elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's been two long years, many attempts to summon one, and I have been unsuccessful in every one, I am about to lose my mind if I don't get one soon

I have failed countless times ---I wonder if it is cos none of my ice ones are CB dry.gif only my magma and thunder are CB *goes hunting a CB ice*

I don't think any of my trios are below 3rd gen (terrible at catching from the cave), so non-cb doesnt affect it smile.gif

.......... blink.gif

Two weeks ago, after trying since the BSA was introduced, I got my first successful summon. Today, I got my second.

Pretty sure this is the first time I've ever had the opportunity to use the word "flabbergasted", and I am SO using it.

Dude. That's crazy. I'm still waiting for my second after a year and a half. xd.png

I am successful with summoning for the first time. xd.png

Used a male Dorkface Ice.

Congratulations!

*sighs wistfully* as for me, yet another summonfail...

*passes around the frosted fail brownies for all to console themselves with*

;_;. I want to summon already. I leave on vacation too sooooon~ :c

Well... somehow it finally happen. Been doing this every two weeks since the stupid BSA came out and my fail dragons finally managed to summon an egg. I was getting ready to just bypass the message when I noticed that it looked different.

Thank God that's over.

I noticed everything was updated and hoped summoning was too. (maybe it is) In any case, I tried to summon and failed yet again. xd.png

*drumrolls*

*summons*

and...

user posted image

Aww. D:

I'm so curious about summoning now with the summon scaling. Get the feeling I'm going to poke around here just to see if it has any effect. xP

Good luck to you guys! <3

Even with 6 sets, my Summon was a no~ Still worth the wait.

I have 40 sets at least,I didn't get the second GON,but I'll try next time to see if I can get it.

Edited by Mercury

still unable to summon, don't have that many sets. e.e. I really need to breed more.

Failed to summon anything here too; don't know exactly how many sets I have, maybe 9.

A male Thunder, a male Magma and a female Ice (these are my only summoning dragons) worked for me! I tried once before and failed, only to try again for giggles to see if Failure would be All I Summon (I expected that) only to turn out wrong. xd.png

I succeed just now. I don't remember when I tried last but it was before the last update which changed summoning statistics.

---

So my ratio is 1 out of 2 for success rate? xd.png

Edited by SerinaNight

Gues what... yes, that's rigth... another fail xd.png

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! oh wow. WOOOWWW. I don't know if I'll ever even try for another one; that I finally got one is EXCELLENT ENOUGH. Now I'm going to breed all my trio dragons and release the eggs on the AH in celebration. wink.gif

My single Ice finally succeeded in a summoning for the first time about two weeks ago when the updates were announced. Tried again yesterday and failed again.

I've been trying since they first came out; I found it amusing that I finally got my first one right as summoning updates were announced for the future.