sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

picknick's the original approver biggrin.gif Then he passed it to me, which went to both Dusset and LLD (I think they decided to both approve then you guys can play) when I had to study for my exams.

Ah cool. YAY I can RP now! *Looks at the map* Perfect!

Edit: Is it morning or night inside the RP?

Edited by polos1993

Username: kiyye

Name: amber sunsett ( amber for short )

Type/Breed: sunsong ampithere

Power: she can mimic the voice of any dragon

Personality: very friendly, jumpy, and over reacts. gets into trouble.

Appearance: looks like a normal sunsong ampithere, but she's not strong and is very thin

Age/Stage: just grew wings

History: her parents both died in an ice storm, and she loves adventure, so she just flew of to join fellow hatchlings in this clan.

Extra: she is.. random. and immature.

Somewhat short, but approved biggrin.gif

Okay, everyone. I'm back. Sorry for not telling you, but i left to go visit family the other day. But i'm back now, and it seems quite a bit has happened. Could someone be so kind as to catch me up? mellow.gif

mind if i join?

username: ring123456789

Name: Onyx

Type/breed: Neglected

Power: can breath weak fire

Personality: quiet. would rather keep to himself than interact but will change.

Appearance: a neglected, you get the idea tongue.gif.

Age/stage: a few months old

history: was taken from the wild to be made an ND, it was a success but he escaped and went wandering into the wild.

Edited by ring123456789

Username:

Name:

Type/Breed:

Power:

Personality:

Appearance:

Age/Stage:

History:

Extra:

I know I am not an approver but Ring try using this sheet.

@Polos, his is fine.

@Ring, Hi, I'll be your approver today.

Let's see here...

Oh boy...

1. Weak fire? All dragons can breathe normal fir, powers are something extra biggrin.gif like super speed or the like.

2. Your personality... well, you need to pick one and stick with it. Everyone's personality changes over time. But you need to try to stick with the same one. Just be open to change.

3. Your spelling, grammar and capitalization is driving me nuts. We ARE semi-lit after all.

4. Remember: a few months is basically a newborn. No problems, but just remember you won't have wings till your like... twenty, I suppose.

5. Not speaking is a problem, being as forum RPs are written, you'd have to write extremely expressively and point out everything each movement means. Again, just a friendly reminder.

6.We don't need that last bit in the extra.

That's all I see for now tongue.gif .

I was thinking weak fire because of the part that its an ND. I will use capitalization punctuation in the real RP and here too. I just didnt think the ooc needed that. i meant at the moment he does not know how to speak. he will learn to speak. wasnt sure if i had to be exact on the age or not.

also i like to have a good mental picture of things in my mind. the original map for the place at the beginning, for the area around the cave place what exactly is that? how big is this area and how big is either of the settlements. just wanted to know :L

Ok, so you know the big forest in the main site on their map? With the river running through it. That's us. The map on the OOC is a zoom in that I made awhile back.

Alright, well make changes as I said. 2,6 are the ones you have to change. But beyond that it's just suggestions. We often get people new to RP so I try o make it easy for them.

Oh, also, the settlements are abandoned as that was part of a plot we did with our evil warlord, Thrymzen, and my alternate char, Jink. There;'s also one that's not on the map, but it was burned down.

Edited by Dusset

3. Your spelling, grammar and capitalization is driving me nuts. We ARE semi-lit after all.

Sorry, but I had to point out the irony in this sentence. You made a grammar error while criticizing someone else's grammar mistakes x3

(It should've been are driving me nuts not is driving me nuts, since you were talking about multiple subjects)

I'm a grammar nut x3

You guys still accepting? I was trying to get in before, i didnt.I have a new idea for a character now.

It's an all-round approving. BUT we have people who join and a few weeks (even days) later, poof! They disappear without a trace. One or two usually come back after a while, but the charrie profiles are gone if they're gone for too long.

Hello there. ^^ May I join? This RP sounds cool. Here's my bio, if you choose to accept it. (That was worded peculiarly xd.png)

Windchimes (Chimes for short)

Age/Gender: Matured hatchling/Female

Type: Silver

Power: Can let loose a blinding flash of light from her body, but this tires her quickly if she uses it for a long time. She can also form orbs of light from the light around her, which can be launched at others to harm them. The brighter it is where she is, the larger and more powerful the light can be. Since the light is actually taken from the world, it dims her surroundings. Also, the larger the orb gets, the more tired she grows. A large, powerful one can knock her out, possibly before it's even used. It causes an explosion or a little burst, but doesn't leave anything behind (ex. no fire). It's like a blinding bullet.

(edited her Power section slightly to be a little easier to understand)

EDIT2; Are we supposed to use this one? Sorry.

Username: Anquatic

Name: Windchimes or Chimes for short

Type/Breed: Silver

Power: I wrote a lot about it above. She can let loose a blinding flash of light from her body, and form light orbs from light in her surroundings.

Personality: She's generally shy, and tries to stay out of arguments and fights. It's easier to make her cry than to make her mad.

Appearance: Her pink mane is really soft and wispy, and a bit brighter than the normal pink. Her silver scales are a shade lighter than the average hatchling's.

Age/Stage: She is a matured hatchling.

History: She was born in the cave, and raised in it. Her mother always seemed to be around to fend off humans. One day, she wandered a little too far from the cave and got lost. She has been living around the Alpine area, but avoids all humans.

Extra: Hmm, nothing else.

EDIT3; GAH. After being so preoccupied with the forms on this thread... I'll use the ones on the original thread. Please review THIS one.

Name: Wind Chimes (Chimes for short)

Power: She can let loose a blinding flash of light from her body, but the longer this is used, the more tired she grows. She can also form orbs of light by using light from her surroundings, and it can grow larger if the area is brighter. This tires her even quicker than the previous power.

Job: Warrior.

Personality: She's very shy. She tends to avoid fights and activities if she can. She's also very sensitive. There are times when she gets mad, but only if you push her too far.

Appearance: Like an average Silver hatchling, but with lighter silver scales and a softer, wispier, brighter pink mane and tailtip.

Edited by Anquatic

Username: Maiko-Ragi

Name: Lumina

Type/Breed: Moonstone Dragon

Power: The power to absorb light and project it through her tail even during daylight hours as well as breath a type of crystalization frost, developing as she grows.

Personality: Lumina is very young and as such, very curious though not without a good dose of caution and instinct. She can be quite shy around male hatchlings and sometimes is fearful in the presence of adults. Enjoys napping in both day and night though preferrable day, loves eating any type of flowers and drinking from moving water like springs or tiny waterfalls in small cracks in the rock and absolutely loves the moon. Hates bright lights, dislikes meat, and being completely alone. Lumina likes learning and observing.

Appearance: Having a White Dragon ancenstor from her mother's side, she has a feathered-like skin, very soft and tightly grown to assure no risk of looseing said feathers. Other than that, nothing is changed. She has downy feathered wings, a long tail with a slender moonstone at the end of her tail, and small little horns, with just barely a tip of ivory peeking through. She is colored pale blue that turns white once it reaches her underbelly though her wings get darker until it is a regular blue at the tips. She has bright ice-colored eyes, a very pale plue.

Age/Stage: She does not even have her wings yet, very young.

History: Her ancestors are from the borders of a great desert and a mist-tipped mountain. A sporadic history of White Dragons in her history has given her lineage a type of feathered, more sleek, body like the White Dragons. She can remember only seeing the large, blurry figures that must have been her father and mother before never seeing them again. (Unsure where we are in the RP; so can I know where we are and set up her past/intro correctly?)

Extra: None.

Edited by Maiko-Ragi

Hello there. ^^ May I join? This RP sounds cool. Here's my bio, if you choose to accept it. (That was worded peculiarly xd.png)

Windchimes (Chimes for short)

Age/Gender: Matured hatchling/Female

Power: Can let loose a blinding flash of light from her body, but this tires her quickly if she uses it for a long time. She can also form orbs of light from the light around her, which can be launched at others to harm them. The brighter it is where she is, the larger and more powerful the light can be. Since the light is actually taken from the world, it dims her surroundings. Also, the larger the orb gets, the more tired she grows. A large, powerful one can knock her out, possibly before it's even used. It causes an explosion or a little burst, but doesn't leave anything behind (ex. no fire). It's like a blinding bullet.

(edited her Power section slightly to be a little easier to understand)

EDIT2; Are we supposed to use this one? Sorry.

Username: Anquatic

Name: Windchimes or Chimes for short

Type/Breed:  Silver

Power: I wrote a lot about it above. She can let loose a blinding flash of light from her body, and form light orbs from light in her surroundings.

Personality: She's generally shy, and tries to stay out of arguments and fights. It's easier to make her cry than to make her mad.

Appearance: Her pink mane is really soft and wispy, and a bit brighter than the normal pink. Her silver scales are a shade lighter than the average hatchling's.

Age/Stage: She is a matured hatchling.

History: She was born in the cave, and raised in it. Her mother always seemed to be around to fend off humans. One day, she wandered a little too far from the cave and got lost. She has been living around the Alpine area, but avoids all humans.

Extra: Hmm, nothing else.

EDIT3; GAH. After being so preoccupied with the forms on this thread... I'll use the ones on the original thread. Please review THIS one.

Name: Wind Chimes (Chimes for short)

Power: She can let loose a blinding flash of light from her body, but the longer this is used, the more tired she grows. She can also form orbs of light by using light from her surroundings, and it can grow larger if the area is brighter. This tires her even quicker than the previous power.

Job: Warrior.

Personality: She's very shy. She tends to avoid fights and activities if she can. She's also very sensitive. There are times when she gets mad, but only if you push her too far.

Appearance: Like an average Silver hatchling, but with lighter silver scales and a softer, wispier, brighter pink mane and tailtip.

ROFL. Your first form is supposed to be for me to update the OP biggrin.gif The form on the original thread is abolished, but we can't edit it D:

Annnd... Approved! Nice applications ^~^

Username: Maiko-Ragi

Name: Lumina

Type/Breed: Moonstone Dragon

Power: The power to absorb light and project it through her tail even during daylight hours as well as breath a type of crystalization frost, developing as she grows.

Personality: Lumina is very young and as such, very curious though not without a good dose of caution and instinct. She can be quite shy around male hatchlings and sometimes is fearful in the presence of adults. Enjoys napping in both day and night though preferrable day, loves eating any type of flowers and drinking from moving water like springs or tiny waterfalls in small cracks in the rock and absolutely loves the moon. Hates bright lights, dislikes meat, and being completely alone. Lumina likes learning and observing.

Appearance: Having a White Dragon ancenstor from her mother's side, she has a feathered-like skin, very soft and tightly grown to assure no risk of looseing said feathers. Other than that, nothing is changed. She has downy feathered wings, a long tail with a slender moonstone at the end of her tail, and small little horns, with just barely a tip of ivory peeking through. She is colored pale blue that turns white once it reaches her underbelly though her wings get darker until it is a regular blue at the tips.

Age/Stage: She does not even have her wings yet, very young.

History: Her ancestors are from the borders of a great desert and a mist-tipped mountain. A sporadic history of White Dragons in her history has given her lineage a type of feathered, more sleek, body like the White Dragons. She can remember only seeing the large, blurry figures that must have been her father and mother before never seeing them again. (Unsure where we are in the RP; so can I know where we are and set up her past/intro correctly?)

Extra: None.

Approved too! Wow, first time I don't have to correct anything. Just curious though, do you mean she breathes the frost instead of fire?

EDIT: Updated the OP.

Edited by sharlykng

Last time, I said I fixed it, nothing changed. So, I'll just make a new one, plus, I don't leave after a day. I keep playing.

Username: seacatsmew

Name: Mystic

Type/Breed: White

Power: Healing- She can heal other dragons and herself.

Personality: Kind, protective, strange.

Appearance: Mystic looks like all the other White Dragons, but she has green eyes instead of blue.

Age/Stage: a winged hatchling

History: Mystic was abandoned by her parents when she was an egg. A human girl stole the egg, and made the egg survive. Mystic was scared of her, so when she could run, she ran as fast as her paws could carry her. She wandered and wandered, wondering where to go. At last, she found this clan.

Extra: Mystic does NOT like the sight of blood. But, when healing someone, she'll deal with it.

( I modified the profile just to add her eye color and I plan to edit how she 'reaches' the clan now that I know where they are. happy.gif)

I mean that she breathes a type of frost yes, it is white particles shining from her absorption of the moonlight that can coat almost whatever she is aiming at in a later of crystal. I call it frost because that is sort of what it looks like before becoming crystal on a physical substance. If she is not able to absorb the moonlight, she can not breathe the frost; the light turns any water she drinks into the particles she breathes so if she doesn't absorb moonlight, it just remains regular water. Because of this type of chemical exchange, breathing fire is impossible to her. However the frost crystalization can be used offensively and defensively as well, though not as powerful as fire breathing. happy.gif Does that explain enough?

Edited by Maiko-Ragi

( I modified the profile just to add her eye color and I plan to edit how she 'reaches' the clan now that I know where they are. happy.gif)

I mean that she breathes a type of frost yes, it is white particles shining from her absorption of the moonlight that can coat almost whatever she is aiming at in a later of crystal. I call it frost because that is sort of what it looks like before becoming crystal on a physical substance. If she is not able to absorb the moonlight, she can not breathe the frost; the light turns any water she drinks into the particles she breathes so if she doesn't absorb moonlight, it just remains regular water. Because of this type of chemical exchange, breathing fire is impossible to her. However the frost crystalization can be used offensively and defensively as well, though not as powerful as fire breathing. happy.gif Does that explain enough?

Yes, it does tongue.gif Thanks!

@Anquatic: Technically it's my job to look over all these ahem, admin stuff xd.png No worries ^^

Username: seacatsmew

Name: Mystic

Type/Breed: White

Power: Healing- She can heal other dragons and herself.

Personality: Kind, protective, strange.

Appearance: Mystic looks like all the other White Dragons, but she has green eyes instead of blue.

Age/Stage: a winged hatchling

History: Mystic was abandoned by her parents when she was an egg. A human girl stole the egg, and made the egg survive. Mystic was scared of her, so when she could run, she ran as fast as her paws could carry her. She wandered and wandered, wondering where to go. At last, she found this clan.

Extra: Mystic does NOT like the sight of blood. But, when healing someone, she'll deal with it.

Eh, how far can she heal? Only tiny cuts/wounds? Or mass ressurection of the dead?

Mystic can heal almost everything up to the dead. She cannot bring the dead back to life, but she can heal huge wounds, burns, cuts, scrapes, ect.

The problem with that is since she's so young, she couldn't be a master of healing like an adult would be, one that had been doing so for awhile. It would have to have a drawback, like it'll take a period of time to do so, or it wears her out. Something like that.

I agree with having some NPC attack happen, as nick and dusset both said. Ill wait for a word from someone.

NPC attack? Sure. Though the undead guy will need to remove his soul from the main cave or he won't be welcomed by Crusher at all lol. Walking in and sticking your soul in your home..... I'd be ticked too.