TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I want a vampire. I saw some eggs in the Abandoned area, but missed getting them! Stupid 4 egg limit mad.gif .

Hey lemme know when your unlocked I'll gift ya one! tongue.gif

If I am remembering things from the complete list a long while back.. they are likely the Opera / Operetta dragons.... the skull mask is very familiar

Holiday dragons are not taken from the completed list; they are done completely in secret. Only the spriters of these dragons and TJ know what the adults look like.

I thought it kinda looks like the hatchies' skull is exposed or they're wearing a skull.

Cubone dragon. tongue.gif

Every time I look at these hatchies they get more and more epic.

No egg for me this year, and I was so excited, too. The lag mocked me, and envy seeps from my every pore.

Dying to see how these turn out. The eggs are gorgeous!

No, just very rare, and no one has really seen them much. There is actually a thread in Site Discussion called "Bring Back the CB Blacks" or something like that.

I just thought it was cool when I saw that egg there.

Ooo okay, it's just that I remember something like a month ago or something those were the main eggs that I saw along with balloons unsure.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Two of mine have their first cracks...  smile.gif

Lol what good eyes you have, those are hard to see xd.png

Sry about the double post... I thought someone had responded in the hour....

Edited by DeathCry

Mine don't have enough views yet, but they'll be ER in 5 hours, so hopefully they'll hatch soon after that.

Lol what good eyes you have, those are hard to see xd.png

The are very hard to spot. smile.gif It took me a while to notice mine had started cracking. 3 of them have first stage cracks (the 4th is hidden to try to get a frozen s1 hatchie).

Ohh, I think I'll call them Phoenixs, beacuse they always die and get revived, lol, of course, there's not much chance they'll be Phoenixs, after all, what does that have to do with Halloween? xd.png

Reminder: This is not a random chat topic.

Questions belong in the Help section.

Site Discussions has naming topics, congratulations and many other topics.

This.

Please do not double post.

Edited by _Z_

I'm loving the hatchlings smile.gif Personally, they look very plague-ish to me. Which is a good ting, of course wink.gif

Anyone have a picture of the stage 1 hatchy? I never got a chance to see one of them.

It should be on the DC Wikia page, I think.

Anyone have a picture of the stage 1 hatchy? I never got a chance to see one of them.

user posted image

There it is ^^

Thanks for the pic!

No prob, you're welcome ^^ !