TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I just found number 92! Yaaaaay!

Thanks to TJ and the spriters for making this so much fun. biggrin.gif

Agh, the thought that I have only 5 more to go will be haunting me at school today! Why can't I stay here juuust for another hour? ._.

Weeee! Finally got them all, 92 treats!!! Whew.

Ok, I'll be nice. Here is all the treats from my basket.

user posted image

user posted image Well I have a favorite.

Indeed, you do.

meh, I won't go for the zombies, I don't have much interest in them really. If I have to I'll release some of my hatchlings, most of them are common/I can breed them

My favorite is this fella:

user posted image

That one is pretty awesome, but I think the yummy ones are better smile.gif

My favorite is this fella:

user posted image

That's just plain ol' scary. o_o

Well this one is interesting. Orange soup with white stuff in it. user posted image

Pumpkin soup with marshmallows. :3

Is the leetle orange dino based off of my orange dino concept? o.O

I doubt it. Mari is behind the creation of all the released dinos, so she just made another.

Well this one is interesting. Orange soup with white stuff in it. user posted image

It's pumpkin soup. smile.gif

Pumpkin soup! smile.gif

Is the leetle orange dino based off of my orange dino concept? o.O

No. TJ's sig is not based off of your dino. And neither is this. Unlike some people in this conversation, Marri doesn't need to stoop so low as to steal ideas and art from other people.

Lol yeah, still, I don't know why it is my favorite...just probably cause it looks cool is all. I actually like this one too:

user posted image

but I guess I like all of them. =3

Oh and yay now I have 81/92. ^ ^

Got the scythe.

It's that little magicarp that's some people have where the beat the summer heat/ halloween bucket is. I saw that you get it from refreshing the splash action page of a shallow water dragon but it's supposed to be like 200 refreshes but I have done that many times and still dont have it. sad.gif

user posted image 43/92

Is this spilled milk?

Ah, thank you! I've missed quite a few of the new releases lately. I'm mostly interested in the holiday events. smile.gif 36/92!

I think it would be cool if the treats lined up in the order you caught them, rather than the pre-set order. Then you will always know which 1 you got first, last, etc...instead after it's all over, everyone's bucket is the same (that get all 92). Doesn't really matter, just an idea for next time maybe? biggrin.gif

No. TJ's sig is not based off of your dino. And neither is this. Unlike some people in this conversation, Marri doesn't need to stoop so low as to steal ideas and art from other people.

Are you pointing at me? -raises eyebrows-

Do not assume you know everything.