sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Sorry about that! Here is my redo:

Name: Starfall

Type: Nebula (blue)

Power: Starfall's only special "powers" are that she can fly up into and past the atmosphere, and she grows stronger at nighttime. Starfall also can navigate and fight very well in the dark.

Personality: Starfall is a rather shy young dragon. She often keeps to herself, and mainly is out at night. However, if you gain her trust, Starfall is a very nice dragon. She is agreeable and is eager to please her mentor. She enjoys gazing at the stars, and hopes on day when she is older, to fly amongst them.

Appearance: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Types (scroll down the the Nebulas)

Edited by Moonbeam22

Name: Rainbow Soul

Type:Day Glory Drake

Power: Flamethrower (Although her fire is rainbow colored. It bends light sort of like a prism, giving it the appearence of a flaming rainbow.) She can go about five feet in whatever direction she is facing. It is hot enough to melt metal, but makes her tired if used for too long. She can go for about 10 seconds if it's very hot, 20 if it isn't. After, she has to rest for about an hour to actually use fire at all. She has to wait a couple of days to release a very hot fire.

Job: Warrior

Personality: A shy timid hatchling, she is rather quiet and keeps to herself, but polite. Rainbow (that is her nickname or shortened name) loves to train, seeing how far she can shoot fire, or how long she can go for. She usually makes friends with others that are nice to her, and opens up to them. Around her friends she is quite funny and can be a bit random at times.

Appearance: Looks like my boy dragon, Beauty of the Air

Modified it as you said.

Ok looks good to me. Approved.

Might be a bit late to apply now then, but this rp sounds fun

well anyway

name: Orodreth

Type: Ember

Power: Lights up the close by dark with a faint fire like glow, Only within a short distance, no further then his wingspan.

Personality: Isnt verry sociable but would like to stay with a big group, He has a short temper.

Appearance: He is a dark scaled dragon, with a bright red glow emitting from a some of his scales.

History:Cince the hatching of his egg he spent verry short time with his parents, only shortly after he was born into this world he got lost in a cave and stuck on his own. Seeing dragons fly about in large groups made him jealous and weap in the darkness in his own.

job: I think a job is more something that comes in place as the adventure advance's (in other works I am not really sure, and would have to know how I play the character before deciding upon what they do)

Edited by Psycho_Reaper

Might be a bit late to apply now then, but this rp sounds fun

well anyway

name:Orodreth

Type:Ember

Power:Lights up the closeby dark

Personality:Isnt verry sociable but would like to stay with a big group, He has a short temper

Appearance: He lookes like a ball of fire but made into the shape of a dragon.

I'm not an approver but I can help speed it up, how long can he light up darkness? And how far?

Thanks for the initiative Fenix smile.gif .

Hello Psycho, I will be your approver today.

1. May we have a history?

2. Did you use the form in the first post of the RP?

-Within that form, please disregard the 'job'.

3. Like Fenix said, how far can he light darkness up?

4. You may not be dragon-shaped fire.

Fix and I'll look at it once again.

I sort of want to be an approver now...

If I yell that... I'm banned from this... aren't I? *blink* *shot*

Username: Dragongirl10188

Name: The Shadow Beast; You can't know its name until I say so ._.

Type/Breed: An Alt Black.

Power: He can easily bend shadows of any shapes, but never too large or it will overpower his energy. It is strange, but as he goes on throughout the roleplay he will learn Moon's powers by stalking her o_o. Also sometimes can turn invisible; but he is still learning.

Personality: Shadow Beast is a pretty average assassin who usually gets himself into trouble. His addiction with... well... being to hyper will kill him most of the time. He begs for things and acts like a poor, innocent thing. You'll normally find him being stupid in a silly way.

Appearance: He has a scar under his wings that stretch around his belly, then down his leg and finally stops just under his muzzle.

Age/Stage: Just grown into an adult from being a winged hatchling.

History: Shadow beast was raised as a small hatchling back when humans invaded the area, but he lived somewhere miles from where he has met his new master now.

As a hatchling he was raised to fight and destoy, thus giving him a harsh life due to many punishments and fighting. His parents abandoned him as a matured hatchling, leaving him to die. He learned to hunt with his fighting life and soon grew into a large adult. *Quick plot of his life*

Extra: Nup.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

I find it funny how your saying plot again but from what I can see no one has agreed to said plot.

Sorry but I have to point that out.

Edited by little lost dragon

Hello dragongirl I will be your approver today. *chuckle*

1. Yes, he must be DC.

2. You need to PM me the name.

3. Now I'm gonna let you dole out his past however you want. As it's not vital.

And as for what LLD said, this is a side-plot. Don't take over the RP again with this. We have more than one idea running right now.

And I'm not sure we could give you the permission to approve really. As neither of us were officially given the power by the owner and were simply added because there was a mass of forms and only sharly to deal with them.

For Stoneza Dusset he's in sleep mode in the cave atm. He went into that mode yesterday RP time.

Thing is I dunnu what to do with him. His personality has evolved to a type that as of right now I dunnu what to do with.

Ugh, my face. Sorry I can't be on, it's just that it's hard finding time to be on. High School an' all. Trying to be more active from now on.

Expect Piruk to be a regular. And not some silent weirdo from now on. Now that SR (Scientific Reincarnation, AKA crossover fodder) has officially ended, (The planet exploded, after my character successfully managed to piss off an "Apocalypse Dragon") I can start integrating more of my old buddies in. Gotta ask permission from the owners of the character first, of course!

Before I forget, wassa the plot nao? I had trouble with the old plot. (Arena? I mean, WHAT?!) so what is it now? And will I be able to fit a giant 50-feet tall skeletal bringer of the apocalypse in it? Wait, scratch that. Cloud made a few mistakes with that. (Clouds my regular RP dude, but since this is HATCHLINGS, no adult dragons alowed tongue.gif)

Piruk. Yeah. A crossover thing, thats a common name in another universe. Also, add a new power to Piruk's sheet, will ya? Forgot about this one. "Scientific Reincarnation", but you can just write Mind Link. Guess what it does, HURR DURR.

Edited by Harizi

Hrm, WHO COULD THIS BE?! Anyone who reads my posts should know.

Username: Harizi

Name: Cloud

Type/Breed: Sky dragon, like Piruk.

Power: Creates non-lethal mini-cyclones, and a wind katana with a rather odd taste for it's owner's blood... He has to slash himself with it in order to use it.

Appearance: He's a bit smaller then the average sky dragon, scar across his chest due to repeated katana use, red and white rather than blue and white.

Age/Stage: Adult

History: He was a normal human. Then he was sold off to a group of scientists by his parents. "For Science," they said. "You can be the world's first dragon!" they said. For Science apparently includes being sent to an alien planet and experimented on with toxic materials. After successfully angering a Skeletal Lord of the Apocalypse, he and his friends (Including Piruk) were flung into space time.

Extra: Since he is across space time, he can't be on the planet. So probably he'll be a support character, cheering Piruk on via SR.

Edited by Harizi

Oh right, your the one with the dimensional thing. That helped. Thank you. We've had one or two people just start without applying.

1. Your powers are two stacked. If your past is in another dimension then that needs to stay there. We're midevil. So being able to summon both armor and hurricanes is out of the question.

Edited by Dusset

One last stipulation. Now while manipulating wind is alright. Disasters are not. If you say small tornadoes, ones that won't indefinitely kill anything. Then you are approved.

Alright?

Those things never killed anything before, can't kill anything now. It's fun to ride, though. Joking, joking. How do you RIDE tornadoes anyway? It's impossible, ainnit?

Yes, because whiplash kicks in and you die. They're dragons, not gods. They can die. So tone it down. Or you could simply say air manipulation. But I refuse to let someone have control of something like that.

I agree with Dusset. Plus control over air allows an excuse for power playing which where trying to keep as low as possible.

Here's a example that came right to mind when I saw "air manipulation"

Said dragon sneaks up and stops the air around target's head, thus suffocating it

Details for your power have to be said and a either a severe recoil or his power tone down. By reciol I mean

Judging by what you currently have going a suitable recoil would be knock out for a while. which we don't want. And thats going easy on ya.