TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

70/92 and off to bed. Caught the winged kitty and the orange dino of adorableness today, plus bred an egg I've been needing for one of my projects (cause the dragons know when I need to be unlocked and cooperate just to laugh at me when I can't keep my fingers off the breeding button). Today is a good day!

16/92 a lot to go! I've got all day, so maybe tonight I've got them all.

Did catch myself 3 Pumpkin eggs and a gold, so I'll be happy for a while.

Thanks for all the beautiful treats, spriters!

66/92. Not too shabby. smile.gif Will catch the rest tomorrow evening. Got a lucky catch on a second pumpkin, so all is well in the world tonight.

Good night, all!

I have 64 so far. 32 a day. Slow and steady, I don't want to go insane. xd.png

Edited by AngelKitty

92/92 *YAY* *haz zem all* biggrin.gif ..and the incubated one's of my Pumpkins will hatch today.

l@@k the full 'angry' basket:

user posted image

The tricks and treats look awe, esp. they look awe all together! cool.gif

My very personal favourites (no special order) are these.. ya I like the cuties xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Are this TJ's fun eggs? --> user posted image

Extremely cool.gif event, thx again @all who helped to make it possible.

Good luck to you who are still collecting, and AP Pumpkin hunters! smile.gif

in spirit of halloween, i have decided that this year ill be a giver instead of a trick or treater and breed all my pumpkins and then abandon all of the eggs.

smashing success!

i bred 5 pumpkin eggs!

on other news, i never do well in these little *insert holiday here* egg hunt.

i got 1 out of 92 and its those cookies.

I'm pretty sure I got all 92 now! happy.gif

This was so much fun! ^^

Thanks TJ and to all the spriters n_n

To whomever drew the rock candy (I assume that's what it is - purple on a stick), THANK YOU. I took one look at it and it made my day.

I don't have my lesson, so I went to school for nothing... :C Too bad... Or not. tongue.gif So I can keep collecting them now. (: I just got the candles, love them, I'm so happy that I finally got them! (: I love candles, hehe. (:

Found all 92! Whoo! Good luck to everyone who's searching!

Out of curiosity (and the fact that I'm slightly compulsive), does anyone have a .gif of Bernouli's basket at the second stage?

20/92 with 3 pumpkins and a purple dino, if all else fails, if there's a halloween dragon I can dump a couple of the pumpkins as I got 4 last year.

And so I call off the hunt until the morning.

Edited by InsanePirateDragon

Found all 92! Whoo! Good luck to everyone who's searching!

Out of curiosity (and the fact that I'm slightly compulsive), does anyone have a .gif of Bernouli's basket at the second stage?

you mean this one? user posted image

you mean this one? user posted image

Not full, no, but that basket. When there was just a little bit of candy seen - not even peeking out. I tried to get pics of all the baskets at all stages, but missed that stage. Thanks, though!