sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Well let's see:

Me, (Scuta and Jink Usque)

Dragongirl, (Crisie, Moon, Cryna, Shadowmonster)

Ryujin, (Balthan)

LLD, (Crusher)

Chess, (Thrymzen)

We're all that's left of the older cast. Now there's a new group of hatchlings that joined a little while ago. I can't list them but I believe they all only have one char per person.

Yup. All or most of them are with Crusher right now if you wanted to know.. :I.

Need a side plot summary?

Erm... yeah.

AND I EXIST YOU KNOW.

Yeah. Just saying. No need for me to keep yelling. Sorry.

Side plot summary ish NECESSARY!

Alright biggrin.gif I'll check the RP for about the previous 10 pages for active people...

Name
Age/Gender:
Type:
Power: 

Progress: Checking... Done!

I need character forms for these's peoples' characters: (Use the code given above biggrin.gif)

>> Fire-Ice

>> Sweet_Wyvern

>> UmbreWulf

>> Moonbeam22

>> Drakossozh

>> Froggu_master

>> Durppie

>> Fenix3533

>> ArchiosLukos

>> Harizi

>> Ryujin13

PS. People in the grey section on the OP have their character forms deleted in the second post.

People whose names are not crossed please continue reading biggrin.gif

@Durppie: Are you still planning to use your previous character, Ilienth?

@Archios: Are you gonna still use your previous characters, Oracle and Whisper?

@Harizi: I need Piruk's power to be clarified *got confused about it*

@Ryujin: I need Balthan's info page again~ >~<" I think I deleted it the last time

@DragonGirl: Are you still going to use your previous characters, Crisie, Moon and Cryna?

@LLD: Are you planning on using Stoneza?

That's about it, I think... [clocked in about 4 hours of admin work on this! >:( ]

Edited by sharlykng

I dunnu what to do with Stoneza. Mind if he stays in so I can bring him in at a later date?

No, I am abandoning them.

Name: Lorem Ipsum

Age/Gender: Adult Female

Type: Legendary Trio Mix

Power: Empathy with nature

Aright, back again.

-Ryujin: Thrymzen is going to visit the vault to speak to Balthan's ancestors, but he needs to find it first, and doesn't think he'll get far if he just asks someone. He'll wait until the Citadel is properly founded and he can start messing with the local cycle of life before seeking out the Guardians.

-General: lemme see, has a second day passed by now? Going to check the main RP.

Edit: doesn't look like it. Anything I can do to speed things along?

Edited by Chess Tyrant

@Chess, no but dragongirl has sent cryna to you.

@Sharly/Harizi, so like the Usque brother's.

(Jink Usque and Scuta Usque are brothers with a sort of reverse life-debt for each other; each one must, in no uncertain terms, personally take the life of the other before they can move on to something vaguely resembling a normal life.)

Huh. So i'm not the only dragon with that power. Any chance of meeting them? Considering i'm lost in a jungle/forest with only a dragon stuck in space-time that I converse with telepathically for company?

Edited by Harizi

@Harizi

Well Scuta is the oldest, (not counting Cryna as her age is undefinable ((both of them are frozen, Scuta though, knows his age.))) at the cave so you'll find him there.

Jink is evil and allied himself with Thrymzen. So you'd find him around there.

@Chess, nail on the head.

Edited by Dusset

The cave in the map on the first post in this tread. We're in the only forest in the area with a river through it on the DC map on the main site, is that more detail for you?

I just left a cave full of dragon poop. I'm in a forest that seems to go on forever. I seem to be getting close. Prepare to meet a little blue dragon who seems to be hearing voices, guys.

Sorry for not telling you guys of my absence. I was gone to indianapolis for a conference. I would think that no one has found Lorem yet?