TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

By the way, I want to say that whoever decided to make a toothbrush for the Halloween treats was a genius. I find it hilarious!

user posted image

If only someone had made a pack of carrots to go with it tongue.gif

I really love the one Hawaiianbabidoll made! Such a cute little bloody bat.

YAY! Another vampy eggy! Now just to get a Pumpkin! but that will have to wait.. I have a paper due in 6 hours that I haven't even begun to start work on. <<;

Also I finally got this one!

user posted image

I know I Said it before, but again, THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who worked on this project.. you definitely made me wanna continue using dragcave for a very long time, and this is incredibly fun! :3 You guys are all wonderful and amazingly talented, and just freaking awesome! happy.gif

Edited by piratemari

user posted image

These remind me of _Z_

Much earlier in the thread, _Z_ said they were her favorite. smile.gif

With this rat skull I finish my 9th row!

And now I shrink at the thought that I still have 37 left. That's 407 more consecutive minutes, or around 7 hours! Gah!

Just think. You've already been working at this for ten hours. It wasn't so bad. It wasn't so... -voice cracks-

Hi all, I'm back to hunting again. Hopefully I'll finding about a dozen treats or tricks this time.

Currently have 18/92. Been dragging my feet ever since I've started which was about 5 hours after the event started . Life issues were holding me back but luckily the weekend is here so I have time to stay on much longer.

Anyways. Leetle mushroom. user posted image

Yay.

woohoo!! got my youngest into bed long ago and had FF installing while i did that, came back, opened a browser, and BANG, there was a treat first time!!! lolz!!! AWESOME!!! here starts my long collecting period, i'm WAAAY behind!!! lolz and OMG it loads in 1/3 of a second!!!

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HELPED!!!!

With this rat skull I finish my 9th row!

And now I shrink at the thought that I still have 37 left. That's 407 more consecutive minutes, or around 7 hours! Gah!

Just think. You've already been working at this for ten hours. It wasn't so bad. It wasn't so... -voice cracks-

*pats shoulder* it will be okay. biggrin.gif

I bred one of my two pumpkin dragons with a pygmy - sadly they only produced one egg. Oh well, I can hope the other pumpkin/pygmy pair will do better tomorrow.

The most recent treat I picked up was this one: user posted image I think it's my favorite so far. It's looking at yooooooou!!!! ninja.giflaugh.gif

Oh my goodness I got a second pumpkin! Yay! Now I am satisfied. :3

I also got this little lovely right before it. :3

user posted image which brings me to 54/92

*pats shoulder*  it will be okay.  biggrin.gif

-is patted- *sniff* Thanks for the encouragement. I was hoping to get this done before all heck breaks loose on the 31 and things get laggy, but... now I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to without cramming big time.

Edit: On a happier note, I managed to catch a shrunken head. ...On second thought, make that "a weirder note".

Edited by Black_Phantom

2 more! Too bad so sleepy. Finish tomorrow @_@.

I can't believe so many people finished already, craaazzzzyyyy... tongue.gif

user posted image

Pretzsock!

Now I just need the rat skull and the chocolate coins and I'm done :3

Pretzsock. I love the name. x3

<3

I don't think I'll finish, hopefully it will be easier next year for people who don't spend hours on the computer.

Yay, I found this epic a blue bug user posted image.

Is that a letter on top of it? Looks like an "F" to me.