sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Wait, so do I make Ahava get dragged away and Rayle follows to save her or something or do you make Rayle get dragged away and Ahava is helpless and stuff?

Well you don't have to hurt your own character if you don't want to. I was thinking along the lines of something happens and Rayle thinks she's dead. Freak out mode. Then I'm saying someone else drags her out of the cave to stop her from destroying it.

I think it was made clear that wrecking the current home cave is not wanted. Leaving her either leaving the cave before freakout or freak out never happens or happens with out her power going berserk.

I know x3 I was thinking one of the liches drag Ahava far away from the cave or something and Rayle follows and then freaks out o3o/

you know what, you're right OX I was being rushed (cough fluff cough) and I have no clue why I suggested something for you u.u sorry /glomps/ so say your plan :3

for those of you who dont know fluff is the online nickname i gave my sister lolz

Ahava its not that what you suggested was wrong it's just that I'm not allowed to break anything then suddenly everything I'm suggesting is wrong apparently so... Nevermind.

.....k, whats with all the people who are really needed for the plots always the ones vanishing for more then a week+ ?

Once Crusher turned good it seemed we'v had huge pauses in the rp cause the guys running the bad guys never seem able to run there part with out vanishing.....

...You said bad guys...that made me think of making a new (evil) character....-now trying not to make a new character-

What if something influenced Crusher to turn back evil again? I dunno, people can't handle commitment.

Hmm, i think imma try to jump into this fight. Maybe have Onyx latch onto the queens back and try to tear at her neck? Or i could just keep sitting outside the cave watching

:L.

awh k sweet .w. /thinks/ I think I like your idea sweet because Ahava never knew Crusher and that would be confusing :3 Again maybe something could happen to Ahava because she's a little too smug in that little corner lolz.

Edited by magicaldragon98

What if something influenced Crusher to turn back evil again? I dunno, people can't handle commitment.

well the current Crusher would not turn. As the source of his.... 'evilness' was when he had no emotion.

But an idea did come in, since we'v already done a little of demantion stuff. I'm thinking a still evil version of Crusher. Like a clone only still in his evil state.

Though do note the main reason I let Crusher go good was that he was a bit too cruel for me to RP for lengths of time with out wrestling with my morals.

I may be able to do something like that but not constantly.

You also would have to understand that in his old form as well he has bone platting covering him (all the magic from his organelle breed went to the armor) and the tail spikes are weapons on there own and he's pretty fast along with his shadow cloak like the normal Crusher. The evil one does not care for anyone nor does he give a dam about his allies. He will stab others just for laughs as he watches them cry out in pain and such.

All in all he's not one to meet.

Edited by little lost dragon

I like that idea, if you're up to it. I apparently have no morals, cause I love playing evil charrs.

I like that idea, if you're up to it. I apparently have no morals, cause I love playing evil charrs.

Whoa whoa whoa hang on there. I did not say ya have no morals. Don't take it like that either.

And ok, let me know when I can put the clone of crusher into the RP. If everyones ok with it.

I wasn't being sarcastic or being offended. I really don't have qualms against playing the bad guys.

Jump in when you feel like it!

Mhmmm. Can he do something to Ahava? Or should I just make a liche go for her or something because the evil Crusher attacking her might make her a little more of the center of the battle than she is now? I'm fine with either one .w.

Unless you want her to be his torcher toy I'd advise keeping chars away from him as much as possible.

Plus he'll be entering the chars univers today when I post later.

Can i join again? I kinda miss doing a serious RP. I just need like a general summary of whats going on. And some way i can join in O.o

Alright. Crushers evil self has reentered this RP. Here's the background.

Years had passed since the battle with Thyrzin when the change had first began. Though the change this time had failed. Only making his dark self stronger as it fought off the emotion change. He murdered the geode he had brought back and mutilated Oracle. Balthan had tried to kill him but had failed as he used his shadow ability to sneak around. Since then it was skirmish after skirmish with the group VS Crusher. Normally one on one sometimes 2 on one. He later had ridden of Thyzin's soul him self as a act of revenge. He and Dusset continued to deal damage to each other but always either got away or Dusset had to pull out.

Stoneza was killed when he and Balthan went out to hunt Crusher for good. The mission ended with Stoneza dead and Balthan having to retreat or suffer the same fate. The bone platting Crusher had had served as a saving grace for him many times. Many hatchlings took shelter at the home cave there as the small group seemed only able to fight him.

A magi later joined in on the fight against the ghost Crusher. By then both sides had long lasting battle marks. The Magi never did say his name. Nor did he ever explain who he was and where he came from.

The Evil Crusher had to be banished to another realm. The Bone platting had taken to much pounding and healing. And we all know how bones heal after being damaged. twice as strong. Though the portal that he just went through weakened it back to normal state.

Crusher from this reality is the magi that's seen on the other side of the portal. This like a time loop. Fighting happens and he's sent to another realm and then vice versa. Though small things can change like who dies who lives ect. That all is up in the air. But this allows him to reenter the RP after being ridden incase we need something to do ect.

As I said before, he's not a easy foe. Nor will he show mercy. So if you want your char alive always have another with your char. That way it gives me lee way to stop the evil Crusher from taking your char and doing as he pleases.... he just that kind of mentality.

Edited by little lost dragon

(id like to join if accepting?)

Name: Viviann Winter

Type: Pearl/Iridescent

Power: Weather/Sea

Job: Warrior

Personality: Serious when needs to be, Smart, Elegant, Beautiful, A bit vain, Arrogant, Sly, Honest, usually always in a good mood

Appearance: Character apperance

(id like to join if accepting?)

Name: Viviann Winter

Type: Pearl/Iridescent

Power: Weather/Sea

Job: Warrior

Personality: Serious when needs to be, Smart, Elegant, Beautiful, A bit vain, Arrogant, Sly, Honest, usually always in a good mood

Appearance: Character apperance

Okie *rubs hands*

There's no DC dragon breed called 'Pearl', or 'Iridescent'. Kindly refer to the current DC breeds for the closest breed that your character looks like.

Please elaborate more on your power. What do mean weather/sea? DO you mean she manipulates the weather close to the sea? If so, what kind of weathers? How strong will it last or how much damage can it cause? Also, would she be able to control it well?

Cancel the job. We're not using that anymore.

I don't understand what you are saying in the 'Age' section. Do you mean she's an adult?

Fix those and I, Dusset or LLD will look over it again. Just ask if you need further clarifications.

@Chasilin: Bold means some minor spelling mistakes, the red one means I don't understand (repetitive?). Your character form's great! biggrin.gif I'm curious though, what will happen if both her wings turn entirely black? And how does she find her way if she's blind? Is she like a bat, using echolocation? Or just her remaining finely tuned senses (which would be much sharper than a normal dragon)?

Username: <Chasilin>

Name: <Illuminis>

Type/Breed: <Moonstone Dragon>

Power: <With the use of the moonlight which she absorbs she was able to manipulate it within her stone and accurately predict lunar cycles or astral anomalies. Also, using the power from the moon stone she's developed a unique way of healing and also for sight. Don't be misled to think her blindness is her weakness as she has both offensive and defensive powers of protection mostly and as well powers of healing which can be reversed and used to harm another, but the more her powers are used for ill intention the more quickly a feather will blacken and it hurts her heart to do so. Her blindness allowed her to develop patience, and so when under threat she will react very little, will stand her ground and measure her opponent through the foresight used from the stone on her tail. She has impeccable hearing and is sensitive to any and all vibrations through the earth. She need only rest her precious stone on the ground once to gauge the positions of any and all things within about a miles radius. In a way similar to echo location she sends out invisible waves of energy from her moonstone and it ripples over things and describes them accurately and consistently for her. Her eyes can not see the world but she can see the plane in which this invisible energy exists. She can see other energies from other moonstone dragons and can pinpoint them from leagues away. However, unlike echolocation or other location waves the energy waves sent from her moonstone do not bounce back but it does give her a 360 degrees vision with only a 0.5 second delay in movement. So if you try to imagine it it's more like a large circle of light blue energy enveloping everything in it's path with only a 0.5 second distance between each of the waves. It's beautiful, truly, but it does not mean that Illuminis does not also yearn for true eyesight, to be able to see colors.>

Personality: <As her breeds nature depicts she is of a gentle personality. She speaks kindly and if she ever is mad you'd never know it unless you've known her her whole life and were able to notice slight differences that give her away. Even then it may not be accurate. She's also the kind of dragon who can't stand watching the pain of others and if they suffer whether through physical, emotional, spiritual or mental pain then she will try her best to remedy it though she can take a hint if she is not wanted.>

Appearance: <Illumis looks nothing different from the usual light and gentle blues and whites of her breed apart from a few things. She has a single black feather on each of her wings and as she grows older and uses her uniquely developed powers more will turn black but it's usually one feather per wing every century. Illumis is also blind both in night and in day, her eyes as pale as full moons with a glowing fog about it that is both eerie and calming. >

Age/Stage: <she is a fresh adult barely a week into maturity so she has many years left to live>>

History: <As an egg she was stolen from her mother by a human and before she could be forced to hatch into it's hands she was abandoned and no other dragons would come near her for the stench of the humans that covered her made them wary and unwilling. When she did eventually hatch on her own in a dark abandoned cave she kept to eating the struggling foliage about the cave and never emerging even for the moon. This wasn't a problem though as there was a single skylight within the cave where she could reach the moonlight and bask within it while it was overhead. She grew up into a fine hatchling however skinny and under developed she might be, she was still of strong spirit and it was enough to keep her alive until maturity. Illuminis' blindness was caused due to the humans trying to force her out of her egg, because of this her eyes were unable to develop and never will. Born blind she was able to quickly adapt to it and in a way it was it's own blessing as it allowed her to develop her unique powers.>

Extra: <Illumins doesn't speak at all, she won't even make a sound but her emotions are easily readable and her gestures are simple but are easy to understand.

P.S.(edit for your inquiry) If both of her wings become entirely black than for a moment she will regain her eye sight, have a maximum power buildup and then in a shaft of light as pure as the full moon she will vanish and the charcoal feathers will settle in a pile and in it's breadth will rest an egg, the very first of a unique lineage which holds something of a reincarnation effect. It's something of a secret of immortality. When in the moment one life ends another is birthed to maintain universal balance, this egg will hold the essence of the dragon before it and will be closely similar. It's a kind of 'soul recycling' and with each death of a dragon the powers it held will be bestowed upon the newborn in addition to it's own powers. So each one will be more powerful than the last, but since it takes many, many, MANY centuries for one to have it's wings become completely black, maybe only one will exist for the human era.Also, if this unique dragon perishes before it's wings change black, there will be no heir at all. So it's a delicate situation x3>

Love your character sheet Chasilin tongue.gif You may have a low amount of posts, but i can already tell your a great story maker.