sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

PS. I just realised I sound like some bi-polar person O_O"

Yup... kinda. Just be happy we know your not biggrin.gif .

I noticed that my approving has become more perfectionist than it used to be... Hmmm...

Edited by Dusset

Nothing has happened to Moon or Crisie. Thrymzen has answered Cryna.

I realize my first is stupid so I set a new one and thought it through and I decided to go with female because healing belongs with also I hope I can still enter

Name: Kethendra

Type: Holy

Power: Healing

Job: Protects others from death with the clerical powers

Personality: Mature and always a good freind

Appearance: White and gold

Edited by ExplosiveianG

Erm... Ian? Use the NEW form. On the front page. Of the OOC. Not the RP. Thats the old form your using. And still grammar issues. By "holy" I assume you meant the species White Dragon.

Sorry, forgot. Miss you in the RP, BTW, even though Piruk has never met your character.

O_O" I withdrew long before you joined the RP...

@Dusset: Yeps, so did my standard of English. If only that actually applied for my academics... But hey, that's what they call a dream. dry.gif

Name: Kethendra

Type: Holy

Power: Healing

Job: Protects others from death with the clerical powers

Personality: Mature and always a good freind

Appearance: White and gold

Ok. As Harizi said, we have no idea what's a Holy dragon, so I suggest you find a similar DC Dragon and put your modifications to your character in the 'Appearance' section.

Next, please elaborate more on what kind of power your character has. For example, what is her limit for healing dragons/humans/other creatures (most likely different rates)? What kind of injuries can she not heal? How much can she heal before something else happens? Please remember that if your dragon can heal life-threatening wounds (eg. broken spine), the penalty dealt on your character would have to be as severe as well (the damage is amplified onto herself).

I need more descriptions for both 'Personality' and 'Appearance'. How does she react when she's provoked? Which parts of her body is white/gold? Are the gold marks a swirly design? Be creative biggrin.gif

Lastly, we don't exactly use human years, so I'm assuming your character is an adult? We just need a vague age of your dragon, since it doesn't play too much impact in an RP (mainly for appearance wise). Such examples are, matured hatchlings, recently matured adult, adult, newly hatched hatchling, etc...

Going off what Sharly said about age:

Due to not having a standard of ages ((i.e. human years to dragon stages)) we'd prefer if you drop age ((numbers)) all together, and focus on stages. The four presented to us by DC.

Actually, that reminds me...

We need to come up with some standard for age...

Question, should Crusher forget Selina the daydream? Or is everyone ok with him recalling that (after all he was the killer of her before (and if I recall right she kind... tried to scare him with a curse or cursed him... some how)? If he recalls it may add a twist to the plot lol.

Srena was the daydream, Selina is a new name.

I posted this int he main thread, but I wanted to make sure everyone sees it:

(( xd.pngxd.pngbiggrin.gif

That's HILARIOUS.

No, Out Of Character

Everything in that thread pertains to the RP therefore, is it in context.

That made me laugh today, thanks. tongue.gif))

Edited by Dusset

I wanna join.

Username: Coryn02

Name: Claws

Type/Breed: Black Dragon(mostly)

Power: Very good at fighting, can breathe some fire

Personality: Can't talk yet, but is friendly. Likes to hunt and will attack enemies very fast.

Appearance: Looks like a regular black hatchie, but has red eyes. Scales more durable than norm.

Age/Stage: Newborn

History: Claws's mother was a Gold, resulting in his durable scales. His father was black, and owes to him much of his prowess. His owner was raising his egg until he dropped him over a mountain. He then rolled down and dropped safely into the home cave, where he hatches.

Extra: His uncle happens to be a hellfire wyvern, to whom he owes his fire-breathing. He is scared of eagles and other birds of prey.

Edited by Coryn02

had a derp moment... was just trying to get him redirected here. atleast i made your day in my mistakes though. now if you excues me i have an alot.png to go feed.

So can i participate now or do i need to be approved or something? I read the rules.

Can someone give me a brief summary of what happened after the flying lessons Crusher gave the hatchlings? I was away and so I was not able to post....

ANND RECAP TIME!

Crusher showed the hatchlings around, returned to cave, and then left to go find Balthan, Who went to Thyrmzen and is talking to him about his past.

Piruk wondered off and came back after discovering about the Fire Lich that awoke. He has yet to tell the others.

Rayle and Seig have arrived at the cave.

thats about it.... correct me if i missed anything.

Nope.

But I can help you!

Here's the shpiel.

1. All dragons are decent fighters and almost all can breathe fire. If you choose to not have a power that's your business.

2. I need a better personality. What's happens when provoked? How are they socially? Do they like or dislike people? Those are just a few examples.

3. Not being able to talk will hinder your communication. So unless your an amazing RPer I recommend against it.

4. "Scales more durable than norm." That would be a power not an attribute.

This is what I saw that may be in need of change. Fix those and we'll talk. biggrin.gif

Nope.

But I can help you!

Here's the shpiel.

1. All dragons are decent fighters and almost all can breathe fire. If you choose to not have a power that's your business.

2. I need a better personality. What's happens when provoked? How are they socially? Do they like or dislike people? Those are just a few examples.

3. Not being able to talk will hinder your communication. So unless your an amazing RPer I recommend against it.

4. "Scales more durable than norm." That would be a power not an attribute.

This is what I saw that may be in need of change. Fix those and we'll talk. biggrin.gif

XP Ok, i'll give it another shot...

Username: Coryn02

Name: Claws

Type/Breed: Black Dragon(mostly)

Power: Scales harder due to heredity, lightning-fast reflexes when in battle

Personality: Is trusting of other dragons, but is hostile to strangers. Does not like unknown dragons, and is especially hostile toward humans, whom he will attack upon sight via ambush.

Appearance: Looks like a regular black hatchie, but has red eyes, which potray a bold look upon this dragon.

Age/Stage: Newborn

History: Claws's mother was a Gold, resulting in his durable scales. His father was black, and owes to him much of his prowess. His owner was raising his egg until he dropped him over a mountain. He then rolled down and dropped safely into the home cave, where he hatches.

Extra: Is not really pertinent, but he is a Thuwed. He is scared of eagles and other birds of prey. He does, however, have a great liking for eggs(as in bird's eggs, for eating).

If this isn't a better example of what i already tried, i dunno what is.

user posted image--->user posted image

Edited by Coryn02

PERFECT!

One last thing...

An antisocial dragon isn't any fun to RP, as RPs hinge solely on communications an, well, being social. But if you want you may play that. Your choice.

But otherwise,

ACCEPTED!

Yay, i'm in!

Well, he's not completely antisocial. He will interact with other dragons, he'll just need a little more winning over than others. Unless you mean with people xd.png He doesn't like those...

Oh, hi! I remember now! How's it going?

EDIT: XP not pertinent to chat, sry

Edited by Coryn02

((Note: Most humans in the area were taken by Jink to work as slaves to Thrymzen. So few are still around in our area. A map of the area is shown on the first post of the OOC. The settlements in that picture were no than towns. There is one more that isn't in the pisture because it was burned by Jink in a betrayal to Crusher, many many pages ago.))

Well, this man comes from very far away and has to cross very far in order to get to the dragon fights.

I understand. I just point that out to most people who have humans in their sheet or first post as a means of making sure that point is comprehended.

Sorry. tongue.gif