TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

No zombie for me <.< ... well... but I have four eggs 8v yay

and now... I'm willing to help :3 just PM me

Thank you to my catcher ^^ who was able to catch me another halloween & I had been able to catch one at the start of this whole madness. I now have two and while I would be esctatic to get 4 on my scroll, two is amazingly wonderful smile.gif --cross fingers that they gender correctly---

Darn computer is too slow, by the time it loads the site all the eggs are gone T_T

Gonna give up on my tard computer, it's unlikely I'll be able to grab an egg before they are all gone on a page *shrugs* I hope Christmas will be better wink.gif

Yeah, I recolored the sprite and just put the text under it happy.gif Glad everyone likes it!

I loved! I'm using it! Well, I survived, but I'm really injured in the hospital xd.png lagmonster bites REALLY hurts!

More than 800 users?! O.O I've never seen it in the six months I'm here.

I do too... ;;

Poor, Poor first -timers. ;;

I loved! I'm using it! Well, I survived, but I'm really injured in the hospital xd.png lagmonster bites REALLY hurts!

More than 800 users?! O.O I've never seen it in the six months I'm here.

What sprite?

A bit of encouragement to those still having problems catching eggs. While the front cave was loading, I randomly clicked an egg (just so I can get a quick loading page to grab a treat off of) and I got the you already have too many eggs message. All these hours of stalking and clicking, and I happen to randomly click on one, now that I am egg locked. rolleyes.gif

15 eggs caught total, all treats found, I'm scroll-locked, and getting ready to go get/carve a pumpkin! And so I'm off! *whoosh*

I wish the 6 eggs on the front page was permanent ;_;

Yeah, I thought my computer was just glitching. I'm glad more people will be able to catch the Halloween dragons now, despite the lag!

I wish the 6 eggs on the front page was permanent ;_;

Maybe not permanently, but it would be awesome when TJ would keep it that way for all the holiday releases where you "just" got 24 hours to catch the eggs. smile.gif

Reposting one last time before I head to bed. Just caught two more for someone,but really need sleep now. :3

Thank you!! Because of this i was finally able to get a new egg! Ah... now i can enjoy the rest of my Halloween in peace... xd.png

Yeah, I thought my computer was just glitching. I'm glad more people will be able to catch the Halloween dragons now, despite the lag!

Yeah thats what I thought I had another friend of mine go check as well to make sure it wasn't just me but the site went down when she did >_<

Will someone please tell me that all the other topics vanishing is a Halloween prank/trick?

We don't know really. Even I'm wondering cuz I was going to visit the GPX thread.

Will someone please tell me that all the other topics vanishing is a Halloween prank/trick?

It might be a strategy to help with lag on the forums.

i was able to catch eggs when there were just 3 eggs being shown...now that there are six, there's double the people trying and making the lag much more horrible. -.-

i got my 4 eggs perfectly, and then 2 for someone else. but now working for a friend's eggs...i haven't even gotten one.

I think it's just that the forum/server is having some trouble with all the traffic. Just wait, things will come back.

8D but omg I caught one for myself. >3> now to keep trying for 2 more.

Incredible! I got 3 eggs, finally... I will seek a fourth, hoping to make them raise and make someone happy.

Woo, finally got two. Now must study.

And are the treats still dropping? I haven't seen anything since last night.