chickenhound

Minecraft!

I think Yogscast sent Notch into retirement because of their bad behavior at minecon! An 8yr old girl wanted their autograph, it already had notch's autograph there. They said to the girl they'd cross out Notch and write censorkip.gif

Still like them?

Wasn't that argument settled ages ago? I'm fairly certain Notch even tweeted out an apology to them for misunderstandings.

And they most definitely didn't send Notch "into retirement." He's not retired, IIRC he just gave Minecraft lead to Jeb so he could work on other projects.

I'm a fan of the Yogscast as well. My favorite Minecraft YouTuber is definitely Kurtjmac, though. <3

Edited by Switch

Really? I never saw that xd.png

Anyone watch Davechaos, Figrollin, TheDragonHat, WysieHD and Nipde tekkit adventures?

biggrin.gif

I'm semi-familiar with Davechaos, but I don't watch much of his videos. My Subbox on youtube is full enough with Mindcrack guys, I barely have the attention span for anyone else. ;w;

Idk about those other guys. o3o

Edited by Switch

You know whos the best Minecraft video maker?

Gumgum024!!

Go look him up, his my friend at school, has like 2 subscribers and tells me not to bother with a youtube account, because he'll always have more subs lol biggrin.gif

If you haven't, check Synd out. He posts videos daily, and also does Call of Duty and Skyrim.

Yogscast had nothing to do with Notch turning the lead position of Minecraft over to Jeb. Besides, Notch was a bit of a self-centered brat a lot of the time. Plus he wasn't a very good programmer in the first place. He said it would be impossible to make sheep regrow their wool; Jeb programmed it the very first day he took over.

I'm not a fan of Simon from the Yogscast, anyway. Lewis is okay, but I don't like Simon's attitude. I like Sips, Sjin, and Duncan a lot more. At least they know what they're doing half the time.

I agree, I like Sips and Sjin and Duncan and Hannah much more. Duncan is actually intelligent, Sips and Sjin are such goofs and Hannah does awesome indie game playthroughs... not to mention walking dead. <3

And did he really say it was impossible? I never heard that. o.o And yeah, Jeb is doing awesome programming stuffs now. Isn't Dinnerbone being pretty cool too?

Edited by Switch

Anyone know how to use MC-Edit? Just downloaded it, went in, loaded my world. And all there was, was void...

I for one, don't know anything about that D:

I just figured out a way to survive in the caverns of mine since they are so annoying after falling in the first one and dying before making the portal (my furnace and whatnot must still be there) and now I've got a diamond pick and stuff to attempt again.

In 1.4 im going to live in the nether, i'll push sheep, pigs ect into my nether house and breed them. Then i'll grow trees ect. The only thing i'll leave in the real world is a mob spawner for bonemeal biggrin.gif

Methinks skeletons will be able to spawn in the Nether in the future. Along with wither skeletons...

Actually, I think they do in the snapshot already. However, I don't think they spawn from spawners.

So unless you wanted to make a mob grinder, you won't have to leave the Nether at all.

I know biggrin.gif

Whole point xd.png

I need the bonemeal, saplings dont grow naturally in the nether, you need bonemeal.

I agree, I like Sips and Sjin and Duncan and Hannah much more. Duncan is actually intelligent, Sips and Sjin are such goofs and Hannah does awesome indie game playthroughs... not to mention walking dead. <3

Ya missed rythian.

Has anyone heard of CaptainSparklez? He plays minecraft and some other awesome games.

Edited by creepado

Who hasn't heard of CaptainSparklez? |D

I like his voice. .__.

And I'm a Yognau(gh)t, btw. I loved Hannah's playthrough of Condemned. Her and Simon screaming was lulzy.

CaptainSparklez's Hunger Games videos were the first Minecraft videos I ever watched. xd.png

my first youtube minecraft person was seananners

then paperbatvg (because he had the Minecraft the Movies - 1-11?) including the 10 hour minecraft the movie 10 xd.png

then coestar because i saw the video about squishy, but coe's quest is put on hold because of real life stuff

and captainsparklez i often saw from seananners so i eventually started on his channel working from oldest to newest, i just finished watching the desert puzzle map series

other people on my list to watch in the future include juicetra(because of seananners and captainsparklez), duncan, slyfox, and maybe cupquake

I absolutely LOVE the Yogscast's Minecraft videos! Sjin's Let's Build videos are amazing, I wish I could build that well.

Antvenom got banned from Survival Games 4! Their sick of him winning!

biggrin.gif

Has anyone ever met the yogscast on any game they played? It's VERY hard to find them xd.png...

I'm making a shack in Tekkit and is spawning in stuff for a kick-start. It's gonna be awesome! Anyone got a Tekkit server? I've always wanted to do a private server tekkit adventure... The last guy thought I wasn't real and killed me numerously. xd.png