TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Check TJ's post - when these changes come online (they aren't yet) actual refusals after a certain date (June something) will disappear from the breeding list. So if it was an actual refusal, then it won't show up again.

actually it was before that time, sometimes last year when I was new.

It's the badge related to your dragons' number. The more adults you have, the more eggs and hatchies you can have without locking.

Thank you... That's what I kinda figured, but kept wondering if I was missing something between the ref's to 'badge'... Appreciate the heads up...

I do have one odd refusal on my scroll. My CB red female was bred with my Yulebuck and I've the offspring on my own scroll. But, after Yulebuck egg breeding was disabled for the season, I tried to breed them again and got a refusal o.O

I wasn't sure if I should even try them this Holiday so I picked up a different CB red female. Give that the refusal was before TJ's cut-off date, I think I'd still see the previous red as an option come Christmas time. I won't try it, but I am wondering if the refusal list will.. adapt to holidays.

And if Rare x Rare breeding goes in beforehand I'd be very tempted to try my CB frill instead. I was tempted to try the frill anyway as my red worked in-season but not off. But that would be a little more insurance that I wasn't just wasting the chance to get some Yule eggs out there.

Edited by Vhale

Can't wait to be able to fix some of my naming goofs!

Can't wait to be able to fix some of my naming goofs!

Thta is SO true, I wrote my stable name wrong or sometimes forgot it sad.gif

Back when the possibility of teleport was announced, mentioned something about increasing the ratio for magis beforehand so more people would be able to get them, right? So maybe, a bunch of magis will start showing up in the cave when it gets closer to the changes being implemented...

Back when the possibility of teleport was announced, mentioned something about increasing the ratio for magis beforehand so more people would be able to get them, right? So maybe, a bunch of magis will start showing up in the cave when it gets closer to the changes being implemented...

Yes, I think so too. But I should also say that I've started to see more Magis in main cave many weeks before this announce (and when I saw this I grabbed 2 eggs thinking "Teleport is soon" - was the end of September), so it's difficult to notice another increase.

Yes, I think so too. But I should also say that I've started to see more Magis in main cave many weeks before this announce (and when I saw this I grabbed 2 eggs thinking "Teleport is soon" - was the end of September), so it's difficult to notice another increase.

Same here. I saw more Magis as well as more Purples.

Maybe its because they are already coded and almost ready to be released.

Edited by Aurora-Silver

Same here. I saw more Magis as well as more Purples.

Maybe its because they are already coded and almost ready to be released.

Or it's because TJ is trying to confuse all the users that have noticed this and are expecting that the new BSAs will come soon laugh.gif . As said, I'm waiting for Teleport announce from September.

It's been seven days since TJ announced these changes would be coming - I hope we don't have to wait another 7 or longer! Come on with the changes! Please!!

Or it's because TJ is trying to confuse all the users that have noticed this and are expecting that the new BSAs will come soon laugh.gif . As said, I'm waiting for Teleport announce from September.

Confusing us? How mean xd.png

Well, I hope he is not letting us wait any longer...

Please let them not all happen on the same day. And especially not alongside a Thanksgiving release - as someone suggested....

Please let them not all happen on the same day. And especially not alongside a Thanksgiving release - as someone suggested....

This is the first time I hear about this... really??

Well, I think that if we'll have a release we can't have a new function together, too lag for the release and a lot of people missing the eggs.

Yup, if all features are going to released at the same time, we would spend the whole day just to access the DC site.

I guess TJ is aware of that.

My favourite feature is definitely new Egg/Hatchling limits; the fact that you can still catch or trade hatchlings even if you are egg locked is awesome. My second choice would be renaming, but as I only have one wrongly named dragon, the excitement will fade soon. Keeping incompatible matches from the breeding page is also a good development.

I've read about a "something" for Thanksgiving day. I'm thinking about the release of Fertility BSA in this day. As Thanksgiving is related to the harvest (it's the thanks for the good and abundant harvest of the day), Fertility fits to it.

I've read about a "something" for Thanksgiving day. I'm thinking about the release of Fertility BSA in this day. As Thanksgiving is related to the harvest (it's the thanks for the good and abundant harvest of the day), Fertility fits to it.

That would make sense. But when does anything ever make sense here? xd.png

the "Timeframe: none right now" leads me to believe that the Thanksgiving event is separate from the new updates. But I might be wrong.

Well,(deep subject)

I am on my way to a three day hatchie lock laugh.gif

New limits can be added any time now wink.gif

Looking through my scroll, I have a lot more corrections to make than I thought, fortunately I am not unhappy with the names so I won't suffer if names are already taken, but it is obvious that my laptop cannot spell.

I would think this would be the easiest to implement?

*points to avatar* I'm pretty sure Kermit speaks for all of us here.

lol. yep. sums us up to a T.

*points to avatar* I'm pretty sure Kermit speaks for all of us here.

I'll be like Kermit the day we'll have the changes (specially for Teleport!).