TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Thanks for the release, TJ. I'm very, very happy and very surprised that I already have 4 new eggs. smile.gif

This has been a WICKED Hallow'een!!! I managed 4 Pumpkin eggs, 3 new Hallow'een eggs, all 92 Treats, and 2 out 3 Zombie attempts were successful!!! I now have an almost complete Zombie family- adult male, adult female, male hatchie and female hatchie!!! Squeee!!!

Thank you TJ! Thank you Spriters! Thank you Cave Dwellers! biggrin.gif

Hey Firefox users...?

You try turning off Javascript and images, then put one finger on refresh and clicking the middle button on the mouse to open a new tab every refresh?

Works wonders, but my F5 is getting worn out so...yeah.

EDIT!: Failed all three Zombie attempts. sad.gif

Ah well, I have a whole nother year to wait. And I can wait >:3

Edited by Kukilunestar

Stuck on refresh for 3 minutes- forums crashed twice for me because it took so long to load biggrin.gif

can't say I'm glad to see so many disgruntled peeps to boot too :/

So if TJ won't change how they're dolled out, why not flood the damn AP with them? It might lessen the load somewhat and give people a better chance than random luck of they lagged 1 second less than the 400 other people.

is there anyome willing to help a gilr out and catchme 2 eggs please?? I got 2 from a friend of mine but this lag is makeing it impossible for me to get 2 more.

WB

aaaaaaaaah *sighs* well the lag is terrible for me and I don't normally have a problem. It's now not loading. Anyone else having that problem?

Anyone want to catch for me? sad.gif

haha, I just caught one for my fiance with the code "fair" xd.png how ironic regarding all the lag, that won't lemme get to the kill action of my dragons to try for zombeehs dry.gif

Oh no, please not again! The side is so terribly lagging for me - I think I will have no chance to cath an egg with my slow internet.

*cries*

Hate this lag (probably only to get worse), but at least I got one. Not sure how I managed to catch it.

is there a catcher still on right now? I cant even get the stupid page to load fast enought to even have a chance at catching one..... If someone else has a faster computer I would love at least two??? sad.gif

either PM me or reply here.... in any case I got one zombie... three 'disinagrations' and one that came back to life*frustrating as all getup* and just to vent my anger... I re-killed it...*le-sigh*

Why is the site down?

I WANT TO CHECK ON MY DRAGONS NOW! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

HURRY UP AND FIX IT. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Sorry, but this post quite frankly seemed very rude to me.

The site isn't down. However, there's a pretty bad lag due to the Halloween release. You can still check your dragons, it'll just be really slow.

This lag is unbelievable! DX I just started going on the Dragon Cave this year and been on for a few months and I want this new dragon egg. Gah! Just give everyone the new egg already. Make us all happy. :C

Hey Firefox users...?

You try turning off Javascript and images, then put one finger on refresh and clicking the middle button on the mouse to open a new tab every refresh?

Works wonders, but my F5 is getting worn out so...yeah.

EDIT!: Failed all three Zombie attempts. sad.gif

Ah well, I have a whole nother year to wait. And I can wait >:3

It has no effect for me? sad.gif

Please tell me there is something you can do about this lag before I scream! My computer is froze and I want to throw it out the window! xd.png

is there anyome willing to help a gilr out and catchme 2 eggs please?? I got 2 from a friend of mine but this lag is makeing it impossible for me to get 2 more.

WB

Really? There are many, many people who don't even have 1 egg yet and ... I'm not even going to.