Qwackie

Cats

We have 7 cats.

Orange and Sonny are orange tabbies. (I think...)

Mister is a tuxedo cat.

Star and Long-Tail are calicoes.

Luna is a gray tabby.

Kono is a "Seal" kitty... I am not sure if that's a real breed or not, but an old roommate, who sounded like she knew what she was talking about, said that he was a seal kitty because his fur looked black in most light, but dark brown in certain shades of the sunlight. So yeah. He's the black cat that I've wanted ever since I had witch stories read to me as a little girl. happy.gif

Star, Luna, and Sonny came around about a month before I moved, and I just came back, so they don't know me yet. (It's been 6 months.) Well, star does, but she's it.

Star is soooooo friendly. She likes to lay on my chest/lap and just sit there and purr. She loves her head scratchies. She is my step-dad's, but I may steal her. (Shhhh.)

Luna is kind of... Well... Skiddish, to say the least. My step-dad had to run after her and pick her up to get her to come inside to eat, because since I came back home, she has been refusing to come inside to eat when I am awake. She is my step-dad's.

Mister is a bed hog... He likes to get in the very center of a bed, and sprawl out. (He's a big kitty.) It's amazing how one cat can find a way to make it to where you can't lay on a bed comfortably. He is my mom's.

Sonny is... Well, sonny is normal actually. There's nothing particularly out of the ordinary that he does. He is my step-dad's.

Orange and Long-Tail weren't ours to begin with, but the people who had them just stopped feeding them and turned them loose on the neighborhood, so we brought them in. My step-dad named them. (He's not that creative.) They like to act wild-ish when they're outside, but inside they're just as lazy and comfortable as the rest of them. They are my step-dad's.

Kono is confusing! He can't seem to stay still for more than 5 minutes, he chases things that aren't there, and he likes to sit there and meow at the door. He is mine.

I love tabbies, but I love calicoes more. /steals Star

She sounds so sweet!

Well I have a few pets but i have to say I prefer the dogs rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Akay my 5 year old black German Shepherd who thinks he's a 10 pound pup x]

user posted image

Boogie my 9 year old tabby, its imposable to walk by him without getting your feet attacked rofl. He's a little devil on 3 paws & yes i said 3

user posted image

Lola my 2 1/2 year old Italian greyhound mixed with kangaroo, if you dont believe me you need to see her jumping routines lol

--

JayJay my 2 year old chihuahua were not to sure about what breed of Chihuahua he is. All i have to say about him is ankle bitter O_O

Blue my 3 year old Indian ring neck parrot. Most noisiest and annoying pet you can ever have but i guess thats because they only grow attached to one person and that one person isnt me.

Lamborghini & Bentley my 2 year old naked rats. They are pretty neat pets they just like to nibble on my fingertips which gets annoying D:

Slash my 1 year old corn snake. Out of all my pets I think he is the calmest rofl

& too many fish to count or name laugh.gif.

Even though I dont really care for cats id like to have a Cornish Rex, they remind me of little fluffy cat sheeps biggrin.gif

Aw, what happened to Boogie? :<

We had a bad thunderstorm 9 months ago and he got left outside somehow so I guess he thought it was a good idea to jump in my moms truck engine. When she went to go to work the next day she heard a pop and noticed him darting out from under the car. After about 3 hours he wondered inside and I noticed his arm was completely broken so we had to take him to get it amputated sense it was unfixable ._.

Wow and i thought my cat was a chubbsicle

I luff Jojos expression laugh.gif

I think I just might get a water dragon now, to tell you the truth i thought it was an iguana rofl

Edited by BlazingAces

I know, right? Jojo: "I'd do anything now but pose for the camera...can I please go to sleep now?"

Well I have a few pets but i have to say I prefer the dogs  rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Akay my 5 year old black German Shepherd who thinks he's a 10 pound pup x]

Yay another black german shepherd owner biggrin.gif

Do you also get a million people asking if he's mixed with a lab?

Yay another black german shepherd owner biggrin.gif

Do you also get a million people asking if he's mixed with a lab?

Haha yeah I do, but the thing is my mom has a feeling he has chow some were in him because at the very back of his tongue he has a bluish purple line going vertically like you would see on some chows tongue. We got him from a certified breeder that said he was a full blood German Shepherd so thats what im going to believe.

We actually had to say he was a black lab(note if anyone knew anything about labs he looks nothing like one) because the people my parents are renting our house from have a great hatred for German Shepherds. So now hes known as Akay the black lab laugh.gif . God knows i wouldnt move from one house without taking my dog with me. Im just lucky the house owners know squat about dogs x]

Wow and i thought my cat was a chubbsicle

I luff Jojos expression laugh.gif

I think I just might get a water dragon now, to tell you the truth i thought it was an iguana rofl

Hehe nope, no iggy here. I am not ready to handle a full grown ig yet. Water dragons don't get as big. About half the size. :3

You can't get aussie water dragons anymore really, they're very rare after the only US breeder died. Chinese water dragons are green like iggys though. But you need a BIG cage. Mine is 5x4x2 ft just for a 2 ft lizard. They are activr and love climbing.

D: my bubble for ever owning a Australian water dragon just got shot down.

Man if they are that hard to find im sure they are expensive,eh?

I got my baby from here:

http://www.agamainternational.com

It's owned by a new guy now. But they still breed AWDs. They are expensive to keep. Very. I got my hatchling (few months old), $90. The cost in set up is expensive, as lizards need the PERFECT environment. They also need live prey; crickets, roaches, all kinds of worms, even pinkie mice.

She's my first serious reptile, but I'd say I did a good job if she's 3 years old (though I've had the anoles 6 years). Really cool pets, curious and adorable.

edit: If you decide on a chinese WD, get a captive bred one, not wild caught, since WC always are sick

Edited by toxicneon

Oooh sweet *slides link in back pocket* I think ill keep that for later laugh.gif

I thought the actually price of the WD itself would be much more than that. I know the setup would be expensive but hey its worth it im sure.

Id have to talk my mom into letting me get one thats the only setback. After i had my 2 iguanas passed a few years ago she said no more reptiles. Except i practically forced her to let me keep my snake so that doesnt count q_q

Good luck!

The only reason my mom let me get mine was she thought it'd die... LMFAO I showed her.

Also there's the problem of keeping crickets in the house.. among other insects. But crickets are probably the grossest since they cannibalize. Iggies just need salads xd.png

What does Kono do around rodents?  It sounds like he's trying to find things to hunt.

He likes to bat them around and pretend he's letting them go, then bop them.

I love tabbies, but I love calicoes more. /steals Star

She sounds so sweet!

-steals back- she is super sweet. When I have her on my chest, just about the time I think that I'm ready to get up, she hops to the floor. It's like she knows. o.o

Haha yeah I do, but the thing is my mom has a feeling he has chow some were in him because at the very back of his tongue he has a bluish purple line going vertically like you would see on some chows tongue. We got him from a certified breeder that said he was a full blood German Shepherd so thats what im going to believe.

We actually had to say he was a black lab(note if anyone knew anything about labs he looks nothing like one) because the people my parents are renting our house from have a great hatred for German Shepherds. So now hes known as Akay the black lab laugh.gif . God knows i wouldnt move from one house without taking my dog with me. Im just lucky the house owners know squat about dogs x]

Nah, he's purebred smile.gif. The blue discolorations on the tongue are fairly common in the breed, even among the show lines. It's more common among german shepherds with stronger pigment, like black ones. As far as I know, I don't even think it's a conformation fault.

I have a 12 year old poodle mix that I adopted when he was 10.

I also have a 5 year old cat that I brought in 2 year ago to neuter, get shots and find a home. Nobody wants him, so he's mine.

He is a biter, and he lives in my bedroom, so he doesn't hurt the dog. He beat up my 14 year old shepherd-lab mix twice. I have to sleep under the covers to minimize the damage he inflicts. His latest thing is to try to bite my forehead while I sleep.

Any takers?

I see there is a lot of people who love cats!! I also love cats but I like dogs more

I have 4 yorkies and they're not as bad a people think they are!!

Muggie is my baby!! I love her to bits!!

And this is Tigger he is Muggie's baby xd.png

Good luck!

The only reason my mom let me get mine was she thought it'd die... LMFAO I showed her.

Also there's the problem of keeping crickets in the house.. among other insects. But crickets are probably the grossest since they cannibalize. Iggies just need salads xd.png

Rofl i bet she will keep her mouth shut next time x]

Well i could agree on that. When i had my red belly frogs i had to feed them crickets and i couldnt stand the smell of them not to mention waking up to a cricket staring me in the face. Very well escape artists if you dont pay attention while trying to grab them for feeding time.

user posted image

Boogie my 9 year old tabby, its imposable to walk by him without getting your feet attacked rofl. He's a little devil on 3 paws & yes i said 3

lol he reminds my of one for my kittens that disapeared. you had to wear shoes in the house at all times.lol

Edited by Nakita_Luna

Nah, he's purebred smile.gif. The blue discolorations on the tongue are fairly common in the breed, even among the show lines. It's more common among german shepherds with stronger pigment, like black ones. As far as I know, I don't even think it's a conformation fault.

Looks like i need to do my research. I never knew Shepherds had the bluish markings on their tongue. Aha, anyway im happy he's a PB. Your shepherd looks like hes a lot bigger than mine too.

lol he reminds my of one for my kittens that disapeared. you had to wear shoes in the house at all times.lol

Ah! i thought it was only him that did that. He will hond onto you with one paw and bite your ankle to death til you scream for mercy. After you say mercy he pricks up his tale and walks away. No joke O_O, he is pure evil