it's hands she was abandoned and no other dragons would come near her for the stench of the humans that covered her made them wary and unwilling. When she did eventually hatch on her own in a dark abandoned cave she kept to eating the struggling foliage about the cave and never emerging even for the moon. This wasn't a problem though as there was a single skylight within the cave where she could reach the moonlight and bask within it while it was over head. She grew up into a fine hatchling however skinny and under developed she was still of strong spirit and it was enough to keep her alive until maturity. Illuminis blindness was caused due to the humans trying to force her out of her egg, because of this her eyes were unable to develop and never will. Born blind she was able to quickly adapt to it and in a way it was it's own blessing as it allowed her to develop her unique powers.>

Extra: <Illumins doesn't speak at all, she won't even make a sound.>

@Chasilin: Bold means some minor spelling mistakes, the red one means I don't understand (repetitive?). Your character form's great! biggrin.gif I'm curious though, what will happen if both her wings turn entirely black? And how does she find her way if she's blind? Is she like a bat, using echolocation? Or just her remaining finely tuned senses (which would be much sharper than a normal dragon)?

Not much time has passed. Time for another one of my quickly typed recap from my phone!!!!

Rayle and Seig are gathering fish.

Crusher and Selina are talking to selinas mothers ghost.

Zenith is laying around.

Balthan is being lazy as well, but mad at piruk.

Rainbow is with ahava and claws in the cave trying to figure out a way to get a new body for piruk, whose body has disintegrated and is communicating through the cave due to him merging his phylactery with the cave.

I believe so, just write out your char sheet and post it here.

Clarification on how much time has passed, its about midday I guess of the day after Balthan learned of your plans.

It got dead for a while so it did not move much.

Name: Eion

Type: Nebula

Power: Camoflauge, namely blending in to nighttime surroundings. Completely useless in the daytime.

Personality: Childish, as she was just an egg when the SHTF. Attaches easily to "strong male" types.

Appearance: Tiny, black, fragile thing who reflects the night sky.

Might I participate?

Edited by MEDUSA

Name:Rex

Type: Nebula Dragons

Power: mentalist :The power that can trick people and make them feel it real thing, but it only work with weak mind:

Personality:This hatchling always like to play joke around with his power to use some prank to other for his fun.

Appearance: His head have small spike around his cheek, his eyes is white like a blind person but he can see clearly , his body pattern have silver stripe around his back, wings till to his tail tip.

Edited by tyrans

Name: Thaylyia

Type: Silver

Power: She can stay awake for days on end

Job: Lookout

Personality: She has a quick temper, but if she's calm, she can be very reliable and a nice friend.

Appearance: She looks like a normal Silver.

Just FYI, we dont use jobs anymore. but an approver should be along shortly.

SUDDEN VIOLENT INCREASE OF MEMBERS, GOOO!

But to be honest, i'm glad. Activity seems to have dropped a bit in the past few days, and we need to fix that.

Working on that now... I'll have my post about the Citadel's founding done in a bit, and from there I can start interacting with the other characters again.

O_O"

Name: Eion

Type: Nebula

Power: Camoflauge, namely blending in to nighttime surroundings. Completely useless in the daytime.

Personality: Childish, as she was just an egg when the SHTF. Attaches easily to "strong male" types.

Appearance: Tiny, black, fragile thing who reflects the night sky.

What's SHTF? (censorkip.gif hit the fan?) Other than that, I think... nothing else!

Type: Mystic

Power:Illusion

Personality:This hatchling always like to play joke around with his power to use some prank to other for his fun. He a smart to cocky.

Appearance: His head have small spike around his cheek, his eyes is white like a blind person but he can see clearly , his body pattern have silver stripe around his back, wings till to his tail tip.

What kind of a dragon is a Mystic dragon? Please choose the closest breed of dragon on DC, then alter its appearance at the 'Appearance' section.

Illusion? Please elaborate.

Name: Thaylyia

Type: Silver

Power: She can stay awake for days on end

Job: Lookout

Personality: She has a quick temper, but if she's calm, she can be very reliable and a nice friend.

Appearance: She looks like a normal Silver.

Eh, approved, I suppose... It seems kinda... simple.

Yup, SHFT = censorkip.gif hit(s) the fan. (+1 for Urbandictionary!)

@Flyingdragon: I'm going to assume Thaylyia also gets a standard compliment of magic powers, because the ability to stay awake for days at a time is a pretty situational talent. (Unless this also means the ability to work/run/fight for long periods of time with little rest, in which case it could be a strong enough power that she doesn't need/could be overpowered with significant magic.)

Hello guys tongue.gif Is it a surprise to see me back? Btw take me off the forgotten list. I think ill be making a return into Dragcave.

Edited by XxdragicexX

Type: Nebula Dragons

Power: mentalist :The power that can trick people and make them feel it real thing, but it only work with weak mind:

Personality:This hatchling always like to play joke around with his power to use some prank to other for his fun. He a smart to cocky.

This seems better ^~^

Weak minds as in, distracted? When a dragon is vulnerable emotionally?

Also...

He a smart to cocky.

What does this mean? (sentence fragment!! >~<")

@dragice: Welcome back!

Edited by sharlykng

@Chess, Any ideas for Crisie's situation due to Dragongirl not being here, it's days after the deal.

Edited by Dusset

We write up a 'part 2' to the set-in-the-past post I'm writing now? Heck, her disappearance could even be explained by her staying at the Citadel for a few days. (An offer Thrymzen's certainly going to make, though it seems unlikely she'd accept.)

Edited by Chess Tyrant

Username: kiyye

Name: amber sunsett ( amber for short )

Type/Breed: sunsong ampithere

Power: has a way of getting into trouble, but not getting punished for it. almost like persuading.

Personality: very friendly, jumpy, and over reacts. gets into trouble.

Appearance: looks like a normal sunsong ampithere, but she's not strong and is very thin

Age/Stage: just grew wings

History: her parents both died in an ice storm, and she loves adventure, so she just flew of to join fellow hatchlings in this clan.

Extra: she is.. random. and immature.

@Chess, Well, effectively, in this situation, we have light godmodding abilities on Dragon's chars. So lets do that.

@Kiyye,

Hello, I'll be your approver today biggrin.gif

Your power has a problem: In order to persuade a player's char, you actually have to persuade the player, since you don't have control of other's chars. BUT, if your talking about NPC interaction, then we're all good, just clarify that for me.

Otherwise your good, just get back to me on that power please. biggrin.gif

Username: Razgriz999

Name: Kai

Type/Breed: Spitfire

Power: Sandstorm: Can summon a furious attack of sand that blinds and harms his opponent

Personality: happy-go-lucky

Appearance: looks exactly like the breed except his claws are slightly longer and sharper

Age/Stage: A winged hatchling

History: same as other character

Extra: Will always help with the storyline may be sarcastic and witty at times

Edited by Razgriz999