elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1/32

1/26

Wow! I was already to type in 0/26 for today's failure when the message came up that my trio had been successful!

Finally, I have my second GoN egg.

I used a Magma male to get it, and that is also how I got my first GoN egg.

Good luck to all those who are still trying and have been trying for a long time.

Try #46...

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/46 (first GON on try #22)

Anyone else get tired of copy/pasting the same post (changing the number) over and over again?

Brownies with cream cheese frosting coming up for all of us failures.

Try #46...

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/46 (first GON on try #22)

Anyone else get tired of copy/pasting the same post (changing the number) over and over again?

Brownies with cream cheese frosting coming up for all of us failures.

Well today I got

for the bajillionth time. *sighs* I wish I'd thought to keep a counter for it, I'm sure I'm over 50 by now, having been unsuccessful every time since the ability first came out.

*serves up fudgy brownies with dark chocolate chunks and hot fudge topping to all fail-summoners*

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

1/7 I believe.

My last Summon was successful. Yesterday, in fact.

0/15 what was I thinking? my trios are practicing abstinence sad.gif

After 15 attempts I got my first egg ( 9 days ago).

I really wish goodluck to the ones who have to wait so long for their first egg.

Summoned again yesteday and of course it was another failure. Now I still need only another attempt and I will hit my two-years of failures.

Anyone wants to offer me an ice cream to congratulate? Too hot here for a brownie

7th attempt for my 2nd Guardian of Nature and no luck again. tongue.gif

Just did my first try ever using Male Magma and got a trio egg.

So happy <:D  wub.gif

I was in the same circumstances biggrin.gif only, I summoned using a Female Magma~

Am quite surprised that I got it at my first try though <3

I'm due to try YET AGAIN later today. Some censorkip.gif***ing hope. I shall try with my new CB magma; she's never had a turn, so with luck...

Yeah RIGHT sad.gif

I very happily got my first GoN on my first try... a year and three days ago. (Took me that long to get an ice dragon).

One year of unsuccessful attempts since then. It's less frustrating, though, since I do already have one.

Good luck to all those who have yet to summon any GoNs...

Another summon and another fail. Should I just give up and accept that I am not meant to have one?

Another summon and another fail. Should I just give up and accept that I am not meant to have one?

Well - I just failed again (2 1/2 years and counting) and I'm not giving up yet. Not least as that would be a waste of the three year fail banner I am working on !

TJ said he had changed something to make things better. I guess I was on the wrong side of that one, too biggrin.gif

I summoned yesterday with no success. I have officially hit the two-year mark of Summonfail! *bakes triple-chocolate fudge cake with vanilla bean ice cream to celebrate* Plates, anyone?

...Aaaand know another summon and it's.... succes!!

o__________o (after so many fails!)

*grin*

~so happy~ It's my first GoN! *A* xDDDDD

Didn't want to post last night, lest I jinx it and wake up this morning to a scroll full of laughing dragons and a mint egg where my impossible treasure had been, but oh-em-capital-eff-capital-gee, I have a successful summon! I've been trying since the feature was first introduced, and I'd long since stopped hoping. I just click the option every couple of weeks out of habit. But this time, there's an egg.

It's... it's so blue and glowy... can't look away... blink.gif

EDIT: I just realized what this means! I HAZ ALL THE DRAGONS! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! wub.gif

Edited by Evilminion

Another failure here! *passes the fail!brownies*

Edit: Congrats to those who summoned successfully recently!

Edited by inlaterdays

Congrats to my lucky lil brat...2nd try and she got one. (YOU ARE GROUNDED!!!! xd.png )

Me, on the other hand, will be getting my next failed attempt out of the way as soon as I get unlocked. dry.gif

0/7

I've been summoning ever since the action came out and I finally got my egg! =D