chickenhound

Minecraft!

UGH. My current computer is rubbish, so I have to play the PE. I like it and all, but is so... unupdated. xd.png

So I usually mooch off my friend's accounts when I'm at their houses. LOL

I managed to locate a cave with a ton of lava lakes, redstone, iron, gold, and so far I've found seven Diamond, which is way more than I needed!

I'm currently trying to establish a mining operation in the cave and make it totally safe, but it'll be tricky since it's very large and branches off in quite a lot of places, while my old cave was just a tunnel leading straight to a ravine... Luckily it's close to my home as well, but it's also farther away so I'll have to gather up resources to maybe build a railroad.

Edited by Switch

My brother's been working on linking together all the jungle trees in a sort of treehouse network- he hollow out the trees for the ladders and nestles the houses in the leaves. It's actually really clever, and I was pretty impressed by his planning O__O I may have to start building small bases houses in other biomes, though, so I can set up camp closer to resources.

That grass glitch couldn't have been because of the rain because I started flying when there was rain again, but it didn't happen... I have no idea how I did that.

Anywhoo, so I've had rain and thunderstorms and I was kind of eager to know if you can have tornadoes or other weather. I know you can also have snow...

That grass glitch couldn't have been because of the rain because I started flying when there was rain again, but it didn't happen... I have no idea how I did that.

Anywhoo, so I've had rain and thunderstorms and I was kind of eager to know if you can have tornadoes or other weather. I know you can also have snow...

No, for now there is just snow, rain and thunderstorms. The snow only happens in a snow biome, so if weather is happening and you're between biomes (On the edge of a grassland/snow biome) you might see snow on one side and rain on the other.

ive been playing (360 version) on a seed called Clear. so much snow ^^ I LOVE IT. and it has clay, and ive never seen clay... and a crap ton of lapis lazuli yayyyy. and diamond.

But beware, there is a good bit of lava, and it's very mountainous.

But other then that, It was very nice.

So if weather is happening and you're between biomes (On the edge of a grassland/snow biome) you might see snow on one side and rain on the other.

I've done that xd.png and the grassland side had a thunderstorm going on... It was quite amusing.

xP To bad if I do creative without the superflat, my whole computer starts to lag.

I'm 50/50 about buying it X.x \

Part of me wants to play it, however I'm also worried that I might not like it. Due to the exchange rate the game is around $30 for me

I can't even play the outdated version! My computers all ' cannot accelerate pixels' when I'm about to play! Plus,I do not want to waste my money Dx maybe I will for my birthday, but...

Seriously? I have 36 mods installed, and the only problems i get is a bit of lag on SinglePlayer because of my machinary biggrin.gif

How can your comp not even be able to start up the pixels?

I don't know. It's a dell, probably only 6-8 years old >_> everything else Is fine, it just gives me an error message saying it can't accelerate pixels >_> there's nothing wrong with my mine craft account, really, it's my computer.

Playing free is better...What a waste of money...

It's hardly a waste of money! Don't be judgin' Minecraft for its graphics, if that's what you're thinking, because you can get very good looking high-def texture packs (not to mention graphics have nothing to do with how good a game is.) And Minecraft has hundreds of potential gameplay styles, with different in-game gameplay options, Mods, and Custom Maps, so you don't just place blocks. Not to mention it gets weekly Snapshots, which are basically sneak-peeks of new gameplay features so we're always getting new things to do.

I highly doubt a "waste of money" game would have over 6 million sales, and would have had a Convention in Las Vegas that sold all of its 4,500 tickets with attendees from 24 different countries and with age ranges from babies to 102 year olds! :P

(and I can vouch for the awesome of the Convention, I was there.)

Edited by Switch

I wish I could've gone. :C

Can't wait for 1.3 to come out. Huge biomes, Ender Chests, jungle and desert temples...do want.

I don't like using snapshots so I hope it comes out soon. I have a huge project I want to start but I need the huge biomes first.

Posts that were breaking rules have been removed. If users continue to use this thread to encourage illegal activities, the thread will have to be closed. Please report users when they give an account of their illegal activities so I can take care of the users rather than having to close the thread.

Playing cracked versions of games is illegal. As per board rules, accounts of illegal activities are not allowed on this board.

When I first started playing, back when arrow-shooting sounds were loud, skeletons would scare the carp out of me. It would be dead silent....suddenly, you hear that loud TWAK. .____.

I love playing minecraft! I usually play on a LAN server with my friends, I download the snapshots when they come out to test them as well. I can't wait till I get an official account so I can have the whole multiplayer experience, I wanna experience having to fool griefers, and avoiding as well as recognizing player made traps, sounds very fun! biggrin.gif

When I first started playing, back when arrow-shooting sounds were loud, skeletons would scare the carp out of me. It would be dead silent....suddenly, you hear that loud TWAK. .____.

Ya, tell me about it sleep.gif

Is there, like, a free survival version? I'd like to try it... *puts on shades* before I buy it. YEEEEEAAAAHHHH

Srsly, though. Wikipedia mentioned that classic had two modes- Creative and Survival- but clicking Classic (Singleplayer) on the site brings up Creative mode (or what I'm assuming is Creative mode), with no option for a Survival mode. HALP PLZ LOL

Well, when Full Release 1.3 comes out, there will be a demo version. You have 6 in-game days, but when it is over, you have to buy the game to continue. Comes out August 1st, 2012, or so the OFFICIAL wiki says. In my opinion, I would just go STRAIGHT to buying the game. I have had it since Beta 1.2 or something. Really fun.

Oh lol.

When I looked down from my jungle treehouse (yes, using CaptainSparklez' idea, but one tree only) in survival, I saw both an ocelot AND it's young! Sadly, I don't have any fish, rod, and I don't want to use TMI in this world. D:

Oh lol.

When I looked down from my jungle treehouse (yes, using CaptainSparklez' idea, but one tree only) in survival, I saw both an ocelot AND it's young! Sadly, I don't have any fish, rod, and I don't want to use TMI in this world. D:

It's cool. You're not missing out on much with those Ocelots.

They'll probably want like, 15 raw fish from you and when you do tame them all they'll do is meow and park their butts on furnaces and chests all day.

I don't really consider the Creeper thing worth it. >3>

Edited by Switch

I wish I could keep the kit as a baby forever xd.png

World layout: I built a treehouse with a glass backing for the vine ladder, so I don't fall, with a diving board into a shallow pool (died twice from fall damage...); and I've made two docks with a boat to get across a river realistically, and there's a farm in the desert on the other side. The crops aren't growing that much, however only a few days have passed. (I'm using Pam's Harvestcraft.)

EDIT-

Well, when Full Release 1.3 comes out, there will be a demo version. You have 6 in-game days, but when it is over, you have to buy the game to continue.
5 days, actually. Kind of a ripoff, like those game demos that only gave 30 minutes, and seemingly had a 10-min loading screen.

5 days per WORLD. They might want to make a world cap.

Edited by vamprah9588

I keep spawning in jungle biomes.... Im having enough of them...And snow biomes...I prefer the Extreme cliffs...More things to explore...