TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

the "Timeframe: none right now" leads me to believe that the Thanksgiving event is separate from the new updates. But I might be wrong.

I wonder if they would tell us if there were a time frame. xd.png

If they had a time frame, I feel like they would tell us. At least in vague terms. "Coming this Winter" or something.

*writes mental note: Don't be locked next week*

Totally didn't take Thanksgiving into account since it's not a holiday in Europe

Totally didn't take Thanksgiving into account since it's not a holiday in Europe

Thanksgiving's never been celebrated on DC, so there is a good chance that there won't be special dragons dropped for the occasion.

The "plans" that are in place are probably more along the lines of the Easter Egg Hunt/TOT.

At least that's what I'm hoping, because I'm expecting to be locked for quite a while tongue.gif

DC was loading with relatively minor lag just a minute ago, but has suddenly gone offline.

Yeah event dragons come out when there are more international holidays/holidays that are celebrated within a small time frame. Also technically we have a harvest dragon.

But maybe something new of the list will be implemented

Reminder:

Random chat posts will get warned.

Edited by _Z_

The mystery eggs were misaligned on the first page for a minute, but other than that I've had no issues with the Cave today.

I think we may just be freaking over hiccups. :3 /pessimist

The mystery eggs were misaligned on the first page for a minute, but other than that I've had no issues with the Cave today.

I think we may just be freaking over hiccups. :3 /pessimist

Yep. Saw the thingy with the eggs as well.

Hopefully something happens now x3 At least it seems so *freaks out*

Just checking to make sure I wasn't missing out on any awesomness. Can't wait for renaming since my really stoopid keyboard kips mekkin awl kynza misstayks.

It's loading OK for me - for a moment there I was hoping something was happening. I still hope for an answer about where new releases will drop....

I had the AP acting odd yesterday. But I toyed with my internet options, hit refresh, and *poof*, back to normal. False alarm, nothing happened dry.gif Thought for sure that could have had something to do with the biomes.

Dang, we're all jumpy. One little hiccup and everyone's like "OMG SOMETHINGS COMING!" (myself included!) xd.png

'Suppose we should just chill? *tries to tell self not to come check this thread every possible moment* ...Not. Working. *continues to stalk thread*

EDIT: *hopes this isn't considered off topic*

@fuzzbucket: Where did you find that "In my day we had one cave" gif in your sig? Is anyone allowed to use it? I saw the other one here in the thread, but...

Edited by AlternateMew

I've had the cave be perfectly fine one minute and then down for a few.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the testing smile.gif

I am pulling my hair out waiting for these changes! AArrrggghhh!!! Oh, I feel so much better now - not!! Come on TJ, let us have just one change now??

I guess begging won't do... *sigh*

So many features and everytime the site is down, we have new hope that something may happen.

I wonder how the features get tested.

I wonder if they would tell us if there were a time frame. xd.png

Yes, and no

TJ has given a time frame for some previous changes and some just have the announcement in news wink.gif

EDIT: *hopes this isn't considered off topic*

@fuzzbucket: Where did you find that "In my day we had one cave" gif in your sig? Is anyone allowed to use it? I saw the other one here in the thread, but...

Someone offered it up somewhere this morning..... I forget - this place is buzzing. I expect you can copy the code from mine ?

(apologies if that WAS OT and I shouldn't have answered smile.gif)

ETA a post by Stromboli on page 45 of this thread.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Someone offered it up somewhere this morning..... I forget - this place is buzzing. I expect you can copy the code from mine ?

(apologies if that WAS OT and I shouldn't have answered smile.gif)

ETA a post by Stromboli on page 45 of this thread.

Yeah I can, thank you! laugh.gif *copies image*

To make sure this is on topic: Haha, I'm going to feel like a veteran. Who knew TJ would come out with something that could over shadow the hype for Teleport?

Oh my I can't believe I didn't see this sooner. (I guess being out of town didn't help.)

So can anyone explain the egg to hatchling limit thing to me?

Changing to 4 eggs / 12 total, regardless of whether or not you're breeding, grabbing from cave, or whatnot.

With a bronze badge, the limit goes up to 5 eggs/15 total

Silver badge, 6 eggs/18 total

Gold badge, 7 eggs/21 total

So with 4 eggs how do you get 12 total?