fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

My first dragon, a male Nocturne.

I did`'t know anything about clicks, (unique) views or fansites, help ... I just posted him in my signature in a German community, where half of the users are total dragon nerds (they were somehow my mentors, I learned everything I know from them).

My Nebula, which I saw at the very beginning of raising dragons. I wanted one from the very moment I saw the sprite.

I'm proudest of my Frilled dragon, because I recently learned they were discontinued and I feel...I dunno, special, I guess? Glad I have one.

Im most proud of my christmas dragons, still missing the holly though ~hint hint~ tongue.gif & recently received silver tinsel. Thank you kiyoura. poptartFINALTINY.gif

I don't even know. I don't have many of what people would consider "worthy" dragons so I find it easier to be prouder of my dragon names than the dragons themselves. XD

I do have favourite dragons though. They're usually the ones with lineages I had built mostly, if not all, myself.

Definitely my PB 6th Gen Thuwed. Her father was an AP find, but I worked really hard to collect the necessary dragons to breed her mother biggrin.gif

Dreamy Spriters' Sweetling is also a favorite. I love seeing all the Sweetling Alts in the CB generation.

Then there's this one, which I bred, but gifted away. It's the only red dorsal my pair has bred. She has TEN purple dorsal siblings *sigh*

Let's see....

Right now....

My wonderful Vine, so kindly gifted to me! Whatever gender it turns out to be, I'm going to work hard for a CB mate for them. biggrin.gif

I'm very fond of my "Ravnos Clan" of vampires too:

Lord Grigori Ravnos

Lady Mirela Ravnos

Lord Symeon Ravnos

Lady Talaitha Ravnos

I'm hoping to get a few more vampires for it.

After that, my pair of Pinks. They were a gift too and their lineages are just lovely. I'm hoping to breed them for an egg-swap soon. happy.gif

Milady Heartsong

Milord Skydancer

Hmm, where to start? I like my CB gold, he and his kids all produce fairly well. All the neglecteds on my scroll were produced by me, so I'm really proud of them. But the thing I'm currently most proud of are all of my frozen hatchies, because I'm doing Beowulf (yes, the epic poem) in frozen hatchie dragons. It is awesome even if everyone thinks I am insane.

Definitely my PB 6th Gen Thuwed. Her father was an AP find, but I worked really hard to collect the necessary dragons to breed her mother biggrin.gif

Dreamy Spriters' Sweetling is also a favorite. I love seeing all the Sweetling Alts in the CB generation.

Then there's this one, which I bred, but gifted away. It's the only red dorsal my pair has bred. She has TEN purple dorsal siblings *sigh*

Your Daydream is awesome!

I didnt now that you can breed sweetling alt...

Im proud of Spotted Greenwing Called Nilith Nightfury of Berk.

She is in the Dragons of Berk breeding project. She has produce lovely off spring and the 'training diaries' we write in the project have given her a lovely personality biggrin.gif

Attached Much!!! LOL

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Right now, it's Epsilon. So many black eggs hatched before one turned alt (that was Theta, I adore her too <3), and even more before one alt gendered male.

This guy. I love him. I spent half a year with that lineage before he could be bred and I'm slowly making a mate for him. :3

And my marrows because I had to camp in the AP for hours in order to catch them. Also my pumpkins, for the same reason.

Your Daydream is awesome!

I didnt now that you can breed sweetling alt...

The alt Sweetlings were given to folks who experienced a glitch on V Day '10, and since it's their scrolls (not the eggs) that are coded for the alt version, any Sweetling on their scroll should hatch alt. So, if they only had one and then bred another, had two but released one and bred another, or got one from someone else who also had an alt Sweetling, it would have that lineage.

ATM, its either the Holy I was gifted for xmas... or 8th Gen, PB, Goldfish <--link is to the first one I bred, and gifted to a good friend. It took a LOT of work to make a clean, PB, 8th Even Gen. Crazy me is working on another. o.O

I love my Holly I managed to nab this last christmas, but then there's my glory project dragon, my first cb black I just traded for...... Any gift dragon I've received! *huggles gifters*

I think I'm most proud of my Neglecteds and my Holiday Spriter Alt offspring, especially the 2nd gens, and even more especially those few which are Holiday dragons themselves <3

Edited by jerusha