TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

*is so sad her attempts at a Zombie are all failing or reviving to normal* *whines* I just want one. Well, I want more than one but I'll settle for one. lol And a halloween egg.

Event eggs in DC has always been very stressful. I've been around for too long and I know how it feels.

I suppose so.

Maybe it's because I was on the other side of this the last holiday drop I was at (Valentine's 09?). I remember getting 2 eggs easily, at least compared to this.

My dragons keep avoiding my attack when I try to kill them. Why

Adult dragons are harder to kill compared to hatchlings. That is just the aspect of the game.

Aren't Holiday drops a special something for everyone, and not exclusive for those who are lucky or have good connection?

I think it should also be taken into account the eggs have been dropping for only almost 3 hours. It's hard to say at this point that people are getting left out. We like to belly-ache initially, but it does eventually even out, and some of the people that catch them now, do throw to the AP later. It's partly about timing and luck, not just connection speed.

Maybe some people can spend hours and hours trying to catch eggs but some of us have lives and jobs and families, not just DC >_<

It feels this way sometimes, but I'm pretty sure getting one of these eggs is like getting a shiny Pokemon (pre-gen-4). Everyone has a roughly equal chance of it happening, and the fact that it happens more often to someone else than to you is not because of any special ability on his part.

Adult dragons are harder to kill compared to hatchlings. That is just the aspect of the game.

They are? *eyeballs four former really clumsy dragons*

Edited by Amut un Rama

I now have male and female zombies! biggrin.gif I am so happy. <3

And I can't wait to catch some of these eggs. They look rockin'.

Everyone has a different opinion of what would work for THEM. There is no way TJ can make it all good for evvvvvveryone. One holiday people complained it was too easy, the next they complain it is too hard. He can't do anything about the lag right now, so theres no use complaining about it. Either you like the game and keep playing, or you give up and stop....but posting and complaining or whining isn't going to get you anywhere. Just my 2 cents....

Be happy with what you have smile.gif

You don't need all 92 to get the new treat--I got it with only 73. Also caught 2 new eggs. biggrin.gif All 3 zombie attempts were a fail though. Maybe next year.

You can only get a treat once every 7 minutes, right?

I've been getting one every eleven minutes... Give or take thirty seconds. XP

That sounds reasonable to me. I mean, some people spend months trying to get an egg during normal time.

Heck, I've been playing since '08 and have only seen two Silver eggs in the main cave. Have yet to catch one.

I've never spent some serious time hunting for them, but it took me years to get some gift metallics.

They are? *eyeballs four former really clumsy dragons*

LOL!

My first one dodged last year, not bad for a rock. The pink never saw it coming though *pets zombie*

Be happy with what you have smile.gif

I agree.

Although, you must admit that's a lot easier to say when you have the thing everybody wants.

40/93 Treats

6 more and I'll have half.

2 full grown pumpkins

from last year

1 zombie

from last year

and If I can just get ONE new egg, I'll be satisfied.

It feels this way sometimes, but I'm pretty sure getting one of these eggs is like getting a shiny Pokemon (pre-gen-4). Everyone has a roughly equal chance of it happening, and the fact that it happens more often to someone else than to you is not because of any special ability on his part.

What? It feels like people can't take take away from family and work just for DC you mean? I'm confused by your reply.

I agree.

Although, you must admit that's a lot easier to say when you have the thing everybody wants.

True, but I did struggle with horrid lag and switching between 2 computers for almost 3 hours before I finally got even 1. Not like I just willynilly got them lol

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks for the new eggs too; always look forward to Halloween - one of my favorie 'holidays'.

All my adult zombie tries just disintegrated, haha, but at least I managed to get a hatchling friend for Dead Cute that I made last Halloween! Last year I had a lot of avoided attacks but not this year - I'm relieved at that because what if the dragons remember and hold a grudge!! xd.png

Grr. The main cave is loading fine now, but it takes for ever for the "get egg" screens to load. And I don't get the egg. >.<