TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

ppff, my cave even just don't want to load ... really fun.

Now that I'm able to enjoy the eevent, my cave don't want to load;

a

If i try the zomby and they come back as real dragon, I'm full xd.png

and happy halloween ^^

Edited by Gota_cacel

Wahoo....after an hour i managed to get one......xd.png....now a few more hours to get another.....

Ah lucky peeps for getting a zombie. I tried 4 times and still I didn't get one. ;; Oh well there's still next year or still trying out with the 1/100 chance. d:

But Happy Halloween!

I really like the dragon egg here. I was hoping to get one before the lag started, but the BRB caught me by surprise. xd.png Ha ha it's my first time ever waiting for a release. The lagging is really getting to me so I will try after I get some Z's.

My sucky internet connection i stopping me from catching them.... *sighs*

Wow. Normally I have ZERO problem getting holiday eggs, but this lag has made it impossible for me. o.0

Frustrating!

Happy Halloween DC!! biggrin.gif

>.< No new eggs, but 2 out of 3 first time zombie attempts worked so I am pleased at least laugh.gif

Happy Halloween everyone!

This absolutely insane lag aside, hope it turns out great for everyone!

this is total bs TJ its time to fix the lagg or just give everyone the eggs because it i can barely even get into cave and when i finally do those eggs have been taken already. i think its time dragcave learned how to fix lagg before they unleash amazing lookin new halloween eggs??

Ok this is really really makeing me very angery. its takeing about 2 to 3 mins for the page to load just to tell me I didn't get the egg >.>

WB

Well thinking this lag is really bad happens each time holiday ones come out think something needs to be made a bit different , oh well guess it is life.

I'm not expecting to get anything, cause the lag at christmas... or was it valentines... wasn't this bad, and I didn't any eggs then either. I believe it was likely the later. Never the less... this is messed up.

Tried for a zombie four times - one refused to die and three kills. Ended up with one zombie.

Cave is far too laggy at the moment for me to grab eggs though.

Thanks to TPishek for the help with getting eggs. Now to try for zombies and catch the rest of my treats.

Got a zombie (1/3 tries so far). Got little to no enjoyment out of it :l. Had to wait for over 5 minutes for the pages to load, while simultaneously failing to get any of the new eggs.

Got my Zombie Hatchie.... and with last years Zombzilla, that makes two =D

Edited by Beta Wolf