sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

here is character number two then smile.gif

Name:Siegrain <pronounced see-grain>(Sieg for short)

Type: Sunsong Amphithere

Power: Super-enhanced hearing. Can hear everything going on for miles. Can even hear the thoughts of those around him which he uses to his advantage whenever he can. His power is both a blessing and a curse in that he can hear whatever he needs to inconspicuously but he also hears other things going on around him as well and has to try to block them out to listen to what he wants to hear. His hearing is also very sensitive to loud noises.

History: Never knew his biological parents and was raised by an evil wizared who wanted to use him as a tool of destruction so that he could further himself in the world. But Sieg learned of the mages plan for him through his power as it began to take form within him and killed the mage in his sleep. He now seeks his own path in life but he is unsure of what to do with himself and now feels lost and without a purpose.

Personality: He has a rather calm attitude but can be blunt and indifferent about things. Is often at odds with his own emotions and can act kind of bipolar at times but his mind is always working and trying to figure things out. He often feels lost and alone but does not seek comfort from others and is quite stubborn when confronted by other dragons. He enjoys singing to himself, often humming tunes and dancing about while alone but gets really embarassed if caught which often makes him angrey at whoever caught him.

Appearance: Unlike most Sunsongs he is a dark purple color and shines in the moonlight rather than sunlight. He also breathes violet colored flames. Other than that he looks like a perfectly normal Amphithere.

The power is way to over-powered, even with the drawback... you can't have a char that can read other's thoughts, it's game-breaking.

alright then. I shall go back and edit it :3

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

(it has been edited. Let me know if it still needs toned down.)

Edited by Drakossozh

Alright, better. Make it that it doesn't leave poison on stuff, 'cause then we'd have to keep track of that. And no poison by touching, but beyond that, the bite and spells are perfect.

would it be okay if i made it so that he won't leave poison on innatimate objects and his poison touch does not affect dragons? Cause the poison killing plants and stuff as he slithers past is part of the reason for his rather odd personality.

Thrymzen's too smart to recruit an ax-crazy minion with enough power to challenge him. Time to break the plotline... biggrin.gif

would it be okay if i made it so that he won't leave poison on innatimate objects and his poison touch does not affect dragons? Cause the poison killing plants and stuff as he slithers past is part of the reason for his rather odd personality.

Yes, your char is accepted.

Name: Rainbow Soul

Type:Day Glory Drake

Power: Flamethrower (Although her fire is rainbow colored. It bends light sort of like a prism, giving it the appearence of a flaming rainbow.) She can go about five feet in whatever direction she is facing. It is hot enough to melt metal, but makes her tired if used for too long. She can go for about 10 seconds if it's very hot, 20 if it isn't. After, she has to rest for about an hour to actually use fire at all. She has to wait a couple of days to release a very hot fire.

Job: Warrior

Personality: A shy timid hatchling, she is rather quiet and keeps to herself, but polite. Rainbow (that is her nickname or shortened name) loves to train, seeing how far she can shoot fire, or how long she can go for. She usually makes friends with others that are nice to her, and opens up to them. Around her friends she is quite funny and can be a bit random at times.

Appearance: Looks like my boy dragon, Beauty of the Air

Modified it as you said.

Edited by UmbreWulf

Ok.. gunna try and get back into this with a new character...

Name: Zenith

Personality: Always curious he tends to get into things he should not.

Type: Ridgewing

Powers: Able to form a sphere of water that he can throw around as long as he is touching the ground. The longer he maintains the sphere and the bigger it gets drains him and makes him more tired. Being hit by it means you get wet and pushed around a bit.

History: Wanting to see the world, Zenith snuck away from his parents only to be caught that same night by humans. After being held for several weeks, he woke up one day to find his cage unlocked and a necklace around his neck. Seeing the chance to get away finally, he runs and ends up getting lost. Zenith is still unsure of the necklace he wears but he continues to wear it as a reminder and also because he feels insecure without it.

Extra: The necklace makes a clone of the wearer for a short duration. The clone looks just like the wearer but can only move and attack. The clone does not inherit any abilities of the wearer and does not have the ability to talk. After being used the Necklace dulls in color for a time. When the Necklace returns to normal, it is able to be used again. Zenith does not know of the necklace's abilities.

Edited by Fenix3533

Hey everyone, It's been near a year since I joined the RP, my first post was on November 23 2010.

((YAY, thank you for accepting me, sry I was off doing stuff, and will be for Thanksgiving, the day before and the day after. Afterwards I'll be here more often.))

Scuta was tired, he longed for fresh water. He longed for rest. He longed for the company of his clan. But he was airborne. He would find none of this.

He landed, found a stream and took a long drink. Caught a fish, set it aflame and ate it. He looked to the east. There lay fertile land, lakes and rivers, forests and the great dragons he heard so much of. He once again took flight, eager to make a new home.

And here was my form from a few days before, first post of pg. 218

(I'd like to join smile.gif )

Name: Scuta Usque ("Shields up" in ancient greek)

Type: Spitfire

Power: Faster than normal dragons and ability to spit blue fire with ease.

Job: warrior/hunter {edited}

Personality: Sarcastic but kind, a little talkative and inexperienced with events of the area. But has the uncanny ability to grow on others. {edited}

Appearance: Brownish tan scales, turqoise markings, yellowish red eyes, tan wing membrane, blind in left eye

Age: matured hatchling, perhaps frozen, unknown by character

Waitin to be accepted (or however it goes here)  biggrin.gif

Funny isn't it? I completely forgot Scuta was half-blind... I'll start to honor that though.

Also forgot he never knew about the freezing, that, I won't start to honor tongue.gif .

It also would have been soooo edited had sharlykng never accepted before xd.png

Time flies huh?

Edited by Dusset

Name: Snow Aurora (Aurora for short)

Type: Ridgewing/ Ice

Power: ability to turn inanimate objects to ice up to the size of a 3 foot boulder

Job: Apprentice

Personality: Curious, tends to get in trouble, friendly, likes to take charge of a situation, compassionate, enjoys helping others. Appearance: Snow Aurora has the body of an ice dragon but the head, feet and tail of a ridgewing dragon. She has 4 projections on the top of her head. She is mostly a snowy blue color with her wings being slightly darker and purple inside along with a purple underbelly, tail, and projections.

Edited by Fire-Ice

Name: Lo'Lindir Su'Rion Dorkface (Su'Rion for short)

Type: Red Dorsal

Power: Void. His wings and dorsal go a black that seems to have absolutely no light in it. this causes it to go unnaturally dark when this ability is activated. He is also unnaturally agile and stealthy. In "Void State", only his eyes are visible.

Job:Apprentice

Personality: Silent, Harsh, cocky and inyourface. He is also quite mean, sometimes. He is witty, and likes to outsmart people, usually in their own game. Su'Rion isn't easily befriended, but when he is, he is loyal, and would die for his friends.

Appearance: A normal Red dorsal hatchling, with green eyes.

Power: Flamethrower (Although her fire is rainbow colored O. o)

Personality: Shy, but funny and friendly around friends

Ok need more detail on her fire ablity. Why is it rainbowed? How hot is it? How far can she shoot? Also we need more personality. We know how she is around freindlys now what about others?

Powers: Able to form a sphere of water as long as he is touching the ground. The longer he maintains the sphere and the bigger it gets drains him and makes him more tired.

History: Wanting to see the world, Zenith snuck away from his parents only to be caught that same night by humans. After being held for several weeks, he woke up one day to find his cage unlocked and a necklace around his neck. Seeing the chance to get away finally, he runs and ends up getting lost. Zenith is still unsure of the necklace he wears but he continues to wear it as a reminder and also because he feels insecure without it.

Looks good so far. My questions are only: how does the water sphere work? Does he trap stuff in it? Does it knock others out if he hits them with it? And does his necklace have any suprize hidden in it?

Power: ability to turn inanimate objects to ice.

Personality: Curious, tends to get in trouble, friendly, likes to take charge of a situation, compassionate, enjoys helping others. Appearance: Snow Aurora has the body of an ice dragon but the head, feet and tail of a ridgewing dragon. She has 4 projections on the top of her head. She is mostly a snowy blue color with her wings being slightly darker and purple inside along with a purple underbelly, tail, and projections.

Only question here is to what extent can he turn items into ice. Like how big before he can't sort of thing.

Name: Lo'Lindir Su'Rion Dorkface (Su'Rion for short)

Type: Red Dorsal

Power: Void. His wings and dorsal go a black that seems to have absolutely no light in it. this causes it to go unnaturally dark when this ability is activated. He is also unnaturally agile and stealthy. In "Void State", only his eyes are visible.

Job:Apprentice

Personality: Silent, Harsh, cocky and inyourface. He is also quite mean, sometimes. He is witty, and likes to outsmart people, usually in their own game. Su'Rion isn't easily befriended, but when he is, he is loyal, and would die for his friends.

Appearance: A normal Red dorsal hatchling, with green eyes.

His power sounds similar to one of my chars Crusher with a few other things. I think your ready to go. Approved. Now wait for Dusset or sharkling to review this and if he/she says approved you can start.

Only question here is to what extent can he turn items into ice. Like how big before he can't sort of thing.

The largest she can go is about a three foot high boulder.

Edited power to clarify it a bit more, and yes the necklace has a surprise but im still thinking about what it will be.

Edited power to clarify it a bit more, and yes the necklace has a surprise but im still thinking about what it will be.

Ok. Get that necklaces power figured out let us know and we'll go from there.

The largest she can go is about a three foot high boulder.

Ok edit that into your sheet and we'll take a look at it again.

Powers: Able to form a sphere of water that he can throw around as long as he is touching the ground. The longer he maintains the sphere and the bigger it gets drains him and makes him more tired. Being hit by it means you get wet and pushed around a bit.

Extra: The necklace makes a clone of the wearer for a short duration. The clone looks just like the wearer but can only move and attack. The clone does not inherit any abilities of the wearer and does not have the ability to talk. After being used the Necklace dulls in color for a time. When the Necklace returns to normal, it is able to be used again. Zenith does not know of the necklace's abilities.

Looks good there. Approved. now wait for Dusset or Sharkling to approve it and your good to go.

Power: ability to turn inanimate objects to ice up to the size of a 3 foot boulder

Same goes for you

Oops, I didn't see Crusher there. But yea, they are different, and they'd probably be a great team. Like ninjas happy.gif

Looks good there. Approved. now wait for Dusset or Sharkling to approve it and your good to go.

Same goes for you

Your both good, you can start posting.

Power: Flamethrower (Although her fire is rainbow colored. It bends light sort of like a prism, giving it the appearence of a flaming rainbow.) She can go about five feet in whatever direction she is facing. It is hot enough to melt metal, but makes her tired if used for too long. After, she has to rest for about an hour to actually use fire at all. She has to wait a couple of days to release a very hot fire.

Personality: A shy timid hatchling, she is rather quiet and keeps to herself, but polite. Rainbow (that is her nickname or shortened name) loves to train, seeing how far she can shoot fire, or how long she can go for. She usually makes friends with others that are nice to her, and opens up to them. Around her friends she is quite funny and can be a bit random at times.

Modified it as you said.

Looking better there. But how long is to long for her and her fire ability?

Name: Starfall (Star for short)

Type: Nebula (blue)

Power: Light and Stars

Personality: Starfall is a rather shy youg dragon. She often keeps her powers a secret, and rarely shows anyone what she can do. However, if you gain her trust, Starfall is a very nice dragon. She is agreeable and is eager to please her mentor. She enjoys gazing at the stars, and hopes on day when dhe is older, to fly amongst them.

Abilities: Starfall has the rare ability to command the stars to form constilations. Each constilation has a different power. For example, one constilation would cause a tital wave, another could cause a huge stampede of bulls to charge through the area, etc.

Hello, Moonbeam, I will be your approver today.

Firstly, please use this form:

Name:

Type:

Power:

Personality:

Appearance:

Secondly, your power is was too powerful. And completely game breaking. You could easily destroy anything with that power. We don't want that.

You either need to tone it WAY down, or pick a new power.