TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

WWIW, I think the only occasion the cave has actually been down for changing/releasing something was during the Fog.

YES FINALLY TELEPORT!

badge stuffs? o3o cool and weird at the same time.

....Fog?

Edited by Whitefire

But it says right there on the first page that SOME of these COULD be implemented by Early December...

ETA: How do I get the codes for the new Cave Back When badge?

You can use the one I made if you'd like smile.gif

[IMG=http://hatchingyourdragons.com/img/change.png]

user posted image

Edited by SilverDragonTears

YES FINALLY TELEPORT!

badge stuffs? o3o cool and weird at the same time.

....Fog?

The fog was when TJ released fogging, I missed it, but I'm gonna be here for the change! I don't expect it to soon, though, maybe early to mid December. Not the end of December, Christmas ! Yay, s/he does have a life ya know... I can't wait for the binomes though 030 i really hope that they're implanted first.

Did see Tj's edit? Early december biggrin.gif

Well, if we mean "early December" like "in the first 10 days of the month", there are only 3 weeks from now (at worst, aka 10th December or later). I bet a lot of users will sign every day on their calendars (please, don't use your bedroom's walls, it's for your own sake!). laugh.gif

But it says right there on the first page that SOME of these COULD be implemented by Early December...

...so maybe 12/1 or 12/2/10? biggrin.gif 12/10/10 or 12/12/10 look like good number possibilities, as well. I'll try to be patient. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, it may seem like December is far away, but we're over halfway there! Pretty excited about all the changes!

Haha wow, glad I got the word out, am I the only one stalking the first page like a maniac? xd.png

hmm maybe since my birthday is Dec 1st we will get a goodie(extra egg slots) then!

That would be a good birthday gift

ETA: How do I get the codes for the new Cave Back When badge?

Either find the post where it was given, or right-click -> view image info or copy image location and insert the URL (starts with http://) into something like this:

[IMG=http://tj.k.vu/hi.gif]

(that's for the one in my sig, I ran it through a URL shortener, I didn't make it)

So it really cold be months... Ah, well. I'm loving the confirmation of things like Trelport anyways. smile.gif

The fog was when TJ released fogging, I missed it, but I'm gonna be here for the change!

Fog I believe is the reference to when some of the original sprites had to be re-worked due to copyright issues...dragons were "fogged" and hidden until the new sprites could be finished and put into place.

hmm maybe since my birthday is Dec 1st we will get a goodie(extra egg slots) then!

That would be a good birthday gift

Coincidence. Mine's Dec. 1st too. ;P

That would be a pretty awesome gift.

I wonder when the new features will be released in early December.

EDIT: Just realized that teleport might be here for Christmas!

Edited by fireball225

December? o.o

Wiiin... and right after the new MCR album! I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH AWESOME!

Ok; I know that rare x rare breeding will be possible; but it says 'anything but holdiay x holiday'.

Would that restriction be lifted during that holiday's breeding season, or would they still have to breed outside their 'type'?

And, if so, is that 'per Holiday', ex: Christmas, or 'per each year's release'; since some of the Christmas releases are one-gender only?

Example: Would you be able to breed Yulebuck x Snow Angels during Christmas, or would the Snow Angel have to breed with another kind of uncommon?