chickenhound

Minecraft!

I need help with my PC Minecraft. Whenever I try to open it, it freezes, and when it does open the gameplay screen doesn't show and right now I've been sitting for ten minutes in front of the 'loading world' and it just crashed yet again for the seventh time in a row. When trying to join another server, it can't connect. I had an update, whic kept coming up with 'fatal error' five ties until it finally updated.

I tried installing the OptiFine mod beforehand, but I can't figure out how to do it. Could it be contributing to this? It's driving me absolutely wild.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I need help with my PC Minecraft. I havn't played it in a few months, and whenever I try to open it, it freezes, and when it does open the gameplay screen doesn't show and right now I've been sitting for ten minutes in front of the 'loading world' and it just crashed yet again for the seventh time in a row. When trying to join another server, it can't connect.

I tried installing the OptiFine mod beforehand, but I can't figure out how to do it. Could it be contributing to this? It's driving me absolutely wild.

What I do when stuff like that happens is go into the .minecraft folder and delete the bin. The game automatically regens a new clean, functioning jar and other things next time you launch it. You shouldn't lose anything other than mods, but you can reinstall them.

Most likely you did something wrong with OptiFine and the game freaked out.

Edited by Switch

What I do when stuff like that happens is go into the .minecraft folder and delete the bin. The game automatically regens a new clean, functioning jar and other things next time you launch it. You shouldn't lose anything other than mods, but you can reinstall them.

Most likely you did something wrong with OptiFine and the game freaked out.

Hmm, fun. Our computer is slower than a snail (like, it takes five minutes to load a single page) and I was never a tech savvy >.< Our wifi is going crazy too right now.

If only we knew someone who could come to our house and fix it all up for us!

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Please guys I have never played with anyone in MineCraft join my NEW server!!!! Oh and make sure you click direct contact and NOT add server!

Server: 192.168.2.1:52947

Yes people join his server! I want to watch how people play in his server! (well MY server! I made everything in it!)

Brairtrainer please join! He has been bugging me!

Edited by EggMaster99

I need a bit of help... I asked on the Minecraft forums, but nobody will answer me...

So, I used MC Nostalgia, and created multiple backups.

After I re-updated to the current version, several of my old worlds had dissapeared. They were still in my Minecraft.jar, but I can't go on those worlds. Can someone please help me/ I really miss those worlds..

....Bumping... can someone please help? sad.gif

Yes your worlds that disappeared SoulFang most likely had a mod and mods in worlds that you update disappear.

Did you have a mod in it?

Edited by DuelMaster99

Yes your worlds that disappeared SoulFang most likely had a mod and mods in worlds that you update disappear.

Did you have a mod in it?

Nope, I wasn't using any mods, just MC Nostalgia.

minecrap is a pretty fun game

er... excuse me? did you just call Minecraft "Minecrap"?

I hope that was a typo!

Please guys I have never played with anyone in MineCraft join my NEW server!!!! Oh and make sure you click direct contact and NOT add server!

Server: 192.168.2.1:52947

Both of your IPs don't work, or the server is down?

Edited by rainpeltstar

minecrap is a pretty fun game

lol Minecrap?

My mother doesn't approve of video games, so she calls Minecraft Minecrap all the time.

lol Minecrap?

My mother doesn't approve of video games, so she calls Minecraft Minecrap all the time.

Wow... I'd hate to live your life then. :/

Also what is a easy way to find diamond? I can't find any of it.

Wow... I'd hate to live your life then. :/

Also what is a easy way to find diamond? I can't find any of it.

I found quite a lot of diamonds from looting Desert Temples and I've heard from some people that Jungle Temples can give you diamonds too. Not sure if diamonds are involved in villager trades, but I'm fairly certain there's a chance they'll offer diamond tools as well.

Oh, I think there's also a chance you can find diamond in the chest of village Smithies.

Edited by Switch

I found quite a lot of diamonds from looting Desert Temples and I've heard from some people that Jungle Temples can give you diamonds too. Not sure if diamonds are involved in villager trades, but I'm fairly certain there's a chance they'll offer diamond tools as well.

I never knew there was other places to go. I built my house by a beach and theres lava near by so I got some Obsidian waiting for me. I haven't played this game much if you can't tell. -lol-

I never knew there was other places to go. I built my house by a beach and theres lava near by so I got some Obsidian waiting for me. I haven't played this game much if you can't tell. -lol-

Yeah, diamonds and other rare resources have gotten quite easier to find since I joined. x3

I don't mind it though, but I'm a wuss who's terrible at videogames so...

Yeah, diamonds and other rare resources have gotten quite easier to find since I joined. x3

I don't mind it though, but I'm a wuss who's terrible at videogames so...

I got so ticked off with the game on my first world I deleted it. I still don't regret it at all. I started a new one on peaceful to learn. Shoulda done that in the first place. I had so many freaking creepers destroy my house and my mine on the first one I just deleted it. -lol-

I started up the demo and built a little tiny hole as my house out of wood. Then, I went exploring and got killed by skeletons at least 10 times or more. dry.gif I got annoyed after that and quit. Minecraft is frustrating to me, but still fun. Any tips on how to play the game? I'm very new to Minecraft. xd.png