TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

How do you turn off pictures in firefox but still have the egg links? If I turn off my pictures I can't see them anymore.

click on options and then click the load imagines automatically. you will see I think the word egg and you click on that. I have mine set to see imagines since the lag doesn't seem to matter either way for me.

Ooooh...creepy hatchlings are creepy. In an awesome way! 8D

...Um...I just killed a dragon and the message it gave me made me so sad that I don't want to do that again...It became a zombie, but it still saddens me...It was such a beautiful dragon(it was a dark)...

It's the same kind of feeling I get when I waste food or something, but it's still a bad feeling happy.gif;

Wha- but... where'd the eggs go?

Don't tell me the hourly drop's over in under two minutes. ;-; I only got the page reloaded twice and they were gone.

MMM....question:

If I try to kill a frozen hatchie & revive it & it doesn't work does that mean one of my slots is now taken up w/ a kill and I'll be locked or close to it?

Wha- but... where'd the eggs go?

Don't tell me the hourly drop's over in under two minutes. ;-; I only got the page reloaded twice and they were gone.

I think they're starting late. The last hourly drop was the same way. Only 3 eggs on the hour and then it started the drop a few minutes later.

I tried anything, even the method in page 54 but nothing, it's all the day I'm trying. Nothing can resolve a bad internet problem sad.gif. If someone can help me, PM me please.

Wow... clearly not the best day to be down with the flu... heading to the restroom every few minutes for some issue makes the lag even worse. Oh well. Someone is gifting me later today, so hopefully that'll go through. I think I'll be happy with just one this year. I need to be able to teach tomorrow and can't let the stress of this make me sicker.

*sighs* This is horrible....

Ah I remember the day way back when during a holiday the news thread would be full of "OMG got da eggies best holiday EVER!" Instead of "**** LAG!" "I stayed up for 7 hours and still nothing."

This is really starting to ruin my over all mood. Not only is the lag ruinig the ability to catch but even the trick or treat hunting is lagging so bad I dont think i can finsh.

I have 3 issues here, 1: my Halloween basket isn't showing up but the treats are, its just showing some weird picture thing where the basket is supposed to be, 2: are they still doing zombies? and 3: i cant get a hold of the new eggs

Yay new dragons have hatched!! Now if I could just get one for my bf.... smile.gif

I am about to give up. been trying hours on end to catch even one of these and cant tried 3 different browzers still nothing its noon now i have to go soon, im bummed out but hope later tonight i can get one just one would be great at this point

MMM....question:

If I try to kill a frozen hatchie & revive it & it doesn't work does that mean one of my slots is now taken up w/ a kill and I'll be locked or close to it?

No, frozen hatchies don't affect how many eggs/hatchies you can pick up so killing one won't affect it.

Here's the thread about zombie questions if you're interested: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=105373

If anyone is interested, I'm going to be on for the next hour or so and would be willing to attempt to catch for someone.

Hate to ask but can anyone try to help me out to get twice some how, as been trying for an long time and connection in the country is to slow

MMM....question:

Killing frozen hatchies doesn't take up a slot.