chickenhound

Minecraft!

No not the sun spirit, its the iron dungeons.... The winged people :P

I must've said the wrong name, but i know what im saying XD

I haven't played the Aether mod, but I think they're called Valkyries.

what is a wither?

It's a new mod boss. It has three heads and looks endermanish. It shoots skulls that turn your health all black so you can't see how many hearts you have. They go after all passive mobs too, and they have a boss health bar like ender dragons.

Anyone know when the tornado + weather mod updates to 1.3.2?

smile.gif

Its a good mod and i wanna play it D:

Hello guys! I'm playing Minecraft too! (since beta 1.6, i think).

I ♥ it! It's my favourite game!

wub.gif

I haven't played the Aether mod, but I think they're called Valkyries.

Yes thats it! biggrin.gif

Oh, the Valkyrie queen? or just a normal Valkyrie? if it's a normal one then o.o How could anyone beat the sun spirit then? And, who knew that you could get treasure off the sun spirit? If I ever get the mod, then I'm gonna kill him. It'll be easy for me, I'm good at dodging fireballs, and I'm going to come in phoenix armour and some sort of lightning sword, with neptune gloves biggrin.gif. Wait, would neptune gloves be effective?

Edited by PurpleThorn_Dragon_Wolf

I am making a minecraft medieval village! Come help me at 129.168.2.4!

Gonna join you in a sec

EDIT: Not working sad.gif

Edited by sushi9

I've gotten into Minecraft a lot more recently, and I would just like to share a major WIP in its beginning stages. smile.gif (meaning this is tiny compared to the size of the finished product I have in mind). The Texture pack is HerrSommer Rustic 64x64.

Angle?

Front

Thoughts? I'm also looking to join a server, if anyone would like for me to join theirs. C:

Gonna join you in a sec

EDIT: Not working sad.gif

I was offline. I'll be online most of the day around 3:30 pm PST.

I've gotten into Minecraft a lot more recently, and I would just like to share a major WIP in its beginning stages. smile.gif (meaning this is tiny compared to the size of the finished product I have in mind). The Texture pack is HerrSommer Rustic 64x64.

Angle?

Front

Thoughts? I'm also looking to join a server, if anyone would like for me to join theirs. C:

That looks pretty awesome dude. Are you in survival mode or creative?

That looks pretty awesome dude. Are you in survival mode or creative?

Creative, evidently, considering the fact that he/she has no visible health, hunger, or even armor bar.

... That and he/she's flying.

I play a pretty good bunch of servers, there's survival, creative, pve and factions.

sheen.id.au is the website and forums, the IPs for each are there

Creative, evidently, considering the fact that he/she has no visible health, hunger, or even armor bar.

... That and he/she's flying.

Well considering you can change the game mode from creative to survival and back again, it isn't so obvious in what mode they actually created it in. I often create things in survival mode and change to creative to take pictures rolleyes.gif

Although after reading my post back I can see it wasn't worded that well laugh.gif

I meant to ask what mode he created it in - survival or creative.

Edited by Commander Ziltoid

Well considering you can change the game mode from creative to survival and back again, it isn't so obvious in what mode they actually created it in. I often create things in survival mode and change to creative to take pictures rolleyes.gif

Although after reading my post back I can see it wasn't worded that well laugh.gif

I meant to ask what mode he created it in - survival or creative.

I created it in creative after starting a new game on an island in the middle of scenic nowhere instead of just loading another map. Normally I don't bother with creative, but with school starting I'm pretty set on time and can't collect a million blocks for projects anymore. D:

I created it in creative after starting a new game on an island in the middle of scenic nowhere instead of just loading another map. Normally I don't bother with creative, but with school starting I'm pretty set on time and can't collect a million blocks for projects anymore. D:

Me too. The problem is with me is that I try to be set on time, and I start with the intention of stopping after one hour. Then i look at the clock again, and it has been three hours. *headdesk*

Heyyyy, a Minecraft thread? *looks at thread description* Oh, an attack creeper? *hugs creeper* BOOM. Have you ever hugged a creeper? I have, but not in survival.

Heyyyy, a Minecraft thread? *looks at thread description* Oh, an attack creeper? *hugs creeper* BOOM. Have you ever hugged a creeper? I have, but not in survival.

I haaavve! In survival mode, there was a glitch, so I had a friend named Bob the Creeper! i hugged him :3 Then I encased him in iron bars and obsidan. And he never blew up on me wink.gif

CHARLIE THE FRIENDLY CREEPER!!!

I LOVE CREEPERS!!!

Edit: My 100th post!

Edited by sushi9

Me too. The problem is with me is that I try to be set on time, and I start with the intention of stopping after one hour. Then i look at the clock again, and it has been three hours. *headdesk*

This happens to me a lot.

I do the "oh I'm going to play just for a few more then get off" *hour passes* "repeats the same line". Dx

Creepers are nice! When 1.3.2 skin bug stopped glitching my skin i'll be a creeper in a blue jacket tongue.gif

Charlie... The nice creeeper!!!

Hey, I'm new to the forum and I saw that you guys had a nice MC thread going.

....And after reading 100 or so pages of responses, I feel comfortable putting out the IP for my Minecraft server.

natselkraft.game.nfoservers.com:25565

There's the IP, currently it's been bumped down to 20 slots (but we don't have much traffic, so it shouldn't be a problem, if the need for more slots comes up, myself and the other admin will bump it back up to 75)

We also have a forum for the server, for the purpose of communication through users.

http://hptqtr.site.nfoservers.com/

I look forward to playing with the DC community!

(Note the server is 100% public)

Playing cracked versions of games is illegal. As per board rules, accounts of illegal activities are not allowed on this board.

Guys, please. We don't want this thread closed!

I started another game on PE and found an epic floating island. Soo totally building a house on that <3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Lol sorry, anyone here play classic minecraft? Its like a demo version, everyone has creative... But you cant fly without clients...

http://minecraft.net/classic/list

All you need is an account to play tongue.gif If anyones interested i got a small server network going.

http://creeperssss.enjin.com

Its still a work in progress tongue.gif

Oh god... how do you upload screenshots here? I've got an awsome pic of a erupted volcano in tekkit, but I don't know how to upload the pic and show you all xd.png