sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

What's with the sudden influx of players... I'm predicting that after a few weeks they just go poof!

Name:Rex

Type: Nebula Dragons

Power: mentalist :The power that can trick people and make them feel it real thing, but it only work with weak mind:

Personality:This hatchling always like to play joke around with his power to use some prank to other for his fun.

Appearance: His head have small spike around his cheek, his eyes is white like a blind person but he can see clearly , his body pattern have silver stripe around his back, wings till to his tail tip.

Approved!

Username: Razgriz999

Name: Kai

Type/Breed: Spitfire

Power: Sandstorm: Can summon a furious attack of sand that blinds and harms his opponent

Personality: happy-go-lucky

Appearance: looks exactly like the breed except his claws are slightly longer and sharper

Age/Stage: A winged hatchling

History: same as other character

Extra: Will always help with the storyline may be sarcastic and witty at times

How long can he hold the attack for? And what do you mean in the 'History' section: 'same as other character" ?

Please keep in mind that you(player) will play a part in the RP(story) USING a character(dragon). The character wouldn't know anything about the storyline, since it's us who are controlling them. Think of it as a simulations game (does Sims ring any bells?)

Other than that, it's alright biggrin.gif

Oops, originally I had two character Ideas but htne scrapped the first one, my guys background is that he was abandoned at birth and had to fend for himself, then when he grew large enough he started to travel and would eventually meet up with the clan.

He can hold the attack for not long its short but furious As he grows older he can hold it for longer

Yay!! Finally but where I should start xd.png

I suggest simply "stumbling" upon the cave. The plot is already underway and most of the characters are busy, so you'd probably be best to have yours find the cave and meet whoevers in there. Just a suggestion.

I seriously need a summary of whats happening right now before i can go back into the story. Btw, Tyrans and Raz, try to make your posts longer.

PICKNICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ^^ Long time no see~

EDIT: Merry Christmas everyone~

Edited by sharlykng

PICKNICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ^^ Long time no see~

EDIT: Merry Christmas everyone~

Indeed, merry christmas!

Heheh, now that your posting, picknick, you might want to slightly alter your sig to remove the gravestone. Or do you want to be a forum zombie? tongue.gif

Wow, the RP is really going all over the place. Glad Balthan didn't rip my throat out. But suddenly, talking mice. Random level is OVER 9000. Can we try to stay on one RP topic for more than 5 posts or so?

My character has always been a talking mouse, it was part of some plot way back sometime in the story, and beware the forum zombie lurks

I noticed when I was viewing your character sheet that it was your species. I check everyone's character sheet beforehand to make sure I can interact properly. At least, with the people I think I'm going to interact with. With the sheer number of RPers on this RP (possibly one of the most popular RPs on here), I can't look over everyone. I didn't think you would arrive, though, so I didn't plan this one through. Everything else is planned by my team of dedicated hamsters.

Updated the OP. I'm gonna do a sweep soon on the RP itself; 25 players seem HIGHLY unlikely.

Just checking in: No I'm not dead in a train station somewhere in New York.

Merry late Xmas.

HEY! IT'S PICKNICK! YAY!

I think I might drop out of the RP all together and occasionally lurk this tread or make a brand new character. Thoughts?

@Dusset does that mean you intend to kill Scuta off? You were one of the main RPers but then you sorta stopped posting. It would be a little odd for a main character to vanish, but if you don't wish to continue you don't have to.

Activity might increase if Thrymzen were to start a battle or something. As of now there isn't a plausible way to kill him, unless I'm mistaken. Without the plot moving forward were left to simply have our characters interact, and without some action that becomes boring and then people stop RPing.

The problem is I had this awesome plan for Scuta and Jink, but with none of the older players ((especially Dragongirl)) it wouldn't be dramatic enough for his death. And without her and Chess, the plot he was involved in never came to fruition. No I don't intend to kill either off if I restart. Scuta will simply sit in the cave's entrance and occasionally be used when absolutely neccesary, and Jink will simply hang around Thrymzen's castle.

But don't worry, they wouldn't be forgotten, my new character would be wrapped in their history.

Thyrmzen battle? Hmm... (Goes to finish writing "Fyora The Lich" Subplot)

Sorry, it's just that this character is a bit... Odd. Deviates from my usually carefree writing style. At least we may get some action in. Maybe.

Let's see if I can crack this out fast enough:

Username: Dusset

Name: Callaina Beta Usque

Power: She can heal all minor wounds such as 2nd degree burns and scraps or cuts. And she can handle larger wounds such as deep tissue cuts and 3rd degree burns or broken limbs, but it won't heal immediately. It'll slowly close up or heal over a period of time based off the size.

Personality: Callaina is simple enough: when threatens she acts. When under pressure she takes charge.

Appearance: Dark blue colors instead of turquoise.

Age/Stage: Full Adult

History: Callaina is from the Usque clan. In a sub clan dubed: Beta. While Scuta and Jink are from the subclan: Alpha. She was away on rites of passage when the massacre happened. Later she met with Scuta between the Usque's current home and the forest. She was believed to have been killed by Jink, which began the "Honor Kill" Rivalry between Jink and Scuta (thanks to Scuta and Callaina's almost-romantic past. It never went anywhere.)

Extra: Subclans are unrelated to each other, I want to clear that up.

Let the accepting begin!

Look at me broadening my horizon's with a female charrie. biggrin.gif

Edited by Dusset

Heheh, not bad. Same here. *points to Fyora once more*. So, technically that makes Scuta, "Scuta Alpha Usque?" These Latin names are confusing.

Also, now you have to add ANOTHER Spitfire to your signature.

Let's see if I can crack this out fast enough:

Username: Dusset

Name: Callaina Beta Usque

Power: Healing

Personality: Callaina is simple enough: when threatens she acts. When under pressure she takes charge.

Appearance: Dark blue colors instead of turquoise.

Age/Stage: Full Adult

History: Callaina is from the Usque clan. In a sub clan dubed: Beta. While Scuta and Jink are from the subclan: Alpha. She was away on rites of passage when the massacre happened. Later she met with Scuta between the Usque's current home and the forest. She was believed to have been killed by Jink, which began the "Honor Kill" Rivalry between Jink and Scuta (thanks to Scuta and Callaina's almost-romantic past. It never went anywhere.)

Extra: Subclans are unrelated to each other, I want to clear that up.

Let the accepting begin!

Look at me broadening my horizon's with a female charrie. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif How much can she heal?

Aright, finally back. Again.

It's been a pretty busy week for me - my older brother got home from college for winter break, the holidays themselves, and the occasional windstorm and power outage. I could have gotten on and posted, but I haven't been able to muster the creativity to write anything.

I'll try to catch up (nothing's really happened, right?) and finish off the post about the Citadel's founding. If you're wondering, I've already spent about two hours writing it, and it's going to take a bit more. It turns out to be a pretty long post. sad.gif

Why yes Harizi. But since he's an Alpha, the lack of a middle name implies it. And yes... That's another Spitfire I have to get.

@Sharly, I was waiting for someone to catch that. That's a pet peeve of mine and wanted to know if anyone else caught that.

She can heal all minor wounds such as 2nd degree burns and scraps or cuts. And she can handle larger wounds such as deep tissue cuts and 3rd degree burns or broken limbs, but it won't heal immediately. It'll slowly close up or heal over a period of time based off the size.

Callaina Beta Usque

Age/Gender: Adult Female

Type: Spitfire

Power: Healing

Edited by Dusset