TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

user posted image 36/92

Oh my.. will continue after work. ^^" ( I'd love to skip it, but that would be overreacting, wouldn't it? wink.gif )

I think I've 38 left to get until I've them all... Blah, it will take quite some time I suppose. /;

Members please stay on topic and avoid the spam posts, thank you.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

No Spam

No one likes spam, it clutters the board, so don't contribute to the problem. Messages that do not contribute to the topic or forum are considered spam and the poster will receive a warning.

Edited by _Z_

92 is finish all I had so not seen anymore pop up in and orange treat pumpkin's face bag seem so full mean it finish is it? huh.gif and I got pumpkin eggs. smile.gif

YAY!!! 92/92 I just caught my last one finally!!! Now off to sleep and resume my life! smile.gif

Whew, 80/92. Twelve more to go, but I needs sleep.

Plus three Pumpkin eggs. I'm making out like a bandit this year!

Can't wait for Halloween...!

... >.> I am up to 84/92 and I have *yet* to snag my own gremlin kitty. Curses! xd.png

Aside from that, I just want to thank all of you guys for making this such a fun event. All the spriters made so many fabulous tricks and treats, and special thanks to Marri for organizing everything--and to all you fantastic peeps for enjoying yourselves and keeping away the drama! 8D

... >.> I am up to 84/92 and I have *yet* to snag my own gremlin kitty. Curses! xd.png

Aside from that, I just want to thank all of you guys for making this such a fun event. All the spriters made so many fabulous tricks and treats, and special thanks to Marri for organizing everything--and to all you fantastic peeps for enjoying yourselves and keeping away the drama! 8D

The gremlin kitty is my favorite (tied with the orange dino). It's so cute. Thanks for making such a lovely little treat. smile.gif

I didn't realize Marri organized it. Thanks Marri. Thanks Spriters and Thanks TJ. smile.gif

The gremlin kitty is my favorite (tied with the orange dino). It's so cute. Thanks for making such a lovely little treat. smile.gif

I didn't realize Marri organized it. Thanks Marri. Thanks Spriters and Thanks TJ. smile.gif

<3 d'aww

Hey cool, I just found my first animated sprite. user posted image

I swirly candy stick with bat wings. biggrin.gif

<3 d'aww

Here, you can pet mine until you get yours. smile.gif

user posted image

NINETY-TWO?? blink.gif Seriously? I thought I was doing pretty good with a dozen of 'em; guess I'd better get my butt in gear something fierce tomorrow!

I have 70 of 92. Time for bed. I will get the rest tomorrow. smile.gif

Still don't have the orange dino. It will probably tease me by being last!

Good night all and good luck!