sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Awesome! Approved. And thanks for making the mini form biggrin.gif *sticks it onto the OP*

EDIT: Went through the last 20 pages of the RP... People who are crossed out will join the grey section soon if y'all don't at least appear somehwere by the end of Jan...

Edited by sharlykng

I really don't know what Iv'e gotten Lorem into. I guess I might just have her head back.

edit: That reminds me. If Zermonth could please get in a post or two, that would be great!

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Name:Tetra

Type:BLACK

Power: Able to heal quickly inside water

Job: ?

Personality: Kind, can be extremely hard headed, loving, can be really annoying, but most times she is not. She is mostly protective, but will back off to let others learn from their mistakes. Sometimes {if any} she'll be like 'oh okay' and nods her head and smiles. most times she likes to know what the heck is going on.

Appearance: She looks like most black dragons but she has a scar on her left eye and her claws are shorter then what most others are. She also has a birth mark over her right eye looking like a half of a moon.

Hey welcome back my wonderful GF.

As for you char sheet just apply it to this sheet

Username: <your forum name>

Name: <character name>

Type/Breed: <what kind of DC dragon?>

Power: <what superpower it wields>

Personality: <what is it like?>

Appearance: <how does it look like from the average breed?>

Age/Stage: <how old is it? a winged hatchling>>

History: <how did it come about?>

Extra: <anything else you might want us to know biggrin.gif >

and you should be good.

Username: polos1993

Name: Tetra

Type/Breed: BLACK

Personality: Kind, can be extremely hard headed, loving, can be really annoying, but most times she is not. She is mostly protective, but will back off to let others learn from their mistakes. Sometimes {if any} she'll be like 'oh okay' and nods her head and smiles. most times she likes to know what the heck is going on.

Appearance: She looks like most black dragons but she has a scar on her left eye and her claws are shorter then what most others are. She also has a birth mark over her right eye looking like a half of a moon.

Age/Stage: A winged hatching

History: Will RP out

Extra: Her family was killed.

Alrighty, a few may question the lack of a history but aside from that the powers balanced.... looks good to me.

APPROVED

Username: polos1993

Name: Tetra

Type/Breed: BLACK

Age/Stage: A winged hatching

History: Will RP out

Extra: Her family was killed.

Just curious: Is there a specific type of water she should be in to be able to heal, or any type, as long as it's water?

Pond, river, lake as long as it is pure water.

@Chess, Well, effectively, in this situation, we have light godmodding abilities on Dragon's chars. So lets do that.

@Kiyye,

Hello, I'll be your approver today biggrin.gif

Your power has a problem: In order to persuade a player's char, you actually have to persuade the player, since you don't have control of other's chars. BUT, if your talking about NPC interaction, then we're all good, just clarify that for me.

Otherwise your good, just get back to me on that power please. biggrin.gif

omg sorry not for getting back to you the are so many pages and i couldnt find my post X3

and i changed my mind about the power

Username: kiyye

Name: amber sunsett ( amber for short )

Type/Breed: sunsong ampithere

Power: she can mimic the voice of any dragon

Personality: very friendly, jumpy, and over reacts. gets into trouble.

Appearance: looks like a normal sunsong ampithere, but she's not strong and is very thin

Age/Stage: just grew wings

History: her parents both died in an ice storm, and she loves adventure, so she just flew of to join fellow hatchlings in this clan.

Extra: she is.. random. and immature.

Pond, river, lake as long as it is pure water.

Eh, to be honest, there's no 'pure' water other than distilled water, boiled water, or ionized water. I think what you're saying is 'freshwater'?

I know I've been inactive fr a really long time, but I'm gong to be able to post much more often now. Can I just jump in, or do I need to reapply as a diff. character?

Okay, but I have no idea what's going on xd.png and who's joined, etc. Could someone please fill me in a bit? Thanks!

Right now, most of the dragons are preoccupied with a talking mouse. Don't ask, I don't know either.

...Okay, I guess Starfall will come back from exploring or something then start interacting with the talking mouse.....?

I'm sorry to say this but I am going to withdraw from this thread, I may want to come back alter but for now it is best if I just leave.

Edited by Zermonth

Happy new years everyone. IDK about everyone's time zones so yeah.

o.o

@Moonbeam22: Welcome back!

@Zermonth: Alright, thanks for telling us biggrin.gif *tidies the OP*

sharlykng am I approved because LLD said something about two people have to approve it before I could RP inside hatchlings.

sharlykng am I approved because LLD said something about two people have to approve it before I could RP inside hatchlings.

accepted