TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Not only can I not seem to catch a darn thing (stupid slow computer, lag, etc.), but all FIVE of my zombie fodder have disintegrated.

so i can't remember, can someone please tell me...

if a dragon avoids your kill attempt, will they always, or can you kill it eventually?

Nyeh, hunting for both treats and eggs. @_@

Having more luck with the treats than with the eggs, however...

Still thinking about making one more zombie... (I already have two from last year.)

EPIC eggs. I bet a dollar they're skeleton or bone dragons....... OOH or those SPIRIT dragons! Notice how the eggs are called:

GHST

Bone

Dead

Hmm.............

how and where do you get Zombies I can find any?

You have to kill one of your dragons. If you fail you still can have 4 more drgons to kill. You only get five chances to kill dragons. If you don't get any zombies yuor out of luck. It also might take a long time to find out because it is lagging a lot.

Please tell me these new babies will be out for awhile ;-; What do you guys think? I was really hoping to be able to get Pumpkins first. I guess I'll have to settle for half-sets.

Alas, nothing but blank white screens for me...

Lovely eggies though. Can't wait to get my grubby little paws on a couple!

snagged 4 in quick succession right after the lag stopped biggrin.gif

all are incubated. will be carefully monitering them now

whats this zombie stuff? And Im glad al you guys got lags too. Geez its making it hard to catch these new dragons

The lag is ungodly. I can't do a thing. I can't even get the front page to refresh once. I give up, going to bed. Or else I'll end up throwing my computer out the freaking window I'm so frustrated right now! All that waiting for nothing! >(

Bleh no eggie for me yet but I will not call in for a CATCH yet. Yet

[is determine to catch one!]

Happy Halloween everyone! Managed to grab 2 new eggs within the first few minutes they started dropping (with descriptions lol).

Ugh... These little gems have been painfully difficult for me to get so far. So-much-lag! I'm determined to get at least one, so it looks like I've got a long night ahead of me. Whatever the eggs turn out to be, I'm sure they'll be awesome!!

The cave is lagging so much for me.

Finished off trick or treating with yoshi. 30//92.

Three out of my four Zombie attempts worked!~

Two adults and one hatchling.

I'm so excited to try to get new eggs asap.