chickenhound

Minecraft!

Ugh. A flying mob that can poison you? I thought Baby Spiders were bad enough... but taming them might be cool, if I could manage to hold back my unbridled rage at bats long enough to tame one.

I'm so scatterbrained in my base. I have no idea what I want to build first. I'm thinking maybe a cocoa bean farm but I'm horrible at redstone...

Also, there are two jungle biomes a very short walk away from my base. I haven't found any temples so far, but still pretty cool.

No they are passive, then you tame, and then they fly around poisening hostile mobs/players. One hit kills them so its not overpowered...

Or they could be like vampire bats...they'll stick to you if you get too close and your health slowly drains (as if you were poisoned).

But I'm glad they're passive.

I'd love to keep one as a pet.

I haven't read all of the thread but what I have read was mostly about Survival! So I just wanted to say that I think Creative is awesome aswell! Even through it isn't hard like in Survival where you have to survive, it's fun cause you can build everything! =) I just wanted to say that...!

Aaand show of my eggs =)

~Clickspam removed~

Edited by kiffren

Creative's nice too, yeah. I just don't play in it much because I am very impatient and scatterbrained and am too lazy to make anything other than really small builds.. so I get kinda bored with it. ;w; Buut that's just me.

Edited by Switch

I prefer to build in survival actally.

The fun of just getting the blocks you need, then using them to build some thing awesome...

And having the risk off falling, and either dying or having to get back up again.

I'd get a screenshot of what my base looks like, but I don't know how I'd get a pic. It's ment to be wooden bridges and buildings between cliffs and hills, but I only got one small bridge, a balcony on a cliff face, and a fenced off peice ontop of that same cliff/hill/mountain sofar...

EDIT: I so did put a lot of fences...

Edited by creepado

I prefer to build in survival actally.

The fun of just getting the blocks you need, then using them to build some thing awesome...

And having the risk off falling, and either dying or having to get back up again.

I'd get a screenshot of what my base looks like, but I don't know how I'd get a pic. It's ment to be wooden bridges and buildings between cliffs and hills, but I only got one small bridge, a balcony on a cliff face, and a fenced off peice ontop of that same cliff/hill/mountain sofar...

EDIT: I so did put a lot of fences...

I never build anything, i know all the crafting and stuff in vanilla... TEKKIT TIME!

I normally live in a hole, with my alchemical bag, energy condenser, bed and pipes biggrin.gif

I never build anything, i know all the crafting and stuff in vanilla... TEKKIT TIME!

I normally live in a hole, with my alchemical bag, energy condenser, bed and pipes biggrin.gif

A hole?

I would of made at least a wooden house...

That gave me memories...

A person and I lived in a mine, and I dug and found diamonds ect... Then I met a 100% fake Israphel... <--- long story short.

My first MC world, I lived in a pretty large cave with a connected "house" on top. Can't remember how many times Creepers blew the front door of that thing up. Countless repairs, never quite the same as before the explosion. I miss that world. :c

Actually, I think I may have it somewhere stored away on this computer...

Oh I didn't know this thread existed xd.png

I play MC too. I started a few days ago on my friend's sister's old account that she didn't use anymore so he gave it to me. And it's already the current updated version. I love my current world as it is (almost) perfect. My latest world is an island with loads of squid things in the ocean nearby as well as underwater caves I want to explore but cant because I'm drowning in the process but right now, I found only two trees and I'm destroying them. Maybe I will enter the coords for something my friends told me about and see if I can get there.

Do you have saplings in your inventory?

You can plant trees and it will grow, after a few minecraft days.

Has anyone spawned on a very small island, with a jungle biome inside?

No, but I have spawned on a small plains-ish island (with no trees).

Nearby, there was a small jungle biome island with a small tundra biome island next to it.

I may have screenies stored away somewhere...but I should be doing homework. >.>;

My friend got me the coords and seed for a beautiful mushroom island right next to a jungle and theres a beach near my house wich is on top of what used to be a giant mushroom until i petrified it. Blah blah blah

I JUST SPAWNED SOMEWHERE AMASING...

0.o

user posted image

user posted image

On those images, I am standing on something that looks like a dirt bird...

user posted image

Perfect place to restart my progect...

I lost my world...by exploring far away, finding a good spot, not setting spawn there and... dying from falling...

sad.gif

But this is a dream come true!

Edited by creepado

I JUST SPAWNED SOMEWHERE AMASING...

0.o

user posted image

user posted image

On those images, I am standing on something that looks like a dirt bird...

user posted image

Perfect place to restart my progect...

I lost my world...by exploring far away, finding a good spot, not setting spawn there and... dying from falling...

sad.gif

But this is a dream come true!

Two words.

O wow.

I so wish I could find a world like that xd.png

Preeeetty...

I love floating mountains. |D

Though I have terrible luck finding good world seeds.

Preeeetty...

I love floating mountains.  |D

There's too many on this world...

far too many...

I have more screenshots but I dont wanna fill this page with pics...

Edited by creepado

I just swore at my 3yr old brother.... Im finally testing out my dads old work computer as that all the other computers are broken.

Guess what!?! The computer, HAD 1GB OF RAM!!!!!

I screamed when I saw that, I better be getting a good laptop for christmas sad.gif

Oh damn... I got lost... Why does it have to go so far!

The world of minecraft can seem to go on forever... WAIT WHAT??

I needed more leather than I thought so my friend told me to pen up some of those mushroom cow things and I added sheep and pigs for a good measure and now a score of cows are wandering at the base of my hill in a huge paddock/pen I worked hard on and that was after I figured out how making farmland worked happy.gif

Soon it'll be time to play with creepers and such like most other people. OMG there's still so much I wanted to say about my cool world but I forgot tongue.gif

I'm going to use a seed for a village or extreme hills to make a new world.

Imma start a fresh minecraft world... BTW, try the seed, 'OVER 9000' :3... If I spawn somewhere amazing, i'll be sure to let you guys know about it... I'll get some screenshots of the seed OVER 9000 if it's good... >:3

edit; Over 9000 isn't a seed...

Edited by PurpleThorn_Dragon_Wolf

It isn't an atual seed... I found an epic seed though... >:3 It has floaty places and caves right where you can see em'. It has a nice bonus chest too! and most likely a few emeralds...

Do you mean it doesn't work? Because I think I've used it before...and it worked fine.