chickenhound

Minecraft!

user posted image

Woot! That was honesty, no lies, truth biggrin.gif

Aww! I wish I got that one.. instead of only 66...

Did it again and got...70!

Due to me finding out how to get the yogbox working.

Edited by creepado

The yogbox is the hardest mod to manually install.

Top 3 Hardest Mods To Install MANUALLY!

1. Yogbox

2. Technic Pack

3. Tekkit

But they all have launchers now (except yogbox biggrin.gif)

The yogbox is the hardest mod to manually install. Top 3 Hardest Mods To Install MANUALLY! 1. Yogbox 2. Technic Pack 3. Tekkit

... I have all of those in 1 launcher and more, like vannila, voxlebox, and hack/mine...

Same smile.gif Though my computer sucks to much and the moment i open anything in minecraft i run out of memory.

I would install Tekkit and Technic, but I'm afraid my laptop would explode. It's not designed to play games, let alone something as cpu-consuming as Minecraft. Maybe if I ever build my own computer I'll be able to mess around with Minecraft a bit more.

Cool game, can get extremely addictive and once you start building something its hard to stop!

give wolves, raw beef to get them to mate and have a baby and give them bones to make them loyal to you. If they are loyal wolves, they will give birth to a baby that is automatically loyal to you.

you can do the same with cows,sheep,pigs but with Hay not Beef (duh). smile.gif

i enjoy building structures out of glass and covering it with either lava or water in creative mode, then from the inside it looks really cool... I hate creepers, they blow up my structures and i absolutely cannot stand those green boxes!!

OMG! I have next snapshot! I'll make a vid soon... It's so awsome! The wither is CRAAAAZY! I've set up everything for the vid... can't wait till the snapshot comes out!

(If you end up watching my vid, It wont have any sound on it... I don't have a mic... But I might use a screen recorder that can record the minecraft sounds...) Who has played the next snapshot? I just wanna know xd.png!

When i start yogbox, it's laggy, but I am still able to play.

Just.

It gets more laggy when I'm fighting something, so killing a mob is much harder than normal.

I found an epic volcano in my Technic world!

user posted image

(Note: I only switched to creative mode for screenshot)

There are a bunch of volcanos in my world, but usually just flat areas of basalt and some lava. This is the first cone-volcano that I've found.

I tested 98% positive...
ohmy.gif That's some serious addiction...

Ima test my addiction level soon. It won't be much xd.png

Edit: 46 % :3 That's good enough for me.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I just got 66%, not bad. I think it was my '10 or more' answer to the question 'How many MC related subscriptions do you have?'. tongue.gif

BATS!  :DDD

Probably gunna make me jump, though, if I come across any in a dark cave.

BAAAAAAAAAAAATS?! *dies*

I hate bats. ;n;

I got a new base. owo

user posted image

No I didn't do the glass legitimately I'm sorry. ;n; But I'm doing everything else legit.

The other side is a wall of glass too. It's like this natural roof formed by a crazy mountain biome. I didn't make any changes to the landscape at all except flatten out the floor.

Edited by Switch

I didn't see part two of CaptainSparklez' preview of the new snapshot so I havn't seen the bats yet.

But new sound affects?

Come on...

But now I will know if I'm hearing a cow or a creeper outside my house...

Edited by creepado

BAAAAAAAAAAAATS?! *dies*

I hate bats. ;n;

I got a new base. owo

user posted image

No I didn't do the glass legitimately I'm sorry. ;n; But I'm doing everything else legit.

The other side is a wall of glass too. It's like this natural roof formed by a crazy mountain biome. I didn't make any changes to the landscape at all except flatten out the floor.

Apparantly bats may spawn in large rooms, as the game confuses them with actual caves. You might have bats appearing in there >:3

Apparantly bats may spawn in large rooms, as the game confuses them with actual caves. You might have bats appearing in there >:3

Nooooooo ;n;

You know what, it's okay. I shall become the Slayer of Bats. And I will be content with this title.

Poor Switch. x3

I love bats. Though it may be a problem if they spawn often in large buildings. 'Specially when I finally start my project. School won't let me atm. Gunna be lots of large buildings...

I hope they make a way to tame bats and make them bite/poisen things that attack you biggrin.gif

That would make my year xd.png

I hope they make a way to tame bats and make them bite/poisen things that attack you :D

That would make my year XD

Ugh. A flying mob that can poison you? I thought Baby Spiders were bad enough... but taming them might be cool, if I could manage to hold back my unbridled rage at bats long enough to tame one.

I'm so scatterbrained in my base. I have no idea what I want to build first. I'm thinking maybe a cocoa bean farm but I'm horrible at redstone...

Also, there are two jungle biomes a very short walk away from my base. I haven't found any temples so far, but still pretty cool.

Edited by Switch

Hey can someone help me see if I can play online soon? Me and my friend will try this as soon as we my griends gamer tag is vampireties