elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1st summon: 1st fail.

I suppose I'm not one of the lucky ones. dry.gif

Don' worry, been summoning for roughly a year and no summons yet, so you're not alone (or won't be).

Another fail today, despite having sixteen full sets of trios. ಠ_ಠ

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

0/8

Ah well.

Another fail today, despite having sixteen full sets of trios. ಠ_ಠ

That's not encouraging..... I only have five X'D

ಠ_ಠ My summon is tomorrow. Sounds like this update won't be as exciting as I thought....

Just tried my first summon...got nothing of course. I only have one set of trios (newbie) so hearing that people with sixteen sets are unsuccessful really disheartens me D:

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

Argh! This is really frustrating, I've been summoning for so long and have never gotten a GoN...

Whee!

Finally, after trying countless times since the summon-BSA exists, they managed to give me the first egg! OMG! Is it real? *poke*

Btw, I have 9 complete trios.

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

Argh! This is really frustrating, I've been summoning for so long and have never gotten a GoN...

SO LONG ?????

You don't know the meaning of SO LONG... xd.png

........I...have....20 sets of trios, the chance has been increased and STILL nothing ;o; I've been trying ever since summon was introduced *cries forever* I bet next year this time I'll still have not one single GoN xd.png

My newest summon was a fail. Now that the changes have taken effect, I hope to summon one, maybe both, this year.

0-17 sucesses. 8 months since I started. I was hoping the summon fix would get me a dragon :-/

Your oldest dragon is from June of 2011. You have not been summoning for very long. Try saying this when you have been at it for 2 years.

Edited by xeyla

Failed again ;-; I only have five sets of Trios, though... ;-; Darn, I was hoping to get a GON for my birthday hurrr

Failed again here too. I don't have that many but I do have a good few.

I caught a thunder today though - maybe that will make ALL the difference ?

Yeah RRRRRIGHT !

My first one

Egg Stolen on: Dec 26, 2011

My second one

Egg Stolen on: Mar 30, 2012

But I actually only tried 3 times, I quit for awhile and came back and boom, 3 tries later I had all of my GoN eggs.

I got my first GoN, July 2010, so two years ago. I'm still trying for the second, but I can't complain. At least I have one. <3

I have fifteen sets of Trios.

And tonight *FINALLY* an ice female worked her mojo.

I am beyond thrilled.

Fingers crossed for all those trying for a successful summon.

cool.gif

I tried for the first time since the new set up and failed. I have 16 sets only because my thunders refuse to breed for me.

I GOT MY SECOND ONE!!! First time summoning after the updates and only have 2 sets of trios! :3

I summoned my second just a few days ago, he's a hatchling now. I even summoned him with one of my favorite Thunders :3

Has the update been helping many people? I summoned both of mine before the change came in, so I'm not sure how successful it's been. Good luck to everyone! I'm sure you'll get them soon. smile.gif

Try #48...

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/48 (first GON on try #22)

Maybe the increased chance is like fertility, not so great as to be noticeable.

Ah, well failbrownies for everyone!