TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

3 new eggs

1 pumpkin

94 treats

I can officially end my Halloween AP stalking.

Thanks to all the spriters for their hard work ^o^

Oh my goodness, iselinosaurus is my hero. <3

You're very welcome^^

Edited by iselinosaurus

Maybe not permanently, but it would be awesome when TJ would keep it that way for all the holiday releases where you "just" got 24 hours to catch the eggs. smile.gif

Yeah that would be nice. Especially with Valentines day releases.

Woo, finally got two. Now must study.

And are the treats still dropping? I haven't seen anything since last night.

I was thinking the same thing... sad.gif

Not yet managed to get any new eggs yet since the event started... still working at it, just slightly discouraged that 16 hours have gone by without even catching one.

I've been trying for hours and can't get a single one of the new ones.. takes nearly 5mins to load sad.gif

Does anyone know if the new eggs will still be dropping tomorrow? Or are they only here during the 24 hours of Halloween?

Now the question becomes: Does the double row signify a doubling in the number of eggs dropped, or merely a doubling in the rate of dropping?

HMMMMMM

*jumps up and down* OMGOMGOMGOMGOHMAHGAWD! xd.png I got 4 eggs in the span of around 7 minutes (with the help of Google Chrome, and the control button)!! And I almost despaired about getting any at all this year rolleyes.gif . Ohhlord, I'm just so insanely glad that I finally got my eggies <3 *bounces up and down on chair*. Mwhahaha, now all I need is a gendered zombie >_>... and I have one more "kill" option left.

But anyway, good luck to the rest of you with your hunting :] don't give up! It actually IS possible!

I'm late to the party as usual. No new eggs AT ALL. And with the fact that it's taking 5 minutes to load a get page, I'll never get one at this rate sleep.gif

Mostly by hmarjolijn (more than half), together we gathered 87 trick & treats smile.gif since I don't have that much time so we had a deal biggrin.gif 7 more to go now wink.gif

Edited by Reginea9

Stick a fork in me because I'm done! I'm extremely happy with what I finally managed to get today. I have been working at this on and off for the past 15 hours.

1 - Pumpkin Egg

1 - Vampire Egg born on the 30th

2 - Halloween '10 Eggs

It would have been great had the Vampire egg been born today but oh well. At least I finally have my FIRST Vampire! My first Pumpkin too for that matter! cool.gif

Good luck everyone!

*leaves DC to reduce the lag*

ETA: For those lagging, definitely disable the java and images. It makes a world of difference. Also, Chrome is my browser of choice so I used the ctrl method to open each clicked egg in a new tab. Then went thru those to see if I finally got an egg. It's a great method!

Edited by Bluheart

just a tip..if you disabled java to speed up the load time, you won't see the treats

also, still catching if anyone wants to PM me I can help if you'd like

the 6 eggs did make it easier I've filled a few scrolls already biggrin.gif

mine included wink.gif

I'm so grateful for the six egg drops. x_x I spent hours trying to get eggs for my sister with no success, but I was able to get four of them for her in 20 minutes with the six egg drops.

Does anyone know if the new eggs will still be dropping tomorrow? Or are they only here during the 24 hours of Halloween?

From all that I've heard, this is my first DC holiday, the eggs will only be on for one day-Halloween and will leave at 11:59pm EST.

Here I thought the treats were gone and I don't even have 1/2 and up pops the

cauldron...cool maybe I will actually get them all..

thanks TJ for adding the 2nd row of eggs that help me a lot ..

i want a new egg so bad. sad.gif

i click on one of the eggs and it takes so long to load that someone else gets it.

Okay, now there are 6 eggs in the cave at a time and I STILL can't get a single one!! Though I've gotten some nice eggs from the abandoned page :3

To get a zombie, do you kill hatchlings or adults? And what time do you have to do it? Thanks!

Man, with everyone rushing for the new eggs, there might be a lot of abandoned "common" eggs from users making room for the so called "Trick or Treat" dragons...

I mean, personally, I'd like to try to nab one, but I already have my max 4 caveborns... One of which is rare, the other is a pygmy. I could abandon my ember and waverunner eggs, but I never abandon an egg. Can someone tell me if the new eggs will be available again after this halloween?

Edited by 6TheTheif