chickenhound

Minecraft!

@PurpleThorn- On your keyboard, there's a print screen button above the arrow keys. Once you have a screenshot, what I do is erase the parts surrounding the game window in paint. (I like playing in a window tongue.gif)

@PurpleThorn- On your keyboard, there's a print screen button above the arrow keys. Once you have a screenshot, what I do is erase the parts surrounding the game window in paint. (I like playing in a window tongue.gif)

I download it biggrin.gif but, vamparah, I just prees F2 and it saves a screenshot straight into the tekkit folders (or minecraft folders, If you like) and I don't know how to get the images onto my text that I type...

Oh, you want to post a screenshot here on DC? I think you have to post it on some other website then use the tags to link it.

Does anyone else use the Xbox version? I'm thinking of starting up a DC one sometime. I'm a bit hesitant about giving out my gamertag though. I don't want to get hacked. ;-;

Purple, a popular one is http://deviantart.com

All you have to do is register to upload.

Theres also Imgur, photobucket and other stuff. Go look in the original works art threads for links ect tongue.gif

Gankcraft.net

Awesome server O.o

The mods are awesome xd.png

I'm Shadowwolf5 in minecraft >:D

Volcanoes dont look like that in tekkit though o.o

In all of my worlds they are just large rocks with lava in them xd.png

Volcanoes dont look like that in tekkit though o.o

In all of my worlds they are just large rocks with lava in them xd.png

That's all they are...

I know. But the one in the image is all awesome and stuff, i would build glass onto of the lava and live there biggrin.gif

Just found out that the Wither is buildable like iron and snow golems.

Wasn't expecting that. .___.

Dear lord.

So apparently, to craft the new beacon blocks, you need Nether Stars. You get one Nether Star for beating the Wither Boss, who is insanely strong. And to summon the Wither Boss, you have to get three Wither Skulls, which drop at a very rare rate from Wither Skeletons. And you have to get into the Nether and find a Nether Stronghold to even see a Wither Skeleton?

And the Beacons requires Emerald, Diamond, Iron, or Gold Blocks. 164 for maximum levels.

For temporary buffs.

Well I know I'm never getting a legit Beacon ;____;

On another note, they're adding so much stuff to Minecraft in these next updates! I can't even keep up with it all. @__@

Edited by Switch

Ikr? I'm probably never going to actually obtain a legit Beacon block.

I really like the new mob head decoration blocks, though. |D

Im never getting a beacon either. Though nether stars would be a good server currency! :F

Ikr? I'm probably never going to actually obtain a legit Beacon block.

I really like the new mob head decoration blocks, though. |D

Yes... it's just so lovely you can lop off the heads of monsters and display them in your home. ;w;

Uh I'm not sure what I think of 'em. I doubt I'd use them much really. They could have a lot of uses for retexturing, though...

MWHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA! KILL TEH CREEPER AND USE HIS HEAD! You can easy make creeper coustume! And if you hold TNT... and some fli and steel... imagine that! How do you play the next snapshot preview? I'd love to make a youtube vid on that...

I haaavve! In survival mode, there was a glitch, so I had a friend named Bob the Creeper! i hugged him :3 Then I encased him in iron bars and obsidan. And he never blew up on me wink.gif

I had a freindly creeper called henry.I hugged him multiple times, then a person came up, he then wondered what would happen if he punched it. So, he did, and it blew up.

RIP henry.

anyone on here play it on xbox? only reason i like it on xbox is its easier controls.

user posted image

Woot! That was honesty, no lies, truth biggrin.gif

Edited by pinkieseb

So... no-one knows how to play the next snapshot of minecraft?

If you mean the current snapshot, there are many different places to find it. Several youtubers have links to it in the description of their play-throughs of that snapshot. Minecraft forums have the link to it. Many other places probably have the link, too.