sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Username: Crazy Dragon Lady

Name: Smalldash

Type/Breed: Whiptail

Power: Speed, agility, whiptail, smarts, gliding (is that too much?)

Personality: Kind, friendly and loving; will help anyone in need

Appearance: Sandy color with yellow stripes; tiny wings tipped with black and white

Age/Stage: Winged Hatchling

History: Nothing much

Extra: She has shimmering golden eyes, and likes to dash about near dry spots. She will alert the other hatchlings when anything dangerous nears.

Hello Crazy, I'll be your approver today,

The only problem I see is your powers. Let's break it down.

1. Speed and agility are vague.

2. Whiptail seems like something all dragons with tails could preform.

3. All dragons with wings can fly and glide.

Now you don't have to fix this. It's not really a problem, you don't have to have powers. But I always address this to newer people because playing with powers is more fun, and I think everyone really wants to. So just a friendly reminder, you can add powers.

Beyond that it's fine. Resubmit with any changes you feel are needed without drastically changing the form, and we'll see. biggrin.gif

Username: Zermonth

Name: Zane

Type/Breed: ShadowWalker/Gold Mix

Power: He possesses the ability to partially phase in and out of the corporeal realm due to his species. He can extend this to another object or being (though it is limited to one and whatever possessions they may be carrying)

Personality: Calculating but rash. Zane is extremely quick minded and uses this to his advantage. He does not like most forms of combat but when he has to, he is a very dangerous opponent. He is caring about others and tends to get easily attached to his friends. He would do anything to make sure they were happy. Even to commit grievous crimes.

His is unusually trusting towards others, but this is mostly due to his confidence that he could escape should an event try to harm him. He is overall friendly towards others. If he sees someone as a harsh person or a threat to his friends then he will purposely go about ‘ditching’ them. He is extremely temperamental when is comes to his friends in regards to their safety and will try to stop whatever is endangering them. He has a tendency to joke around and pull pranks, and he will often act childish for his age.

Appearance: For the most part, he appears like a normal shadow walker. His wings are that of a gold dragon’s build and his claws and teeth are of a golden color. Zane is partially burned on the left side of his face but magic has healed most of it. His body is pale with a slight tint of gold and his eyes are grey with yellow flecks.

Age/Stage: Adult

History: Zane was abandoned shortly after birth for unknown reasons. He wandered the desert and taught himself survival. He is very adept at phazing. While he was still young, he met a hybrid of the same age named Lorem Ipsum. The two of them bonded instantly and after almost completing an escape, Zane stayed with her. He picked up tactics and flying quickly and taught Lorem. At a later date, he and Lorem fought their way out and escaped to the forests to the north-east. While they escaped, he earned a burned face from a thunder dragon. He was partially healed by Lorem and they have lived in the forest for a while since.

Extra: Lorem is Archios’ character from the RP

Edited by Zermonth

Hi Zermonth, I knew your name was familiar.

I'll be your approver today.

Your application is incredible, it's one of the best I've seen, ever. However, I just need clarification on your power.

Hi Zermonth, I knew your name was familiar.

I'll be your approver today.

Your application is incredible, it's one of the best I've seen, ever. However, I just need clarification on your power.

He possesses the ability to partially phase in and out of the corporeal realm due to his species. He can extend this to another object or being (though it is limited to one and whatever possessions they may be carrying, [this is limited at GM discretion])

Username: Crazy Dragon Lady

Name: Smalldash

Type/Breed: Whiptail

Power: Smarts

Personality: Kind, friendly and loving; will help anyone in need

Appearance: Sandy color with yellow stripes; tiny wings tipped with black and white

Age/Stage: Winged Hatchling

History: Nothing much

Extra: She has shimmering golden eyes, and likes to dash about near dry spots. She will alert the other hatchlings when anything dangerous nears.

I listed the Powers down to smarts, and I didn't change anything else. Is anything else wrong?

Super-duper-intelligence? Slightly above normal IQ? Mind Crush? (Okay, i'm starting to go into LittleKuriboh references, i'll stop now.)

Seriously, you can go a bit over with your power, as long as it isn't OP or godmodding.

He possesses the ability to partially phase in and out of the corporeal realm due to his species. He can extend this to another object or being (though it is limited to one and whatever possessions they may be carrying, [this is limited at GM discretion])

Alright, your accepted.

Note: The GM (Rainface) long ago abandoned us. Before any ('cept maybe Sharlyking) were even in the RP. It's currently led by us few accepters.

Well, I guess she is smarter than most dragons...is that too much?

xd.png I just don't want to go over the limits

Edited by Crazy Dragon Lady

Alright, your accepted.

Note: The GM (Rainface) long ago abandoned us. Before any ('cept maybe Sharlyking) were even in the RP. It's currently led by us few accepters.

Uh, she was off by then. Only popped in once to see how the RP fared, and then disappeared for good.

Updated the OP.

Uh, she was off by then. Only popped in once to see how the RP fared, and then disappeared for good.

Updated the OP.

'Claws' has an s at the end... XP

Any of you play Skyrim here? It would be so cool to have a dragon with the same abilities as Skyrim ones.

FUS RO DAH!

Any of you play Skyrim here? It would be so cool to have a dragon with the same abilities as Skyrim ones.

FUS RO DAH!

Nononononoonononononononon NO!

Don't start adding that game to this. I got my entire school not shutting up about it every day at school and pressure to play it.

Stay on topic please everyone. OoC threads are for discussing RPs.

Yeah guys, we've had major problems about that, awhile ago we went on about some neko (don't ask) army. Honestly if an admin had to stop it, it went too far already.

'Claws' has an s at the end... XP

I stand corrected tongue.gif

Name: Shimmer

Type: ice

Power: can make anything out of the cold, is healed by the cold, can give others power from the cold, can heal other with cold.

Job: ?

Personality:YWS

Appearance: light blue with purple eyes, tail, ears, wings, and belly

Yeah, the variety and apparent strength of that power would be more appropriate for an ancient ice dragon of some kind, especially if she can use her cold powers as an offensive weapon. (If she can't, then there's still the issue of giving other dragons cold powers/healing them with cold.)

My recommendation would be to switch it to a general 'elemental control' power: the ability to manipulate ice, freeze water, etc, and extra strengths relating to a naturally cold environment (accelerated healing, increased power, doesn't suffer from cold, not hindered by snow or slippery ice, etc.)

For everyone else: it's finals week, and I've been completely absent for the past six or seven days. What's happened? How much time has passed?

Edited by Chess Tyrant

Username: <Chasilin>

Name: <Illuminis>

Type/Breed: <Moonstone Dragon>

Power: <With the use of the moonlight which she absorbs she was able to manipulate it within her stone and acurately predict lunar cycles or astral anomolies. Also, using the power from the moon stone she's developed a unique way of healing and also for sight. Don't be mislead as she has both offenseve, defensive and healing and harming powers but the more used for ill intention the more quickly a feather will blacken and it hurts her heart to do so.>

Personality: <As her breeds nature depicts she is of a gentle personality. She speaks kindly and if she ever is mad you'd never know it unless you've known her her whole life and were able to notice slight difference that gave her away. Even then it may not be accurate. She's also the kind of dragon who can't stand watching the pain of others and if they suffer whether through physical, emotional, spiritual or mental pain then she will try her best to remedy it though she can take a hint if she is not wanted.>

Appearance: <Illumis looks nothing different from the usual light and gentle blues and whites of her breed apart from a few things. She has a single black feather on each of her wings and she grows older and uses her uniquely developed powers more will turn black but it's usualy one feather per wing every century. Illumis is also blind both in night and in day, her eyes as pale as full moons with glowing fog about it that is both eeirie and calming. >

Age/Stage: <she is a fresh adult barely a week into maturity so she has many years left to live>>

History: <As an egg she was stolen from her mother by a human and before she could be forced to hatch into it's hands she was abandoned and no other dragons would come near her for the stench of the humans that covered her made them wary and unwilling. When she did eventually hatch on her own in a dark abandoned cave she kept to eating the struggling foliage about the cave and never emerging even for the moon. This wasn't a problem though as there was a single skylight within the cave where she could reach the moonlight and bask within it while it was over head. She grew up into a fine hatchling however skinny and under developed she was still of strong spirit and it was enough to keep her alive until maturity. Illuminis blindness was caused due to the humans trying to force her out of her egg, because of this her eyes were unable to develop and never will. Born blind she was able to quickly adapt to it and in a way it was it's own blessing as it allowed her to develop her unique powers.>

Extra: <Illumins doesn't speak at all, she won't even make a sound.>

Is this an okay submission form? >.<''