TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

<3  Thank you dear.  When I first made that treat I sat and watched the feet scoot back and forth for like 10 minutes.  @_@

It is very addicting to watch...but oh so adorable

arg I keep saying "1 more then I'll go to bed" but I re-set the timer anyways...

Edited by MollyElizbeth

<3 Thank you dear. When I first made that treat I sat and watched the feet scoot back and forth for like 10 minutes. @_@

Oh you made the dino? It is my favorite too! The wings are PERFECT!

The latest version of FF, and just checked, java is enabled... I tried disabling adblock and cleaning the cache, but not even that worked. Thanks for the help, though.

That's strange. I caught all of mine with FF. You could try logging off and closing the browser and then logging on again.

*whines* While looking for treats....

"This egg is soft and smells uncannily like cheese." Smoot. I wish I had an open scroll...

finally 92/92...i am finished and off to bed...thank you TJ and the spriters for all your hard work, i LOVE all of tricks and treats biggrin.gif

The latest version of FF, and just checked, java is enabled... I tried disabling adblock and cleaning the cache, but not even that worked. Thanks for the help, though.

When I view your scroll, I can't see the pumpkin basket either. Maybe it is a glitch? I hope not. sad.gif

user posted image

I thought it was going to be my last one too :3

*steals* xd.png I still haven't gotten that one yet, and I made it. It will probably be my 92nd one.

You could also try clearing cookies, restarting the browser, and finally restarting your computer. If that doesn't work, maybe try a different browser. FF has been pretty good, but who knows? x3

Yesh I finally got the sythe: user posted image

I love this so much, now if only there were a sword...

I still need kitty, but I got the scorpion a while back.

My total treat count is now 48/92 :3

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

I have like 38 of these at the moment and have gotten one of my two favorites. Chances are the second one I really like will be my last. tongue.gif

My absolute favorites are the orange dino and the winged cat. I have the cat, and the dino is eluding me.

<3 Thank you dear. When I first made that treat I sat and watched the feet scoot back and forth for like 10 minutes. @_@

I've watched those little feet for a while myself. xd.png

These sprites are awesome. How many did each spriter made or did you just make as many as you wanted to? *used to be a spriter a long time ago for another website*

I still need a pumpkin. sad.gif No pumpkin dragon here. Oh well guess that's what I get for being in the hospital last year.

I have FF and had the same problem. I had to completely turn off Ad Block to be able to see any of the treats. Go up to "Tools" and "Ad Block Plus Preferences" and just totally shut it off that way. Nothing else worked.

*steals* xd.png I still haven't gotten that one yet, and I made it. It will probably be my 92nd one.

Mine D:

I found it fair and square.

3 more left :3

By the way, I want to say that whoever decided to make a toothbrush for the Halloween treats was a genius. I find it hilarious!

user posted image

By the way, I want to say that whoever decided to make a toothbrush for the Halloween treats was a genius. I find it hilarious!

user posted image

I thought the same too. I got a chuckle outta that one.

Man... How are you guys already up to 92? I've only just gotten my 28th. sad.gif I NEED TEM ALL!!!1! D8<