Hatchlings OoC Thread

Hopefully your accepting, if so

Name: Geheti

Type: Bronze

Power: Small healing and transforming in draconic language

Job: Healing in secret

Personality: Good tempure hard to enrage

Appearance: Bronze coloration

Age: old enough to tansform into human but still small (Not yet dracion)

Transform into a human? Last time I checked, Piruk can cause that effect in others, but I've never seen a dragon do that by themselves. And what do you mean by heal in secret? Define both your powers a bit more.

Healing in secret is as since I am small I can heal while no one notices me so lets say someone is fighting a dracion i could hide somewhere and heal them little by little almost like a cleric. By transforming I mean turning into other creatures, each harder to do humans require at least an age of 2 hundred human years (12 draconic) the hardest are the small, the easiest are the large and defenseless, humans are little more on medium and semi-defensless and I can only transform when I say hard magic phrases in draconic.

Edited by ExplosiveianG

So healing without anyone seeing it. I assume you cannot heal when someone is looking at you for some odd reason. You are a shape-shifter, with minor issues with transforming. One last issue. Your grammar is KILLING me. And this RP has a minimum of semi-literate. So yeah. Other than that, wait for Dusset (the approver) to reach a verdict on you.

Pew... some piece of work you just submitted. We'l start simple and get more complex when I get back to my comp.

1: You clearly have a complex idea of dragons. We'l address that later.

2: We don't use jobs anymore. An up to sdate char sheet should be on the first post in this thread.

3: Gonna need more personalty plz.

4: Can we have some history?

That' the basic, as I said we'll jump further in tomorrow.

I know he doesn't mean to but Chess takes a long time to respond. To offset this i'm making a new character so I can do something while I wait.

Name: Selina

Type: Shadow Walker

Power: can move in between this world and the shadow world at will, as all her kind can

Personality: Shy to the extreme, Srena is unsure about everything in the world. She doesn't mind things she knows and understands, but is leery about anything or anyone new.

Appearance: normal shadow walker

Edited by Ryujin13

Looks good, only thing I see is some may not know what ya mean by shadow world. I'v read a few books that have something you might call a shadow world but aside from that I dunnu what you'd mean by that.

Name: Dark (Dark Star)

Power: Invisibility, Teleporting

Job: Emergency rescuing\transport

Personality: Shy, kind, suborn, Can seem dark and mysterious to those who don't know her well.

Appearance: Black and silver

Teleporting is exhausting, It can not be done often the bigger\heavier/farther the mass Dark would be teleporting the more exhausting example: If she would teleport an Adult Stone Dragon more then a meter She would be basically dead of exhaustion.

Hello, I'll be your approver today.

1. We don't use jobs anymore.

2. Your power, WAAY overpowered.

-I can accept JUST invisibility, but with a drawback, like... IDK, can only last for X amount of time.

-Or JUST teleporting.

-I cannot accept BOTH.

3. Need a better defined age, remember it's dragon-cave based.

-Egg

-Hatchling

-Matured Hatchling

-Adult

I think that's all, I hope that wasn't too overwhelming.

The breed description is kind of vague on it's description of this, but I assume it means something like in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess when there is a mirror world that is in darkness all the time you know. I don't really plan on doing anything with this immediatly anyway so Srena would use this to escape more then anything.

Um, how would you explain that for those who haven't played that game? Aka me for one.

Uh, Ryujin? Just one question about your new character.

I have decided to do one more character just to have a bit of fun with. So here she is:

Username: Ryujin13

Name: Srena

Type/Breed: Daydream Dragon

Power: Exactly what it says, If you don't post for a bit I will post daydreams for you to have (if thats ok, if not then she can just drop daydreams, and nightdreams no post)

Job:

Personality: About as flighty and ditsy as they come Srena like people and while smart has those moments where everyone in the vecinity does a facepalm.

Appearance: Extremely petite, she has a dark purple "mane" and piercing blue eyes with silver centers

Age/Stage: Winged Hatchling almost full grown adult

Extra: her favorite daydream to give people is the one where they are a hero and everyone loves them

Edited by Chess Tyrant

She dead, killed by Crusher. Long time ago. She was the first death when Crusher captured Balthan.

Edited by little lost dragon

I like the name, I didn't think it would be a big deal. If it is then I will change the name

Dunno... It just seems a bit off to have two characters with the same name in the RP's history, even if one of them died a while ago and wasn't really important.

If nobody minds, then I guess it's not really a problem. huh.gif

Also: writing up a post for the main thread right now - gimme two minutes.

Edited by Chess Tyrant

Yea I guess Dark would be overpowered, may I change it a bit? same name\personality different breed and such?

Username: fieryashes

Type/Breed: Blue Nebula Dragons

Power:Extreme Knowledge of the stars and planets (as if she has been there)

Personality: Shy, kind, suborn, Can seem dark and mysterious to those who don't know her well.

Appearance: Looks like an average Blue Female Nebula

Age/Stage:Winged Hatchling

History: Her egg was stolen from her home in the Alpines, she was brought to a large building with a fake cave with no sights of the sky Her egg was a few days from hatching when the human smashed her egg. The other dragons in the building helped her get to one of the air vents and she escaped. She has been traveling since.

Extra: not much

Edited by fieryashes

Username: Harizi

Name: Fyora

Type: Red dragon lich

Power: Line-of-sight blink (She can teleport to a location she can see, not visible, she can't teleport, 3 times in quick succession can kill her), basic heat vision that sears her own eyes.

Personality: Soul-less, cold-hearted, wishes to destroy everything, does not do alliances.

Appearance: Dracolich, Nuff said.

Age/Stage: adult

History: She was dragon royalty. A queen of a kingdom long destroyed, she was killed by a group of rebels who didn't exactly like her way of ruling. Unfortunately resurrected by Piruk's arrival on the planet.

Extra: EEEEVIL.

Sorry for giving you so much work, Dusset!

Edited by Harizi

WOW.

Name: Selina

Power: can move in between this world and the shadow world at will, as all her kind can

Personality: Shy to the extreme, Srena is unsure about everything in the world. She doesn't mind things she knows and understands, but is leery about anything or anyone new.

Appearance: normal shadow walker

Assuming that in the shadow world is kinda like my imagination (black/white/grey, more of shadows moving around, vioces sound like those underwater echo-y type, can't do anything there), then yes, approved!

Username: fieryashes

Type/Breed: Blue Nebula Dragons

Power:Extreme Knowledge of the stars and planets (as if she has been there)

Appearance: Looks like an average Blue Female Nebula

Age/Stage:Winged Hatchling

History: Her egg was stolen from her home in the Alpines, she was brought to a large building with a fake cave with no sights of the sky Her egg was a few days from hatching when the human smashed her egg. The other dragons in the building helped her get to one of the air vents and she escaped. She has been traveling since.

Extra: not much

I have no idea how your power can take place in the RP o_O

Approved.

Username: Harizi

Name: Fyora

Type: Red dragon lich

Power: Line-of-sight blink (She can teleport to a location she can see, not visible, she can't teleport, 3 times in quick succession can kill her), basic heat vision that sears her own eyes.

Personality: Soul-less, cold-hearted, wishes to destroy everything, does not do alliances.

Appearance: Dracolich, Nuff said.

Age/Stage: adult

History: She was dragon royalty. A queen of a kingdom long destroyed, she was killed by a group of rebels who didn't exactly like her way of ruling. Unfortunately resurrected by Piruk's arrival on the planet.

Extra: EEEEVIL.

Kinda like Thrymzen???

If you were paying attention, yes, pretty much. I'm just throwing in a few more liches for the heck of it. See Piruk's "Brief" conversation with Scuta on the matter.

I think the key difference is that Thrymzen deliberately became a lich to cut his soul off from the world, making himself immune to divine magic. (For this to make sense, deities have to derive their power from an innate connection to and control over the world.) Piruk and Cloud's dracoliches are undead dragons with their souls severed from their bodies, but it's not as meaningful and doesn't grant plot powers.

What Chess said. They retain their old powers when they were alive, they get nothing new from being a dracolich, minus the whole "I can still regenerate myself if Piruk is still freaking alive, even though he's technically already de-" Pretend I didn't say that. Just pretend.

If you were paying attention, yes, pretty much. I'm just throwing in a few more liches for the heck of it. See Piruk's "Brief" conversation with Scuta on the matter.

^ I resent that. I'm actually not entering the actual RP thread anymore, just mantaining this OOC one. >:(

Anyways, approved.

EDIT: Updated the OP. I NEED BALTHAN'S FORM!!! Please fill in the specified particulars. Thank you.

Name:
Age/Gender:
Type:
Power:

PS. I just realised I sound like some bi-polar person O_O"

Edited by sharlykng