elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

almost 2 years!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful." Geez I hope it doesn't take another 2 years to get my second one.....

I have both now! I looked at the date I summoned my first one: Jun 30, 2011. Today: July 5, 2012. That means it took more than a year to summon my second one. I can't remember when the Summon became available, either. Either way, it took a long time. You just have to keep trying.

I have both now! I looked at the date I summoned my first one: Jun 30, 2011. Today: July 5, 2012. That means it took more than a year to summon my second one. I can't remember when the Summon became available, either. Either way, it took a long time. You just have to keep trying.

Congratulations on your second summon!

As one who's been trying to summon anything besides failure longer than it took you to get 2, the intent behind your words of encouragement is appreciated at least...

*serves up a fresh batch of fail brownies for all who would like a consolation*

Try #47...

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/47 (first GON on try #22)

The updates should hopefully be in force by the next time I summon and I can see if having 4 sets of Trios helps me at all, at all.

Try #47...

1/47 (first GON on try #22)

The updates should hopefully be in force by the next time I summon and I can see if having 4 sets of Trios helps me at all, at all.

I'm hoping that helps me too....

HOPING.....

Wonder if they need to be equally male and female... off to examine my scroll xd.png

(NO GON after 2 years plus.... sad.gif)

Edited by fuzzbucket

I managed to Summon my 2nd GoN egg last week. I am so happy to be lucky enough to get both of mine before it gets easier. I'm almost never lucky, so this was a very nice surprise.

Summoned my second one yesterday! Took somewhere between five and ten tries? About the same it took to get my first one. I didn't really keep count.

1/8 for my second Guardian of Nature! biggrin.gif So excited! Hang in there, guys! With the new changes TJ is making, we should all be having more luck. And if I can manage to summon both of mine before these changes even took place (I think...?) then you can too! biggrin.gif

Been trying since September 2011. Failed every time.

I summon tomorrow, though. Hopefully... ><

Just tried.

Again.

Just failed.

Again.

Summon #50

Is a huge fail.

Looking forward to the update.

First Attempt:

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

Friday the 13th is the luckiest day of the year biggrin.gif

Wow, I finally managed to summon my first egg since this BSA came out.

'Bout time. wink.gif

Congrats, yaoi and miladyz!

I summonfailed yesterday, and echo what Kaini said.

I have failed countless times ---I wonder if it is cos none of my ice ones are CB dry.gif only my magma and thunder are CB *goes hunting a CB ice*

I doubt that it has to do with that...I have CBs of all the three, and I keep on failing...

Just failed again, as always.

I think I'll never have a summoned egg...

I have failed countless times ---I wonder if it is cos none of my ice ones are CB

None of mine were CB and I'm one of the lucky ones who managed to get both GoN's.

Words are easy I know but just keep trying.

None of mine were CB and I'm one of the lucky ones who managed to get both GoN's.

Words are easy I know but just keep trying.

I still hate you xd.png

I managed to get my 2nd last week. *hides*

I named him Sir Willbreaker.

Edited by athdaraxen

.......... blink.gif

Two weeks ago, after trying since the BSA was introduced, I got my first successful summon. Today, I got my second.

Pretty sure this is the first time I've ever had the opportunity to use the word "flabbergasted", and I am SO using it.

Mmm, today was another failure. How any fails have I done?

Over 16 failures with 0 succeses >:3 That is alot.png of fails, way too many for my liking.