chickenhound

Minecraft!

all you need is a wooden pickaxe.. right?

then your best bet would be get some cobblestone and make a stone pickaxe

Edited by kittygrl

No offense but you guys are Minecraft noobs. But I am a Dragon Cave noob so I guess were even.

huh.gif You don't wanna call me a noob.

Okay, I have a question because I can't decide for myself. I started digging and found this huge area of gravel. I started digging and found another cave and this cave is huge and I mean huge. I followed one of the many trails, and found this;

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n549/W...hwaydoItake.png

I don't know what way to go. xP

... And I think I might need to make some more torches...

Edit to change pic to link...

Edited by StarSea

No offense but you guys are Minecraft noobs. But I am a Dragon Cave noob so I guess were even.

that was quite rude, i am by no means a noob

Edited by kittygrl

Noobs are people how have been playing the game for a while, and haven't learnt much (As in they've been playing for ahlf a year or so). Newbies are people awho have just started. These guys are newbies, don't take it too hard, and don't "rub it in" as my mother says...

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Noobs are people how have been playing the game for a while, and haven't learnt much (As in they've been playing for ahlf a year or so). Newbies are people awho have just started. These guys are newbies, don't take it too hard, and don't "rub it in" as my mother says...

Quite true, but still, never EVER call me a noob (or anyone else for that matter, especially if I can hear/see it) or else you're going to wish you hadn't even thought about it.

I think I'll take the right... It seems more open and spacey.

~~~~

I've also been working in my creative mode one (which was the superflat or else my computer lags a lot), and it isn't all that bad. If you all want, I can post up some pictures of it. Now if only I could play with someone on it because I have it set up so that two people can play on it and send things back and forth to each other.

I've been playing Minecraft since pre-Halloween Alpha. I am most definitely not a noob or a newbie. :P I don't think "noob" means what you think it means. XD

Recently started up a new Singleplayer world. I wandered around in a Plains biome for a bit and found this really neat hole in the ground that I made my home in. It's also connected to a pretty big ravine and cavern system which I built a railroad to.

From what I've gathered, I'm on a fairly big island. It has a nice variety of Biomes though. I have a Jungle Biome a few steps away from my house, some forest biomes littered about, and a snow biome a minute or so away.

I'm currently wandering around in another massive cave system struggling to find one more diamond so I can have enough to make a Diamond Pickaxe and an Enchanting Table. I had found a vein with four diamond but I lost the last piece to lava. ;A;

................................................................ why the heck was i never told this?!?! T.T im guessing its PC only right now but still!

Also, late but yeah. From what I hear the Xbox Version is quite a bit outdated compared to the PC Version. So naturally it doesn't have the Enderdragon.

Edited by Switch

currently me and angelicdemise are blowing up our world using the infinite item glitch, on the 360 version

and i knooowww its soo outdated my boyfriend said here play (first time and on xbox)

i was all like yay i get a kitteh!

"no theres no cats in here"

oh... then ill make a snow golem~

no again, no snow golem

T_T ill build a pretend one then

Don't go calling me a noob...although I'm not a serious player I bet I can beat you with zombie traps any day! >:D

I'm just completely building stuff all over my world in the PE version. I made a house out of a hollowed out hill.

I have the computer version but the lag is horrible. I moved the graphics quality down but it's only a bit better T_T I wanna play it easily!

Oh yes...on the PE version I created my prize object in the game...the Zombie Killer! I found the highest point in the game (right next to my floating house) and built a long platform jutting out. I created a glass sidewalk which comes out round in front of it and a nine square platform below it with torches (the so-called Zombie Shrine xd.png). So I lure the zombie onto the plank, make a quick circle around on the glass platform to end of the plank and the zombie just walks off the edge and falls to it's doom...never fails. And it's 100% deadly cos I died three times testing it and four times by accident :3

ohmy.gif You can spawn dragons!? Ima go make an enclosure and have pet dragons!

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Don't go calling me a noob...although I'm not a serious player I bet I can beat you with zombie traps any day!

I'm just completely building stuff all over my world in the PE version. I made a house out of a hollowed out hill.

I have the computer version but the lag is horrible. I moved the graphics quality down but it's only a bit better T_T I wanna play it easily!

Tried using OptiFine (performance inhancer mod)? It drastically improved my FPS. I can't play without it. XD

I'll give OptiFine a go :3 *hops on Google*

Wow. I just found three Zombie Dungeons literally only a few steps away from each other. Very close to my home base as well. o_o

Planning on building my first XP Farm out of them. Hopefully I can figure everything out.

I had created a massive mine that took up most of the second half of the world (on PE) and later found out after abandoning it that it was only one layer from the end of the world :3 It's a zombie haven xd.png I hope they add more mobs to PE...

I LOVE minecraft. A forum for one server is my main source of views, so i tyed 2 of my favorite games together! smile.gif

Does anyone on here have a server? I have one, but i can't open it to everyone since it's hosted on my computer and my router doesn't let me tongue.gif

Hmmm... Anyone know how to make a Book and Quill? I have all the needed items, and I've tried every combination, but it won't let me. I know some people have been having problems with that on the Mac, but I'm not using a Mac...

Are you using the snapshot? Book and quills aren't in 1.2.5. If you are, it's book in center, feather in top left, and ink sac in top center?

Book and Quills can be crafted in any arrangement of a feather, an ink sac, and a quill in the crafting bench.

They only work in Snapshot 12w17a (might be off on the numbers. XD) and beyond, so if you don't have that version it won't work.

Edited by Switch

Oh... I have 1.2.5, so I can't make them... sad.gif

Has anyone ever gotten glitched grass? Let me post a picture of it...

Strange grass here

As you can probably tell, I'm in creative superflat mode, but I was kind of bored so I went a flew around a little bit (it was raining so I don't know if that has anything to do with is as I flew before and that didn't happen), and when I came back down it was like that. Even my grass brick spawn is like that and the dirt bricks never grow grass anymore.

Oh!.. And what's the point of a saddle?

Edited by StarSea

Huh. Never seen that happen. If you were in survival, I would probably say they're pointing to a stronghold (JOKING, OF COURSE.)

Saddles let you ride pigs, and probably horses when they are developed.

What I want to ask, I don't want to install it, but how the heck are you supposed to install the new build of forge? I reverted to 3.2.3 because the latest screwed up my comp. I put it in the .jar after it killed MC from putting it in with MCPatcher, and while it made it to the title screen, but died when I opened a world. (Didn't corrupt, YAY!) The weirdest thing is that on my friends' desktop, he has it installed with MCPatcher and it works fine.

EDIT- Using Magiclauncher fixed it.

Edited by vamprah9588

Okay, thanks! *runs to ride piggies* laugh.gif I'm still wondering about that glitch... it didn't change anything else, and I've gone flying many times before... just never in the rain.

huh.gif The grass is fixed now... Oh well, I guess you all know now that if somehow you get that glitch, after you quit it'll go back to normal.

Edited by StarSea

Does anyone on here have a server? I have one, but i can't open it to everyone since it's hosted on my computer and my router doesn't let me tongue.gif

I don't have one of my own, but there is a server that I am a moderator on. Its called The Playground, its a towny server with a lot of other commands.

You have to register here for whitelist: http://theplayground.enjin.com/home

After that just get on the server and wait for a mod to approve you. Also, if you mention my IGN (Kraftin_Karl) in the app that would help me out a lot.

IP: theplayground.no-ip.org

Edited by Dragunov12

yes! ahh a minecraft thread :3

brilliant I love it so much, been addicted to it the past week or so now I'm finished with exams.

currently building a ranch for the sheep/cow/pigs and horses (got mo creatures) right next to a ravine and jungle. best spawn point ever!

ive been playing (360 version) on a seed called Clear. so much snow ^^ I LOVE IT. and it has clay, and ive never seen clay... and a crap ton of lapis lazuli yayyyy. and diamond.