TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Are you pointing at me? -raises eyebrows-

Do not assume you know everything.

=_= Was I quoting you? No. I wasn't talking to you at all. You have no idea what I'm referring to.

=_= Was I quoting you? No. I wasn't talking to you at all. You have no idea what I'm referring to.

-Cough- I thinkyouneedtostopsayingruethingss,andbeingofftopic. >> -cough-

I know what your referring to. I was actually participating in the thread.~Removed~

Edited by _Z_

Ah, thank you! I've missed quite a few of the new releases lately. I'm mostly interested in the holiday events. smile.gif 36/92!

Me too. I love the holiday dragons so much. I'm glad that I started playing. I thought it was a fad then I finally broke down that started playing. I really like it. I find I play this more then some of the other options out there.

And, now I won't let all my hatchlings die like when I first started playing. I didn't know about ERs or anything. What, ten views isn't enough? *tear* I can't wait to see what this year's holiday dragons are. :3

Are you pointing at me? -raises eyebrows-

Do not assume you know everything.

No...it's something about the orange dino. Best not to explain.

6 more to go for me :3

I doubt it. Mari is behind the creation of all the released dinos, so she just made another.

Wookie - Nuu I'm not. They're Silvanon's. I just made the poople fat pterisaur.

Reb - -FACEPALM- The dino style is taken directly from YOSHI. You know, Nintendo's character? YOUR dino is based on YOSHI, whether you realize it or not. THIS leetle dino treat item is ALSO based on YOSHI. No, I'm not copying you. We're both copying someone else's style.

]:<

i...i...i got a third pumpkin egg! d**n, i didn't even really mean to get either. it was like, go to AP, 'oh hey some pumpkin eggs' *clickclickclick* Unfortunately, you are not quick enough, and someone else snatches the egg before you can get to it. , go to scroll- HOLY H**L! ohmy.gif

well i only need to get two next year to complete my five set. laugh.gif

Time goes by sooo fast on DC...I feel like it was just yesterday I was sitting up late in a hotel while visiting my family trying to catch the Snow Angels from last Christmas...and now Halloween is 3 days away! xd.png

No...it's something about the orange dino. Best not to explain.

6 more to go for me :3

I know what it was about. I can read.

Yay!! Only 8 more to go and ill have my 92!!! smile.gif

I can't seem to find one of those treats even on a page where one should be (a friend linked me). What am I doing wrong? sad.gif

Wookie - Nuu I'm not. They're Silvanon's. I just made the poople fat pterisaur.

Reb - -FACEPALM- The dino style is taken directly from YOSHI. You know, Nintendo's character? YOUR dino is based on YOSHI, whether you realize it or not. THIS leetle dino treat item is ALSO based on YOSHI. No, I'm not copying you. We're both copying someone else's style.

]:<

I lovvvvve the leetle dino!! TY for making it so awesomely cute biggrin.gif

Leave the modding to the mods, guys. If you see something that breaks board rules or that you thinks board rules, report it and leave it at that.

Now play nice, kiddies. :3

Wookie - Nuu I'm not.  They're Silvanon's.  I just made the poople fat pterisaur.

Ack, sorry, my mistake. All I have are the hatchlings and you are listed for their credits, so I just assumed...

@Ashes: it had something to do with why the orange dino thread had a wipe, so I'm not sure if you knew about that,

But anyway, I'm still missing two of the skulls, and they are two of my favorites. And the Pretzsock is missing too...

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I can't seem to find one of those treats even on a page where one should be (a friend linked me). What am I doing wrong? sad.gif

What browser are you using. Chrome has problems with the treats and java script needs to be turned on on FF/IE/Safari.

I just made the poople fat pterisaur.

Tehehe! I just got one of those in the last egg drop with the ember dragons. Someone dropped the poor little guy and she/he was only 2 days from growing up. I named him Barney Dino. <3 Thanks for making them! *would go for more*

Do you mean treats aren't showing up for you or you can't find your basket?

Treats show up some randomized time for people (the majority of people seem to be at 11 or so minutes) anywhere around the cave - the main page, the abandoned page, the getcode page, action pages, dragon pages, ect. It's usually off to the side on the top, middle, or bottom of the page. Click on it and it will be yours and you'll then get a pumpkin on your scroll you can visit whenever.

~

Pretzock/pretsock. Lol. :B

On my 48th treat, I just got a blue bug.

At this rate...if I stay up late, I should be done sooner then I thought.

-Cough- I thinkyouneedtostopsayingruethingss,andbeingofftopic. >> -cough-

I know what your referring to. I was actually participating in the thread. ~Removed~

Oh, really? You're the one being rude. Anyway, like I said, I wasn't talking to you. I was on topic because I was answering a question. Take your own advice and stop being off topic, and while you're at it, leave me alone, like I said, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Reb. This is none of your business. Bug off.

Edited by _Z_

I lovvvvve the leetle dino!! TY for making it so awesomely cute biggrin.gif

<3 Thank you dear. When I first made that treat I sat and watched the feet scoot back and forth for like 10 minutes. @_@

Tehehe! I just got one of those in the last egg drop with the ember dragons. Someone dropped the poor little guy and she/he was only 2 days from growing up. I named him Barney Dino. <3 Thanks for making them! *would go for more*

Poop fat pUlsar? wutlol?

What browser are you using. Chrome has problems with the treats and java script needs to be turned on on FF/IE/Safari.

The latest version of FF, and just checked, java is enabled... I tried disabling adblock and cleaning the cache, but not even that worked. Thanks for the help, though.