TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

GAH. This is impossible. If someone is feeling generous, could they catch one for me? I would be SO grateful.

I have 3 issues here, 1: my Halloween basket isn't showing up but the treats are, its just showing some weird picture thing where the basket is supposed to be, 2: are they still doing zombies? and 3: i cant get a hold of the new eggs

1. Known bug. One type of basket isn't working and they're working on it.

2. Yep, until midnight.

3. Join the club sad.gif.

I disagree, Offical-Dragon-Description. I think the hatchlings look wonderfully cute.

I'm thinking I have a better idea of what the new dragons will be. The long beak, inflamed flesh, and scabby egg description make me wonder if this will be a Plague Dragon of some sort.

Is everyone still having the really slow connection as I know I am and taking minutes to refresh and was wondering if anyone could help me out a bit as if there is anything can try to do to make the connection faster to reloading, and yes have taken the pictures off still taking well over minute at times to refresh.

v_v i sympathize.

Well, i have a laggy connection as well. The only thing i know i've done was waiting a little after refreshing to refresh again. Sometimes it doesn't work, but i've had refreshes as short a few seconds by doing this.

Then again, if that doesn't work, it might just be the site.

Does anyone know what page the link to the sig tags were for the halloween event? I can't find it.

Thanks!

No drop? sad.gif well...not that I'd get anything..but yeah...

Control + click opens a new tab. Shift + click is new window.

ok well i tried that and it did nothing. sad.gif any other advice?

*sighs* This is horrible....

Ah I remember the day way back when during a holiday the news thread would be full of "OMG got da eggies best holiday EVER!" Instead of "**** LAG!" "I stayed up for 7 hours and still nothing."

This is really starting to ruin my over all mood. Not only is the lag ruinig the ability to catch but even the trick or treat hunting is lagging so bad I dont think i can finsh.

I know. It's weird, because there've been more people on in the past, and less lag. TJ needs to do something. Upgrade the server or whatever. Iunno.

Happy Hallowhine everyone. >_>

I think they're starting late. The last hourly drop was the same way. Only 3 eggs on the hour and then it started the drop a few minutes later.

How late?

It's 11 after the hour and I haven't seen any drop since the smattering at the hour.

If someone has the time and would be so kind to be able to catch me some eggies, I would greatly appreciate it. I used to be able to catch for others and now Im having to be the one asking for help sad.gif I hate that, used to love helping. **sigh**

Anyway, if somebody can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

I see a lot of people posting they are waiting for the egg confirmation page to load.

Don't.

Keep clicking. You heard me. Refresh before your browser and even tries to flip to the confirmation page and click the next egg. Do this until the drops run out, THEN go see if you got any.

You don't need to see the confirmation page to get an egg. It's just a handy confirmation page with codes, not the actual act of catching.

If you are sitting there waiting on the confirmation page for 70% of the drop time or checking your scroll, that is why you are getting beat to the punch. The catchers will get in 200 attempts at getting an egg to your 10.

Anybody have an idea of what this dragon resembles?

In my view, it looks like a hatchling of some kind of bird specie...yet it has a tail, so I thought about an archaeopteryx

The lag is bad. Seems like we used to be able to field 800-1000 people in the cave before it got this slow, but last night it was slowing drastically every time the number of people in the cave passed 300. Maybe because of the combination of cave catching and trick or treating? (I can't imagine I'm ever going to be able to catch all those treats - yipes!)

Still, it only took me about four hours to catch my egg, which is on the good side of standard for me and my slow connection. I'm just glad it wasn't a weekday this morning, lol.

Gorgeous egg - does anyone know what it is? I'm thinking it looks kind of black widow spider-y...

Last night it seemed to be running about 260-550 people at the entrance and about 1900-2600 people in the cave, total. I'm sure there are still a lot of people hunting treats as well, creating Zombies or watching the aP as well. Right now, the numbers I am getting are 401/2479. I got my 10-10-10 eggs when there were between 150-180 people at the cave entrance, around a thousand total in the cave, four and a half hours into that drop. I'll keep trying.

Can someone grab about 3 to 4 of the new eggs for me please? I'll give you a pygmy egg from a CB male and a CB pygmy/CB pumpkin female.

Are the new eggs hatching already? Does this mean I have to try and get clicks for them now or something?

I just watched at the hatchlings, they seems a bit similar to crows.

If anyone is interested, I'm going to be on for the next hour or so and would be willing to attempt to catch for someone.

I would love to have your help if you dont mind, do you have a yahoo?

How late?

It's 11 after the hour and I haven't seen any drop since the smattering at the hour.

sad.gif not this late.

Ooh, thats an... Well... I can't really call it cute. But... It shure is... It shure is... Ah! It shure is an intersting looking hatchling.

Wow, such creepy little hatchlings! xd.png Perfect! They remind me of naked baby vultures! I love them! **squishes babies** **NIP!** Ow! Little **bleeps** lol