TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I switched browsers... oddly enough, the other browser went a whole lot faster, and I grabbed two eggs without knowing it 0.o

LOL! I think I got one of the very first 3 that popped up...right before the LOL BRB message...sahweeeet! happy.gif They were just question mark eggs then.

Same here. biggrin.gif

I'm lagging with all seriousness here... When the "SRY LOL BRB" came up, I lawled and started refreshing like no tomorrow.... Now. I can't grab an egg!

And I know I won't be able to grab on later either because I won't be home. T-T

Sucks to be me.

It's taking me about 2-3 minutes to move around on either the site or the forums. For once I don't think I can meet the abilities to catch an event egg. xd.png

Lagmonster is attacking cities and going on an extremely furious rampage even on the forums too. There are treats and new eggs going at the same time on my computer and Lagmonster is so mad right now.

how and where do you get Zombies I can find any?

Wow, the forum was as slow as syrup in the last half hour; only now is it getting somewhat more accessible. blink.gif At least the cave wasn't laggy in the first 8 minutes or so: I managed to catch my coveted two Halloween eggs within a minute at 00:08 AM. cool.gif

Now, I'm going to go to bed (it's 5:35 AM here), get some sleep, and influence them later in the morning. As for my zombie attempts, I will wisely wait until it's evening (Dragon Cave time) - I'm hoping the website will be a bit less laggy and more operational by then, so that the chance is greater that my zombie attempts will be successful. smile.gif

In the meantime... happy Halloween, everyone! happy.gif

Gah! Lagmonster is taking its toll now. Very hard for me to grab at least 1 Egg and loading up the forums/site.

Ah well, guess I'll have to wait until this madness subsides.

*disappears into the Halloween night*

Wooooooooot! Locked with 4 of the new eggs & 2 pumpkin hatchies:3

Tj...can we please have everlasting drops? its a holiday so...come on. D: Please?

Ohemgee, complete and utter chaos in the AP. e.e Silvers and cheeses... @w@... WHY CAN'T I HAVE ONE?! D<

Woot! Despite massive amounts of lag, I managed to get all four and can now go to bed secure in the knowledge I won't miss the eggs. Though the front page of this topic was worse than hunting - I only got TJ's post to load a minute ago.

Lagging quite badly so I don't think I'll be able to pick up any of the new eggs just yet.

Will try slooowly killing off my dragons for zombies though. biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween all!

Ugh...forum and cave are insanely laggy. Just now got this thread to load, and I see no images, just text. Can't get an egg...I never have this much trouble, even on holiday releases! O well, got all day tomorrow to get them biggrin.gif