TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

biggrin.gifYAY!!! "A BIG THANK YOU" To----- **DARK-LUNA**

For The Help…. Very, Very, Very Much Appreciated ♥

♥ HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ♥

Finally got 4, I caught one this morning around 1am, and my fiance just caught me three more =D

The double row of eggs really helped, I think.

Also, are there still only 94 treats? Just don't want to miss any happy.gif

Edited by FireAngel73

Thanks to the worlds most amazing catcher I now have 4 beautifull eggs and I was able to breed and drop some pumkin eggies!

Thank you! I'd been wondering where to find this one. Did you make it?

Yeah, I recolored the sprite and just put the text under it happy.gif Glad everyone likes it!

People in several threads are offering to catch. PM someone.

i wish there was a way dragoncave could like filter out those who have atleast got one egg. i have been trying for several and got ZERO! i am about ready to give up hope ):

For Christmas and Valentine's Day, there is a limit of two eggs you can get. However, like TJ said, Valentine's Day and Christmas are about giving and Halloween is about taking as much as you can. And just keep trying. You'll get one sooner or later.

Thank you for the second row of eggs. I finially got some of the Halloween eggs. Please continue having the extra eggs for the rest of this release. And it would make the Christmas release better too.

Again Thank you for the extra chance to get the holiday eggs.

CapriciousT

I can help a few PM me info if you'd like me to catch for you.

Well, finally after 10 hours of trying , I FINALLY have 2 of the Halloween eggs! Thnx TJ for putting up the 6 eggs, otherwise I never would have been able t get them!

The extra row doesn't help much. There's more people vying for eggs. The lag seems to have lifted a little, but the only thing that will really help this drop will be the drop going on for a few days.

Caught three. Am I the only one seeing only the 'Dragon Cave' category?

Two rows of eggs on the main page is proof that TJ loves us and wants us to be happy. I've been on DC since February of '09 and have participated in every event since then, and have never seen this done before.

I hope it helps all of those who are still trying to catch. Page 123 of this thread offers a very helpful guide on how to snag the Halloween dragons successfully.

If I remember correctly, during the Christmas drop last year, TJ flooded the AP with the dropping eggs. Maybe he'll do that with the Bone dragons if this lag and difficulty continues.

Good luck to everyone! I'm off to do Halloween IRL!

Final tally for MindsEye's Dragon Cave Halloween:

9 Pumpkin Eggs Caught

6 New Halloween Eggs Caught

94/94 ToT Items Acquired

4 Kills, 0 Zombies.I R DISSAPOINT.

I'll be on for a little longer, if anyone needs a catcher. PM me your scroll name and temp password and I'll see what I can do.

This is so hard, and what makes it worse is that Virgin Media shut down for most of the day across the UK, which meant I had no internet acess for quite some time today. sad.gif

But, I somehow got 3 eggs for myself, so that's fine by me. smile.gif

Honestly, this release has been one big fat pain in the ass, an ordeal that I hope I don't have to repeat again any time in the near future. After all those hours spent in frustration, anger and tension, I literally feel mentally worn out from it all. At least I'm done. Thank God.

Much luck to those still slogging it out in the trenches of the abyss that is DC right now...

OSHI-

Right after my last post I managed to pick up four.

Yes, that's right, four eggs.

I think I figured out the secret to picking up even eggs.

..That is, if there's ever a 6 drop again, then I have figured out the secret >:3

Anyways, I'm happy 'cause now I can give one (or two) away.

I will catch for a few people until I have to leave for work. Never done it before, but now seems like as good a time to start as any. PM me if you are interested, I've got two hours and nothing better to do with my time whatsoever.

*is absolutely thrilled and delighted by the extra eggs availability and all the more folks getting them*

Thank you so much, TJ!! biggrin.gif